トゥルーブラッド Was This Based On A Book ?

pixie09 posted on Feb 19, 2009 at 04:23AM
hey, i saw this spot the other day and had never heard of true blood ... i was just wondering if this is based on a book ?? ... and if it is, is it any good? ... thanx

トゥルーブラッド 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 j_lin1991 said…
yes, its based off of the southern vampire books by Charlaine Harris. All of the books are in a list on the pick. They are really good.
1年以上前 pixie09 said…
thank you :p
1年以上前 megloveskyle said…
mischievous
They are the best series ever. Even better than Twilight.
1年以上前 pixie09 said…
big smile
betta than twilight :o .. i didnt know that was possible :p .. lol, i will definatly check them out
1年以上前 EllaBella2855 said…
wink
Word of warning though the First book in the series (THOUGH IT IS GREAT) is a bit hard to get into after you have watched the show. But enjoy reading them they really are addictive.
1年以上前 Kaidi said…
smirk
Well, I just started reading the first book, and it's been great.
But I don't want to watch the show, before I'm finished with it.
1年以上前 cake_eater08 said…
wink
hi! i just finished reading the first book, it was great! it was kinda different from True Blood but there's no doubt that some of the lines used in the series came from the book! i really recommend though to watch the whole series first then read the book... or read the book then watch the series after... dont do them both at the same time coz it might confuse you... lol

ive got the copies of the first 8 books that harris wrote... the 9th book will be out i think in mid may, same as when the season 2 would start...

if you want one, you can message me and ill be glad to send you one!
1年以上前 H2o_James said…
god yes the sookie stackhouse series a southern vampire series duh christ they are amazing charlen harris is the shit
1年以上前 BuffyFaithFan1 said…
heart
the books go in order from one to nine (and its hard to tell which one is number one...and so on) so go to the articles page, and click on my article: IT HURTS SO GOOD, and it has all the books in order from one to nine! I have all of them, and I'm re reading them before DeadAndGone-book 9 in the series, so far-so check it out, and be amazed by CHARLAINE HARRIS...and you can check our her website at: www.CharlaineHarris.com
enjoy!!!
the books rule!
1年以上前 tinkymel said…
I have never read the books. I watched the show and fell in love with the characters. I went out today and bought 1 - 8 of the books. I can't wait to sink my teeth into them. LOL