Twilight Fanfiction Storytime!

BellaCullen96 posted on Feb 21, 2009 at 08:15PM
Ok, so I saw this on some other spots and it was really fun. I write three words, then you guys write three more words to keep the story going! The story can be as long as you want and about anything you want! I'll start:

One day I...

Twilight Fanfiction 28 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 ctaim2 said…
went to Forks.
1年以上前 twilight-7 said…
I saw three
1年以上前 ctaim2 said…
pale skinned people.
1年以上前 BellaCullen96 said…
...driving lawn mowers.
1年以上前 ctaim2 said…
They were racing
1年以上前 BellaCullen96 said…
...for the prize...
1年以上前 ctaim2 said…
A shiny Volvo.
1年以上前 reneesme15 said…
was parked up
1年以上前 ctaim2 said…
on the curb
1年以上前 HellaKute said…
so then i
1年以上前 twilightchick said…
yelled out
1年以上前 HellaKute said…
" i think that...
1年以上前 twilightchick said…
...you're that guy i saw at...
1年以上前 ctaim2 said…
the park today
1年以上前 HellaKute said…
heart
then he said...
1年以上前 ctaim2 said…
do you remember...
1年以上前 tiddles said…
me? i saw you too...
1年以上前 genyva said…
did you? i
1年以上前 alicecullensBFF said…
think ur cute!!...
1年以上前 HellaKute said…
big smile
"THANKS!" i said
1年以上前 gabby_hale said…
I blushed, embrassed
1年以上前 jen929 said…
smile
Then i said:
1年以上前 brakingdawn said…
I Know wat
1年以上前 HellaKute said…
cool
you were wearing
1年以上前 teamalice_0 said…
that rainy day
1年以上前 zanesaaomgfan said…
meh
A green tee
1年以上前 54hay said…
laugh
*NOT STORY PART*
That was so funny!!! I really liked it! That was a good idea to post it on here!!!
1年以上前 tmoss1223 said…
What do you think of this?
I wanted Bella to be something incredible, something better than any vampire or werewolf/shape shifter could ever be; I wanted her to be able to defend herself so that Edward would not be hanging around for the wrong reasons, I wanted her to be able to hold her own in a battle against Victoria or Laurent. Therefore, that is what I made her to be. She is, in this saga at least, a Twilight Child; the only one of her type, kind, breed. She is stronger, faster, and her senses are more powerful than a vampire or werewolf; So Bella has no need of a protector, no matter how handsome he is. Bella has a particular connection to Alice in this series, having something to do with Bella dreaming of the future. I have just always loved Alice and Bella so much, and in The Twilight Saga the two of them where best friends, but I wanted then to have something in common, something that would make their friendship even closer. What might that be? Will this turn out to be a love story, or a hate story? I mean, have you ever wondered what Twilight would have been like if it was not always all “lovey dovey” with Edward and Bella?
Here's the link if you wanna read it:

link