ヴァンパイア フレンズ Think I Am Weird

uk-sammi25 posted on Mar 28, 2010 at 09:10AM
i have a very big interest in the whole vampire culture and i have been looking online for other people to chat to to further my interest and have also bought a number of books about them, but my friends say that doing this kind of thing is really weird and abnormal. even more so, when i told them i was going to get a vampire-fangs image tattooed onto the top of my back. do you think i should ignore what they are saying or am i doing the wrong thing here? am sooo confused.

ヴァンパイア 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 CupcakeKiller said…
its totally normal. if you want a vampire tattoo, then you`ll get one! dont let them deside for you. i love vampires too! :)
1年以上前 emmett said…
smile
Do what you want :) It's not like they're in charge of what you do and don't do right?

Yeah I'm obsessive over the whole vampire culture thing and well, vampires in general :)
1年以上前 ZoeyStark said…
smile
You are in control of your own life, if getting a tattoo is what you want. Then no one can stop you.

VAMPIRES ROCK!!! BUT THEY DONT SPARKLE!!! If you think they do, then I don't care, we all have our own opinions.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 omegax100 said…
if u really want a tattoo then u should. & every one has some thing they like that others don't like.
1年以上前 corrikerr27 said…
mischievous
oh i love vampires very scary-bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!-tori-
1年以上前 Katty1111 said…
You are more spcial than your frnds.....loving vampires is a great........
1年以上前 Hades223 said…
No offence to your friends, but what you like isn't there buisness, and I think you should tell them that. If you like it so be it.
1年以上前 RiverIce said…
yeah like hades223 said, ur friends shouldn't be the boss of u, u should be the boss of u

just sounded like my mom O<O
1年以上前 Lady-Dark said…
smile
i'm a huge fan of the vampire subculture as well, i'm a fledgling. and when turn 18 i'm going to get a tatton of a vampire bite on my right shoulder near my neck. there's nothing wrong with being obsessed woth something. i'm obsessed with lady gaga and vampires. and don't worry about your friends and what they say because it's something that YOU like not them, so continue to like vampires.