トランスフォーマー A good character guide?

harold posted on Jul 02, 2007 at 12:11AM
So, I'm trying to introduce my son to the Transformers universe, but what would really help me would be a good character guide...I've browsed several sites (I'm particularly impressed with the Transformers Archive), but so far none of them has a character guide. I see lists of toys (invariably incomplete, as they're mostly fan-generated) and episode guides, but neither of those is what I need. Do you have any ideas/recommendations?

トランスフォーマー 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 megloveskyle said…
I don't know if this is what your looking for. These are a list of Transformers. Most of all of these were in the movie.
The Autobots

Optimus Prime
Noble, elegant and shakespearean leader of the Autobots

Bumblebee
Scout, smallest of the Autobots, most connected to humans

Jazz
Very eager, very contemporary and very stylish; looks at human culture and picks out what he likes best

Ratchet
Medic/science officer, smartest of the Autobots; vehicle mode: Emergency vehicle

Ironhide
Tough and gritty soldier, the muscle in the Autobot team

The Decepticons

Megatron
Most advanced being in the universe, not purely evil, has a darwinist approach towards humanity (survival of the fittest), treats humans like we treat animals

Starscream
Plotting to overthrow Megatron, the classic "banter" between Megatron and Starscream is intact

Brawl
A pissed off, eager brute who charges into battle, even if there's no point in doing so

Bonecrusher
The most Constructicon-like of the bots; a fascist who hates all Decepticons except Megatron

Barricade
A scout, a camouflaged hunter, vehicle mode - cop car

Scorponok
Most BeastWars/Dinobot-like bot, makes total sense in the environment he's in

Frenzy
Infiltrator; the character evolved from Soundwave to Frenzy; very small

Blackout
Transport for the Decepticons, kind of like the Decepticon version of "Ratchet"; sends out an EMP-blast to block out all electronical detection devices prior to a Decepticon attack, so "you won't know what hit you".

1年以上前 harold said…
That's a nice list, Meg, but I was hoping for an exhaustive list of all Transformers ever somewhere, which I suspect would be beyond either your or my time capabilities.
1年以上前 Saphira333 said…
hang on that she did have a good list but in your characters are you including humans?
1年以上前 loner614 said…
I think this may be what your looking for Harold, There`s a Alphabetical list of all the characters on this site. Just click on Characters at the top...

link
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 harold said…
WOW - that is an awesome list! I'm writing to the site owners to point out some that they're missing, but it is pretty exhaustive.