Tiva Episode Discussions: Tiva Style. ♥

ahmoniqued posted on Sep 29, 2010 at 04:20PM
I decided to make this forum to discuss all new [and old] episodes because:
A) We don't spoil the viewing experience for new episodes.
B) You can enthuse about any episodes.
C) Gush over Tiva-ness!

Rules: Try to keep it based on the episodes, Participate as often as possible [let's hope this doesn't fail], you can any questions of your preference and have loads of fun! If you have a question add - just ask me. Thanks everyone. Note: I apologise for not posting questions for last couple of episodes but I've been partially absent. Sorry for the small batch this week, 2/2/11.

'Freedom' Episode Questions:

1. Favourite Tiva Scene in the episode?

2. [THIS OR THAT]:
A) Ziva: "Didn't know you were a pool dolphin" moment OR Ziva: "LATE 90s? *Laughs* That makes you sound so..." moment.
B) Ziva: "I do not know what that means and I don't think I want to" moment OR "You don't wear jealously well" moment.
C)Random Guy: "Boy, I know a bickering couple when I see one" OR Ziva: And we are NOT a couple..."; RG: "Could of fooled me".

3. Episode Rating.

- QUESTIONS WILL BE UPDATED WEEKLY -
last edited on Feb 02, 2011 at 09:28AM

Tiva 52 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
Ah, to get this going... I will answer mine. I hope this forum isn't going to fail. Eeek. Thanks again everyone. Here we go...

1. What was your favourite Tiva moment/quote? It HAS to be the beginning when Tony and Ziva meet the interns for the first time and taunt them. I love the banter and humour with many LOL-worthy quotes.

2. Who was your favourite intern? Which one would you have join the NCIS team? I LOVED the interns, highlight of the episode in my opinion. Probably because Gibbs never usually take rookies. They were all so different and so likable but I disliked Sarah Knox the most and Michael Seeles was absolutely hilarious with Abby. I would love Conrad to be on the team though as he was my favourite, probably because he reminded of Tony so much. I loved that he changed from caring about money and all to wanting to help others in just observing one case - I hope we see more of him.

3. What was the MOST funniest moment of the episode? Oh gawd, so hard to narrow it down as there were SO many funny moments! Abby putting bells on Michael, Tony getting a headslap from Gibbs, Palmer appearing randomly, the 'angry man' part, etc. :]

4. What did you not like about the episode? What would you change? I love the episode the way it was. Perfect. Maybe improvement in the plot though in relation to the guy killing people in his team and all that crap, blah. I would change the episode to have WAY more Tiva moments! :D

5. Overall Rating? 9/10.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
1. What was your favourite Tiva moment/quote?
When they meet the interns and the "I am a younger model" moment. Both were great.

2. Who was your favourite intern? Which one would you have join the NCIS team? I wasn't really interested enough in the interns to have a favorite, but from what I saw, I think Conrad would probably be the best one to join the team. He seems like he would make a good agent.

3. What was the MOST funniest moment of the episode?
Palmer running around trying to find something to do and getting turned down every time. It really made me laugh. And Abby putting bells on Michael, that was a good one too.

4. What did you not like about the episode? What would you change?
I just wish that the team had been able to interact with the girl, Rebecca, a little bit other than just pulling her out of the trunk of the car. But everything else was great.

5. Overall Rating?
9/10
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
1. What was your favourite Tiva moment/quote? The i am a younger model scene, i thought rather than trying to make Tony feel bad Ziva was trying to get Tony to acknowlege that she's younger and more attractive!

2. Who was your favourite intern? Which one would you have join the NCIS team? I'd have to say Abby's intern, Michael. I thought their scene's were great and he seemed to fit in well!

3. What was the MOST funniest moment of the episode? Abby's intern wearing the bells walking along with Gibbs and saying "She scares me more than you"! Funny as!!

4. What did you not like about the episode? What would you change? Like Lauren, it would be the lack of interaction with the victim. It would have been nice to see her on screen more!

