トータルドラマアイランド why does everyone hate Owen?

TDIlover226 posted on Apr 26, 2009 at 12:04AM
Why does everyone hate Owen so much! Hes nice! He hasn't done anything bad! He roxs! Why the hell does everyone hate Owen!

トータルドラマアイランド 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Duncan-superfan said…
Because he is kinda tooo happy(and annoying!)
1年以上前 rockzsanders said…
big smile
IDK...I like Owen! I think he's hilarious and in the words of
Izzy, "Owen's like, the nicest guy on the island!"
Though he CAN be a little creepy, (the whole dancing-naked-multiple times-thing) I'm an Owen fan! BUT!! I didn't think he deserved to come back for season 2. HE WON SEASON 1! I just thought it was a little unfair...Oh, well. We don't get what we all want sometimes, do we?
1年以上前 lydiascats said…
It's SO STUPID, CHEERFUL, ANNOYING, KIND, stuff like that. Plus the fact that he beat Gwen at the finale AND GWEN IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!! That's why.
1年以上前 TDIfangirl said…
smile
I love Owen. He's so optimistic and stuff, and I LOVE that in a friend. He's also like me in some ways(but I am not fat. In fact, I'm quite plain). He's also kind, sweet, and a bit oblivious(like me). But Owen haters have their rights. Let's not spoil their fun.

P.S. At least Owen's better than that BASTARD Justin!!!!
1年以上前 TDIlover226 said…
Owen is one of my fav characters! and it wasn't Owen's fault that he beat Gwen in the finale! Heather and Lindsay and Izzy cheated for him to win! who CAN'T resist brownies!
1年以上前 LeshawnaGirl said…
ok Owen is like the neediest fat ass. There is no point to him, he is too happy. And really really really annyoing.. that my opinion im sooryy
 ok Owen is like the neediest fat ass. There is no point to him, he is too happy. And really really r
1年以上前 SimVampire200 said…
I wanted owen to win total drama island, and he did :)
1年以上前 KimberBentonFan said…
No one hates Owen.
1年以上前 iMomo21 said…
angry
Well I hate him, because he's like a morbidly obese dog. I mean I love dogs but Owen is just UGH! First of all he acts like a five year old. He's too nice. He's too happy. He's always eating and farting and then when he eats peoples shit, he doesn't feel bad! He just goes "Ooh sorry, hehehee."
1年以上前 TotalDramaVoter said…
angry
No one should hate Owen. He is one of the sane people (along with DJ, Cody, Bridgette, and LeShawna) on the show, hence what Gwen said. Just because Owen is overrated, does not mean that people should hate him. The only person that some of us should hate, for being too overrated, is Duncan. He took up too much screentime, I.e. being in the top 5 of every season, which was impossible for everyone else to do, without returning. Duncan could've just give some people a chance, just like Heather in TDA (where she was not in the merge, nor the final three).
1年以上前 Bridgetterocks said…
He is gross! That is why.
1年以上前 heart891011 said…
crying
Most disgusting character ever
1年以上前 ninjacupcake88 said…
I don't hate him. I like him.