ヴァンパイア Funniest Vampire Movie?

TheCountess posted on Dec 16, 2007 at 02:51PM
what's the funniest vampire movie you've ever watched?

ヴァンパイア 26 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 DrDevience said…
Has to be The Fearless Vampire Killers; subtitled; Pardon Me, But your Fangs are in my Neck

I actually saw that when it was first released in theaters. Hilarious then, and even more so now 40 years later ;)
1年以上前 S0ulsUnit3d said…
um...Van Helsing. Not too funny, haven't seen many funny vampire movies.
1年以上前 ineedcoffee said…
love at first bite.
1年以上前 TheCountess said…
I have yet to see 'Love At First Bite', but I'm not sure if it's in my collection.

I didn't have any interest in seeing 'Van Helsing'... the promos looked more like over glorified action hype than a good story. I got spoiled by Peter Cushing's Van Helsing character in the old Hammer Films... what can I say?

'Fearless Vampire Killers' is a great pick... as vampire hunters, what a pair of bumbling fools!

'Innocent Blood' is pretty good too. The female vampire at the start of this one has a taste for Italian, so things do get a bit violent.

Another one for the list is 'Fright Night'... loved Roddy McDowell as the tv horror host who doesn't really believe in vampires, but gets caught up with some.
1年以上前 Snake-Eye said…
Fearless Vampire Killers (it was awesome) & Twilight
1年以上前 pennywize said…
laugh
strange things happen at sundown is by far the funniest. having seen all of the films mentioned none can even come close. check it out. but be warned i actually had to stop the movie a couple of times i was hurting myself laughing so hard.
1年以上前 TheCountess said…
smile
I've never heard of it before, but that sounds great!
I can't afford to rent of buy right now, but for future reference, is it available on DVD?
1年以上前 GawjousGaga12 said…
cool
Likeyyyy xx <3
 Likeyyyy xx <3
1年以上前 pennywize said…
hmmm
hi countess yes available on dvd from brain damage films rated em (xtremly mature) heh heh for graphic gory violence strong language sexual situations nudity and substance abuse runs 135 minutes and this movie rocks www.braindamagefilms.com. and by the way gawjous wtf does your pic have to do with funny vampire movies?
1年以上前 TheCountess said…
laugh
Thanks for the extra info, pennywize!
I read the review link, and that alone had me cracking up. I've definitely got to see that one!
1年以上前 pennywize said…
no prob countess
1年以上前 pennywize said…
im gonna piss off a lot of vamp fans (but theyll either get over it or they wont) with this one but whats the funniest werewolf movie? in my humble opinion its a toss up between big bad wolf and american werewolf in london wich also has my vote for the best werewolf movie of all time
1年以上前 pennywize said…
cool
strange things... is available right now on amazon for 3.00 plus shipping or you can rent it there for 3.00
1年以上前 TheCountess said…
smirk
I haven't seen 'Big Bad Wolf', and I liked 'American Werewolf in London' (no offense taken, either).
We're probably in the wrong group for this, but since you brought up werewolf movies, I still haven't decided whether I thought it was funny or what, but 'Curse of the Queerwolf' might fit into that category for me. It definitely left me a bit unsettled. LOL!
I guess the best thing about it was, it was kind of a collectible a few years back, and I sold my copy at a tidy profit.
1年以上前 pennywize said…
worried
er uh did you mean queenwolf or queer lol
1年以上前 TheCountess said…
wink
I wouldn't mind getting it, but I've unemployed for over 2 years, so even at that price, I can't even think about it. I just added it to the list of DVDs I'd like to get in the future. Thanks for the tip on that though.
1年以上前 TheCountess said…
laugh
That would be Queerwolf!
1年以上前 pennywize said…
heh heh heh ok ill have to check that one out um im not real computer savvy so idk if this is a stupid question or not but can email handle movies? is there any way to send movies?
1年以上前 pennywize said…
laugh
Curse of the Queerwolf is a 1988 comedy horror film directed by Mark Pirro and starring Michael Palazzolo and Kent Butler.

The plot involves a man who is bitten by someone he perceives as being a "transvestite", thus making him turn into a "queerwolf". And the only thing that can reverse the effect is when he looks at a picture of John Wayne.
[edit] External links
1年以上前 TheCountess said…
hmmm
That's the one! It was a really low budget film - or at least it gave that impression. I don't remember it too well, but after getting bitten the guy developes a "pansygram" (instead of pentagram) in his hand, and transformations occur later in the movie. The John Wayne bit was part of something like an exorcism.

As for sending videos by email, I don't know how or if it's possible either. I've got a really old an finicky computer, so I'm not able to watch any kind of video content on it. I know there's tons of video content on fanpop, so I assume something like that might be possible.
1年以上前 dei-girl said…
big smile
i say the Cirque Du Freak: The vampire's assistant.
But i haven't really seen too many funny vampish movies...
but i think Cirque du freak was very funny:] and an amazing book seriesxDD
1年以上前 TheCountess said…
smile
'Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant' is another one I've never heard of, and I didn't even know about the book series until I looked it up. They sound like they'd be fun to read.
1年以上前 vampireempire said…
I thought Fright Night was comical. That movie has parts that just crack me up.
1年以上前 RosalynCabenson said…
big smile
Buffy the Vampire Slayer lol
Tanz der Vampire by Roman Polanski, just love it and the musical, so funny.
1年以上前 TheCountess said…
smile
I can't really say I cared for the 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' movie. I think after seeing it, that's why I didn't start watching the show from the beginning. I had to be told by some friends how much different the show was before I got hooked on it.

Is 'Tanz der Vampire' the same as 'Dance of the Vampires' a.k.a. 'The Fearless Vampire Killers'? That was a hilarious film!
1年以上前 Snake-Eye said…
wink
OH I TOTALLY FORGOT! "My Best Friend Is A Vampire", I love that movie!