5. Overall Rating? 8.5/10
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
1. What was your favourite Tiva moment/quote? "I am a younger model". That was great! <3

2. Who was your favourite intern? Conrad. At first I didn't like him, but he grew on me throughout the episode. 2nd favorite would be Michael-Abby's intern solely because he thought Abby was more scary than Gibbs. And he was a good sport & wore the bells. lol

3. What was the MOST funniest moment of the episode? Abby's intern wearing the bells was hilarious & him telling Gibbs that Abby scares him more. And Palmer getting jealous over Sarah... gahh there was so many funny moments!

4. What did you not like about the episode? What would you change? I adored the episode & it was almost perfect... being biased I would have liked to see another Tiva moment or two of course. And like Lauren & Joyce I feel that we didn't get to see the victim and she deserved some screen time.

5. Overall Rating? 9/10.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
The way Ziva smiled at Tony when he defended their choice to work for the government and "catch the bad guys." :D

2. Who was your favourite intern? Which one would you have join the NCIS team?
I disliked them all. I'm not one for change, I have to admit.

Two words: NEEDY PALMER

I thought there should have been a little more emphasis on the fact that the girl was kidnapped and a little more angst, or perhaps urgency, with that, kind of what ya'll are saying. I'm kind of biased cause I'm such a Ziva fan, but I think there were a few times where I'd think she'd be affected by certain things more than she was. I guess I expected a more dramatic episode.

5. Overall Rating?
7/10
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
The "I am a younger model." Tony's face was hilarious when Ziva said that! :D

I definitely liked Conrad best. At first he seemed a bit whiny, but his personality grew on me.

Palmer following the team around trying to be helpful was hilarious! :D

Like Lauren, Joyce, and Jenna I feel that Rebecca didn't get enough screen-time. And of course more Tiva moments would have been great!

5. Overall Rating?
8.5/10.
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
* Very awesome idea/thread, Mon!

We didn't really see it but after Ziva fell against the shelves and Tony and Gibbs burst in, Tony went off to Ziva's side. Then in the next shot she's standing up with Tony right next to her. He probably went to see if she was ok and helped her up. :)

Conrad, I think he bonded with Gibbs. And I think he wants to learn from him. :)

Abby's intern walking around with bells. His explanation to Gibbs: "Sorry, but I'm more scared of her than you." Made me lol.

What everyone else said.

5. Overall Rating?
9/10.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
Thanks everyone for participating! You all made my day. As a filler as we wait for the next episode, I decided to another episode discussion + chat. Read above in the information box for more instruction but basically name your top ten [or whatever number that floats your boat] favourite episodes. :)
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
My Top NCIS Episodes:
1. Under Covers
2. Reunion
3. Designated Target
4. Recoil
5. Truth or Consequences
6. Dead Man Walking
7. Faith
8. Jet Lag
9. Requiem
10. Bury Your Dead
Special Mentions: Voyeur's Web, Honor Code, Frame Up, Probie, Model Behaviour, Boxed In, Untouchable, Twisted Sister, Friends + Lovers, Grace Period, Family, Chimera, Heartland, Murder 2.0, Cloak, Dagger, Love + War, Bounce, The Inside Man, Power Down, Jurisdiction, Guilty Pleasure, Moonlighting.

Funny how most of my favourite episodes have Tiva and literally almost all of the episodes, eeek. x)
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
My Top NCIS Episodes:
1. Truth or Consequences
2. Reunion
3. Good Cop Bad Cop
*It was a good beginning of last season*
4. Recoil
5. Call of Silence
6. Masquerade
7. Heartland
8. Faith
9. Corporal Punishment
10. Agent Afloat
Special Mentions: Everything else
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
laugh
1. Truth or Consequences
2. Recoil
3. SWAK
4. Flesh and Blood
5. Bloodbath
6. Call of Silence
7. Cover Story
8. Cloak
9. Heartland
10. Internal Affairs

