テレビゲーム Game your currently playing

rookyboy posted on Feb 09, 2009 at 07:24PM
Simple if your here on fanpop and playing a game post here. AM play Dead space right now (and scared).

テレビゲーム 14 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 PrinceKiseki said…
monkey
Blue Dragon on 360 again but this time on hard mode. I also play Geometry Wars. I have some NES games I want to play but the difficulty is sky high.
1年以上前 BlueBadger said…
Most of the time I play Warhawk, but other times I try to level up my garden on Viva Pinata as much as I can.
1年以上前 PrinceKiseki said…
rainy
I have nothing I feel much like playing.
A little Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts on 360 and Phantasy Star Online ver.2 on Dreamcast from time to time.
1年以上前 BlueBadger said…
They're STILL playing Phantasy Star?

Anyway, I WAS trying to beat Rock Band 2's singing career on Expert, but it was only a rental, and I'm pretty much bored with most of the games I currently own.
1年以上前 PrinceKiseki said…
rainy
I still play Phantasy Star to beat the hardest difficulty but always end up restarting.
1年以上前 BlueBadger said…
Uhh... for now, I've been trying to beat the first Rayman for the PlayStation. I never realized how freakin' HARD that game was!
1年以上前 DoctorSpud said…
hmmm
I never get those "Games You're Currently Playing" things. I mean, sure, it can be helpful, but as if I'm gonna go onto Playfire and update that every single time I start playing a different game.
1年以上前 God1 said…
monkey
MK Unchained and Blue DRagon as of now.
1年以上前 PrinceKiseki said…
cool
Sam & Max Season One
Im on the last episode.
A game more than worthy of my expectations after playing Sam & Max Hit the Road.
1年以上前 catgirl140 said…
smile
I haven't played video games in awhile but I have to say Blinx 2 Masters of Time and Space. I really love that game.
1年以上前 Britt601 said…
Saints Row 4
1年以上前 ParagonDiamond said…
laugh
Currently playing Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones. I have a lot of old PS2 games that still need finishing, lol
1年以上前 bouncybunny3 said…
big smile
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
1年以上前 ParagonDiamond said…
laugh
Now playing Wild 9, a PS1 game I just bought. Pretty retro!
 Now playing Wild 9, a PS1 game I just bought. Pretty retro!