Veronica Mars About banner and アイコン

Michelle-Rose posted on May 12, 2010 at 06:31PM
Can we alter the banner and icon? My opinion is that present banner is horrible!

What do you think about that?
 Can we alter the banner and icon? My opinion is that present banner is horrible! What do あなた think

Veronica Mars 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 oth-rocks-23 said…
i like the current banner scheme and colours, however i think that veronica looks well weird and everyone's faces look strange.
but oh well! there aren't many other options!
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
This is the icon & banner the spot voted for. Until the spot decides as a whole that it needs another makeover, this is how it's gonna be.

And thanks for the compliment, always love hearing how much everyone likes my art.
1年以上前 Michelle-Rose said…
This is not her or my fault that you created such banner, which oneself it does not please to the rest. I'm really sorry but opinions what are such they are and you will not alter this. I think that we need better banner.

Thanks for attention.
1年以上前 DarkSarcasm said…
The current banner may not please everyone, but as you'll see in the link, 50% (which is the majority) chose this banner.

If you're wanting a change, what you need to do quit whining and do something about it. Make a pick asking if anyone else feels the same way. If the rest of the spot agrees we need a change, you should come up with something better and then the rest of the spot can start the icon/banner submission process again.
1年以上前 fanfly said…
I think the icon and banner are perfect! And like Dasm said, the majority picked it.
1年以上前 Michelle-Rose said…
I know that DarkSarcasm, thank you very much.
This subject has on aim to check that people want changes or not. This is probably bright.