Honourable mentions: The Good Wives' Club, See No Evil, Jetlag, Honor Code, Under Covers, Probie, Model Behaviour, Boxed In, Ravenous, Bait, Dead and Unburied, Witch Hunt, Family, Requiem, Stakeout, In the Zone, About Face, Road Kill, Power Down. :)
1年以上前 xxiwuuxx said…
1. Truth or Consequences
2. Designated Target
3. Heartland
4. Faith
5. Boxed In
6. Shalom
7. Reunion
8. Lost and Found
9. Jurisdiction
10. Recoil

Special Mentions: pretty much all the rest ;)
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
1. Truth and Consequences
2. Faith
3. Undercovers
4. Boxed In
5. Untouchable
6. Jetlag
7. Cloak
8. Recoil
9. Shalom
10. Childs Play

That's the 10 i watch most but i love every eppy!
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
Thanks again everyone for participating... Now, we move onto the discussion about the Short Fuse episode. I've updated questions and be sure to get involved! Any questions or comments, do a simple '**' in your comment.
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
laugh
1. What was your favourite Tiva moment/quote? Ziva: "Well, I find certain older men... attractive"; I loved when they were observation room and their body language. I also loved how they went to the ship + the end + like everything. ;D

2. This or that:
A) Gibbs+Fornell Banter or Tony Modelling?: Tony Modelling. So hard to choose... I was literally pissing myself laughing at Tony Modelling, especially when Jimmy asked Tony if he was wearing makeup. :)
B)The Case or The Team Interaction? The Team Interaction. The case began to be intriguing because the guy had no prints and they couldn't find his identity, blahblahblah, but it ended up being a tad disappointing. The teams interaction has me laughing my face off. Hahahaha.
C) Spider and the Fly or Worst Nightmare or Short Fuse? Eh, that's a little tough to decide. All equally good but so different.
D) Return of the headslap: Yay or Nay? YAY! I love the headslap, reminds me of the lil' immature Tony.

3. Fill in the blanks:
A) Favorite part was: TIVA, The fingerprints part with Duck + Jimmy, Photoshoot with Tony, On the ship, etc.
B) Least favourite part was: Um. The Ending with that chick?
C) Favourite Character: Tony. Hilarious in the photoshoot. Need I say more?
D) Least Favourite Character: Marine Sergeant Heather Dempsey. I was suspicious of her in the first few minutes, she just had a really 'eh' attitude and didn't like the fact she lied about loads of stuff.

4. Ratings Wise:
A) Fulfilled expectations? Yeah. Pretty much.
B) Would it be considered memorable? Probably not, nothing quite outrageous or 'ah-mazing' happened but the humour probably will.
C) Overall Rating: 8.3/10.
last edited 1年以上前
 1. What was your favourite Tiva moment/quote? Ziva: "Well, I find certain older men... attractive"; I
THE OBSERVATION ROOM SCENE!! *fans self* And the fact that Tony went over to her and initated the Tiva moment - ah, love.

2. This or that:
A) Tony Modelling - just because he's so cute.
B) Team Interaction. Always.
C) Maybe Worst Nightmare for the humour. Short Fuse only for the Tiva moment. Spider and the Fly was good too though.
D) Return of the headslap: Yay!!

3. Fill in the blanks:
A) Favorite part was: Tiva in the observation room.
B) Least favourite part was: Thought the end of the case was a bit underwhelming.
C) Favourite Character: Ziva - she looked amazing in her outfit at the end.
D) Least Favourite Character: Seargent Dempsey.

