Vampire Academy あなた know how theres only 11 royal familes mentioned? Theres 12 yes and don't あなた think Mead would have mentioned that family? I believe that family may play a big role soon :) Also, what about the other stuff thats not been mentioned? または shes been vague a

morganmayhem12 posted on Mar 30, 2010 at 04:22AM
Theres been stuff left out of the books on purpose I think.
Like what happened to the humans that were helping the Strigoi? Isn't there more?
Who's Adrians mom?
Why doesn't it give any details about the car crash that killed Lissa's family? Was it really an accident? Or was it planned?
Which royal family is Dimitris dad from?
In shadow-kissed why did Victor tell Rose that Lissa was the only one of her kind that anyone knew about? When in Blood Promise it makes you think Victor has known about spirit all along?
What is moroi magic actually used for other than wards and stakes?

Vampire Academy 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 onefee27 said…
I, too, wonder aboout the humans and what's up with that. I wonder if Dimitri knows. I bet he does.
I also wonder what family Dimitri's dad's from. I'm pretty sure we haven't met him, yet. Maybe we will find out. Maybe it's relevent.
I think that Victor tells Lisa she's the only one so she'll feel she has to help. If she knew there were others then she'd have an even bigger reason to refuse.
In Frostbite the letters on the wall of all the families initials are D,B,C,O,T,D,V,L,D,Z,S,and I. Here's what I got ... D-Dragomeir, B-Badica, C-Conta, O-Ozera, T-Tarus, D-Dashkov, V-Voda, L-Lazar, D-Drozdov, Z-Zecklos, S- ?, and I-Ivashokov.
I couldn't find a royal mentioned that had a last name starting with S, however, Ralf, Jesse's friend's last name is Sarcozy, but I could find no definite answer in the books as to whether he was royal or not.
FYI, the families that voted to lower the minimum graduation age for guardians were, Tarus, Voda, Lazar, Zecklos, and Ivashokov. That means that whoever the S is voted to keep the age 18. Don't know if that means anything or not, but I guess we'll find out in a few months.
1年以上前 redhandedjill said…
It's Szelsky, the family that Rose's mom guards.