トワイライト・ガイズ Your First Impression Of Twilight Was....

mrsblack_1089 posted on Jun 09, 2008 at 03:57PM
OK so I was at the library a few years ago and I picked up this big book and checked it out. It was called Twilight. I started reading it immediately when we were driving home. At first, the only thing that kept my interrest was the preface; I wanted to know who the hunter was and who 'I' was. Then Bella got to her bedroom in Forks and I couldn't stop reading. And then when Edward was introduced, I flipped out!!! So that's my first impression, wat was yours?

トワイライト・ガイズ 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 BrokenEternityx said…
Gawd...when I picked it up,I thought'Vampires...
great...' I was hesitant to buy it,but I did.
And I loved it. You lot flipped when Edward was introduced...I flipped when Jacob was introduced!
LOL xD
1年以上前 cheergeek said…
I LOVE JACOB!!

I first heard about this book from random discussions.. and I was hating on the series for a while without even knowing what it was about.

when my friend let me borrow her copy, I got maybe to the first page. It wasn't until my sister was practically spoiling the whole book for me was when I started reading it.. and loved it.
1年以上前 BritKeyser said…
My friend told me that it was an adventure-fantasy thing, since I didn't like romances, but as I read it, I never thought of it as romance.
1年以上前 Iloveedward12 said…
My friend read it and told me I should read it. So I borrowed her copy and started reading it. When Edward was introduced I think I started drooling! OMG! I thought that Jacob was just a weird guy that they happened to bring up. I hate Jacob Black but LOVE edward cullen! Sorry if you dont agree with me!
1年以上前 angel_baby said…
iloveedward12 i tottally agree with you
1年以上前 angel_baby said…
cheer geek your stupid for liking jacob
1年以上前 Bedward4lyf said…
i like jacob.but i LOVE edward. everytime i pass by something that has the name edward in it i scream!!
1年以上前 mickeymouse102 said…
lol bedward41yf :D i at first thought that jake was this weird person too, like he was just another guy who loved bella but in New Moon i completely fell in luv with him i thought he was so sweet now in eclipse im not sure who i like; the chapter fire and ice kinda made me have a bunch of mixed feelings. i think im switzerland now actually :D
1年以上前 fanpire101 said…
my first impression... OME!!! OME!!! OME!!!...
1年以上前 wild-child11 said…
i was like ohh this has a reli pretty cover then i was OMG its bout vampires
wats a better combo then sci-fi/romance!
best book ever