4. Ratings Wise:
A) Fulfilled expectations? Um, I guess.
B) Would be considered memorable? Not really, but the Tiva moment will be.
C) Overall Rating: 7.5/10.
:)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
heart
1. What was your favourite Tiva moment/quote? Deffo the Interigation Room scene (How close did Tony get to Ziva! He pushed himself right into her back!! <3) also loved the end, where Ziva said "Isn't that your shoulder?" Just to make Tony feel better! Aaaaahhhhhh! :)
2. This or that:
A) Gibbs+Fornell Banter, loved their bantering this eppy. They make a great team!
B)The Team Interaction, I love everything about the interacton this eppy, plus poor Palmer is still trying to fit in outside autopsy! :)
C) Spider and the Fly for Drama, Worst Nightmare for the comedy, But Short Fuse wins because they gave us more Tiva and there was some great comedy!
D) Return of the headslap: Yay, loved the headslap to the cardboard cutout and Tony's reaction to it lol!
3. Fill in the blanks:
A) Favorite part was: In the interogation room with Tiva and at Gibbs house for the comedy.
B) Least favourite part was: Can't say i have a least fav part.
C) Favourite Character: The gorgeous Ziva as usual, especially when she said "Well, I find certain older men..attractive" and we just know she was talking about Tony!
D) Least Favourite Character: FBI guy Tolin, i hate men who cheat and flaunt authority.
4. Ratings Wise:
A) Fulfilled expectations? Yeah, cause we got some Tiva!
B) Would be considered memorable? The interogation room scene will be!
C) Overall Rating: 8.5/10.
D) Emote to represent how you feel about the eppy.
heart
1. What was your favourite Tiva moment/quote? "Well, I find certain older men...attractive" That was a great moment!
2. This or that:
A) Gibbs+Fornell Banter or Tony Modelling? Gibbs+ Fornell Bantering. I was like they are so old married couple!
B)The Case or The Team Interaction? Team interaction, although the case was fine too.
C) Spider and the Fly or Worst Nightmare or Short Fuse? Short Fuse b/c we got Tiva, humour, Tony modeling, Gibbs/Fornell Banter & a decent case. =]
D) Return of the headslap: Yay or Nay? Yay! The cardboard Tony headslap was priceless!
3. Fill in the blanks:
A) Favorite part was: Tiva in observation.
B) Least favourite part was: None.
C) Favourite Character: For this particular episode either Gibbs or Ziva.
D) Least Favourite Character: Tolin. He cheated on his wife & lied ... bad guy!
4. Ratings Wise:
A) Fulfilled expectations? Absolutely. Tiva=Love!
B) Would be considered memorable? Yes, especially observation, the cardboard cutout and pulling Gibbs pic out of the envelope at the end.
C) Overall Rating: 9/10
heart
Can I add in my Top 10 since I didn't see it before? Pleaseeee!

*Note these aren't in order, b/c I can't possibly choose!*

1. Truth or Consequences
2. Undercovers
3. SWAK
4. Call of Silence
4. Recoil
5. Heartland
6. Agent Afloat
7. Requiem
8. Boxed In
9. Jetlag
10. Reunion

Special Mentions: To all the rest! I love NCIS too much to choose! So every episode is a favorite! <3
heart
I have three. The bit in the bullpen when Tony asked Ziva to track down Dempsey and she said she would in this really sweet voice. The second was obviously the interrogation room scene and then at the end when Ziva pointed out Tony's shoulder on the the cover to make him feel better. :)

2. This or that:
A) Gibbs+Fornell Banter or Tony Modelling?;
Both! I couldn't possibly choose!
B)The Case or The Team Interaction?
Team Interaction, Always.
C) Spider and the Fly or Worst Nightmare or Short Fuse?
Short Fuse. It was nice to have a humourous episode.
D) Return of the headslap: Yay or Nay?
YAY!
3. Fill in the blanks:
A) Favorite part was: _________.
Everything!
B) Least favourite part was: _________.
I don't have one.
C) Favourite Character: _________.
Tony and Gibbs.
D) Least Favourite Character: _________.
Tolin. SLEEEEEAZY.
4. Ratings Wise:
A) Fulfilled expectations?
It was better.
B) Would be considered memorable?
In my opinion, yes.
C) Overall Rating: _/10.
Nine/Ten.
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
I loved reading all your unique answers, they are all so entertaining! Here we go again with questions, just to keep you entertained and give you some things to ponder before Royals and Loyals airs on Tuesday night.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
And here are my questions...

