ボーカロイド Help! (Friend Is Having Problems With Program)

ThatOtherKid posted on Jun 25, 2013 at 03:49PM
Okay, so I decided to get help, because I know she won't do it.
My friend recently bought the Hatsune Miku program, but when she enters a note she doesn't hear Hatusne Miku's voice. I don't know my way around this program so I'm hoping you guys can help her out.

ボーカロイド 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 panisepic said…
I would try just looking at youtube for walkthroughs on how to use the program, link
panisepic commented…
i would skip till about a 分 in 1年以上前
ThatOtherKid commented…
Thanks you. I sent it to her but now she's saying that the program is working but her voice is extremely distorted. Is this a regular problem? 1年以上前
panisepic commented…
again i would try looking at もっと見る walkthroughs its very common for new users to have problems as the program does have a type of learning curve to it i suppose. Is she trying to have miku sing in English? If she is that would take a lot of editing and knowledge of the program to get good English from a Japanese vocaloid. Like i 発言しました just look around YouTube for もっと見る walkthroughs and just flat out mess around with it, see what does what. Hope this helps 1年以上前
1年以上前 ThatOtherKid said…
Jesus, now she won't stop messaging me about some avatar popping up. :/ I think she should think twice before buying a used Vocaloid system.
1年以上前 panisepic said…
Used? yea there's probably a reason someone was selling their normally 200$ computer program that they probably went through a lot of trouble to get.....
ThatOtherKid commented…
She keeps on telling me the the アバター still pops up when she's not even using the Vocaloid system. It's getting really ridiculous. :/ 1年以上前
panisepic commented…
thats really werid, is it all in japanese?, it may be trying to tell あなた somethings wrong with the program, i wish i could be of もっと見る help but i don't own a vocaloid program myself, well if your really having problems i would try contacting perhaps the makers of the walkthrough on youtube, または the company, i went on crytons future media's website went to miku's page and it 発言しました あなた could contact the company with this Eメール intlbiz@crypton.co.jp the only english contact i could find was for Yamaha's V3, they seemed to only want questjions about their V3 programs, so no help their. I would try to contact some of the creators of the walkthroughs first :/ see if they would know anything. 1年以上前