ヴァンパイア Lycans and 狼男 ファン ONLY!!!!!!! ヴァンパイア Stay OUT!!!!!!

Lycan500 posted on Jun 18, 2009 at 03:11AM
Hi, my fellow friends, I made this forum because I don't it's fair that Lycans and werewolves don't have their own forum! So, I was forced to make my Forum on the Vampire's Forum!(God,I hate them so much)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They always get the spotlight and we never do. It's time we do something about it! It's time for us to take a stand, and fight back! So, if you have any good ideas or suggestions please be free to leave me one! Lycans Rule till the end of time! Go Lycans and werewolves!

ヴァンパイア 24 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 joelle101 said…
i luv werewolves but wat r lycans ???
would luv to support but i is clueless he he
1年以上前 LadyLilith said…
smile
Lycans are werewolves, joelle101. Just a different name. And Lycan500, there's a werewolf spot. So why don't you make your forum over there if you hate the vampires so much? It just makes sense. Here's a link to the werewolf spot if you're interested, I'm a fan of it too! And if you feel like deleting this forum post, being the owner you can do that.

link

Just trying to help! Don't mean anything offensive. :)
1年以上前 ItachiUchiha said…
hmmm
i'm kinda like a fan of both so i'll support u
1年以上前 Impulse85 said…
wink
You have my suport 110%. Werewolves are the shiznet.
1年以上前 CharmedFan4eva_ said…
this doesent really have much to do with vamps, so it would be better if this forum was on the werewolf spot :)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 joelle101 said…
Thanx LadyLilith nd dnt worry you didnt offend me i dont hate vamps i jst lyk werewolves more alot more!LOLZ!i'm sooooooooo glad 2 find sum werewolf supporters GOSH it was starting 2 seem lyk there was only TEAM EDWARD lyk wtf??i mean cum on he totally has multipile personality dissorder!nd jacob aka Taylor is HOT!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 vampiressJazz said…
i don't like lycans if you wanna make a forum about em don't make one on the fricken vamps spot
Vampires and lycans at WAR
1年以上前 Snake-Eye said…
I love Lycans. But... if you don't know, you are in the vampire spot.
1年以上前 sapherequeen said…
smile
As much as I adore vampires, I'm also a werewolf fan so I have every right to be here, from what this person has stated :)

But there is a werewolf fanclub, all you have to do is go to that one and make a forum there. It's not that hard.

But hey, if you want to talk about werewolves, contact me :)

As much as vampires are nearly my life, I accept others' opinions...
1年以上前 ryan-night said…
werewolves r cool too
1年以上前 ryan-night said…
sad
why is the other name for werewolves lycans? i never really understood that
1年以上前 Faith-Rulz said…
smile
Lycans is just another name for Werewolves ryan-night, its a term used in the underworld movies. I love both vampires and werewolves :)
1年以上前 maven_x said…
Okay Lycan500 I understand your frustration at not having your own page. That's fine, I even understand your love of Lycans, hell who doesn't love them? As far as mythic beings go they are also very cool. What I don't understand is this hate of Vampires. Dude what's the deal? I mean we try not judge you for what you like, why do you keep digging on the vampire fans? Is there any way you can put aside your hate of vampires and just accept us and we'll do better about accepting you as a die-hard Lycan fan.
1年以上前 chagrin91 said…
have any of you guys had a dream about a wolf coz i had when i was a child and since that day am freaked by them i am soo afraid if them
1年以上前 vampiressJazz said…
surprise
i find it strange how die hard vamp fans can like lycans were enimes you know so i you loved vampires and i mean loved you would hate lycans so if you think your a die hard vamp fan and if you like lycans then im sorry but your not a die hard vamp fan it's one or the other
1年以上前 goddess-of-moon said…
laugh
Lycan is short for Lycanthropes: Which is the technical term for all Were-Creatures. Sorry to bud in like this, but I saw that no one really out right answered the question: What is a Lycan? or What does Lycan mean? So I thought I might be able to help. Hope my post was useful.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 LadyLilith said…
I adore wolves, I have since I was a kid.

You can like both, there's no crime in that. How in the world did they end up being "at war" anyway? I think it's the media nowadays, with the movies and books they have come out with. Back in the day, it was said that when a werewolf died, he/she became a vampire...they have had very close ties to one another.
1年以上前 goddess-of-moon said…
laugh
damn straight!
1年以上前 Arius said…
OKAY really. I dont get why you normals here can say anything. 1 of my friends is a lycan and the other is a wolf. Big difference just so you know. You dont see us asking for the the spotlight . Do you? Why would we when half the world thinks we are going to "suck there blood". So if you really are a vampyre fan. Or even better a Lycan fan then stfu. And learn that the media is not what it seems.Oh and btw twilight fans of vampyres as much as I love the support. I feel like ripping of your head. -_-
1年以上前 pennywize said…
big smile
cum on who joel101
1年以上前 beauxblack said…
there is a site lycan-home.ning.com check it out us lycans should stick together.... and as far as vampires go .... they are ok as long as they sit in the shadows and shut up. LOL
1年以上前 williamramsay said…
cool
u own man i'm with u all the way.
1年以上前 sdragonlol said…
crying
im a vampire YET i like werewolfs and lycans
1年以上前 Hades223 said…
Werewolfs suck! They can only transform during full moon for one. I mean come on! Vampires are faster. I mean its no contest. VAMPIRES WILL RULE THE NIGHT FOREVER!!! WEREWOLVES COWER BEFORE ME!!!