1. Three Quick Questions -
A) My three least favourite NCIS episodes: Just Mothers Day and Jeopardy.
B) My favourite NCIS cases were in Murder 2.0, Reunion and Inside Man.
C) My favourite reoccurring character is: FORNELL! And Jimmy! [Although, I count him as regular.. His my favourite. :]
D) My favourite season is: Season 5. Maybe 3 or 5. :)
last edited 1年以上前
big smile
Weekend Questions:
A) My three least favourite NCIS episodes: Obsession, Angel of Death. THAT IS ALL.
B) My favourite NCIS case was in The Good Wives Club.
C) My favourite reoccurring character is: As he is seen by the show as occurring I'm gonna say Jimmy! :D
D) My favourite season is: Five and Seven. :)
heart
Weekend Questions: (Even though it's no longer the weekend)
A) My three least favourite NCIS episodes: I don't really dislike any episodes.
B) My favourite NCIS case was in [Insert episode here]. All of them. lol
C) My favourite reoccurring character is: Palmer since he's seen only as a recurring character.
D) My favourite season is: 7!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
A) My three least favourite NCIS episodes: Not got any i dislike!
B) My favourite NCIS case was in [ToC, the mission to save Ziva!].
C) My favourite reoccurring character is: Palmer definately!
D) My favourite season is: 7 & 5, but if 8 keep up being awesome i'm gonna do a rethink lol! :)
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
Sorry for being a tad late with questions. I've been busy with school, so, I had to watch the eppy and come up with questions when I had the time. Since it was such a good eppy, I added some more questions! :)
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
So, here's my questions for Royals and Loyals...

1. Favourite Tiva moment? AH! THE WHOLE EPISODE! I WAS SCREAMING AND GIGGLING LIKE A LITTLE FAN GIRL! I LOVED IT ALL!

2. Among your top ten favourite 'Tiva' episodes? If so or not, where is is placed? Favorite in a long time definitely, it's properly 7/8 the moment - for all the new, cute Tiva moments. ♥

3. Who did you suspect to be the killer? No, not realy... Originally, I suspected that Tennison and Malloy was acting really suspicious.

4. This or that:
A) Tony or Ziva? *Squeals!* Both, so cute. ♥
B)Start of Eppy or End of Eppy? Definitely end. The lighting was wonderful, They had the cutest moment, Tony was HILARIOUS.
C)'My Apologies' or 'Bondage'? My 'Apologies'. Ziva apologising was kinda cute about how she told him he could of just asked an all. :)

5. The most funniest moment was: TONY TRYING TO GET INTO ZIVA'S EMAIL. OH MY. I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING. ;D

6. Squee-worthiness out of ten: 9.9999/10. ♥
last edited 1年以上前
heart
R&L

1. Favourite Tiva moment? Handle with care. Contents - priceless. Sweetheart. Israeli Love Machine. etc. <3 <3 <3

2. Among your top ten favourite 'Tiva' episodes? If so or not, where is is placed? That's a hard one, but yes def one of my fav, not sure where it's at on the list though.

3. Who did you suspect to be the killer? I felt Tenison had something to do with it from the first time Gibbs spoke with her... maybe not that she murdered him but that something was off.

4. This or that:
A) Tony or Ziva? Oh, but how can I choose. Ziva for asking the question or Tony for giving a perfect answer? ♥
B)Start of Eppy or End of Eppy? The start was funny but the ending scene takes the win. =]
C)'My Apologies' or 'Bondage'? My 'Apologies'. My apologies was adorable b/c you could tell she wanted to say something before she actually said it... and the Bondage comment made me think back to Boxed In because of the rug burns and another eppy where he said did you just reveal something about your sex life. Sorry that was a long answer. lol

5. The most funniest moment was: When Tony was caught & Ziva pulled up the webcam video I was cracking up... I was like busted!

6. Squee-worthiness out of ten: 20/10. ♥
big smile
'Royals and Loyals' Questions:

1. Favourite Tiva moment?
I can't choose!

2. Among your top ten favourite 'Tiva' episodes? If so or not, where is is placed?
I'm gonna say about 7/8 right now. :)

3. Who did you suspect to be the killer?
I didn't really think about it, with all the Tivaness! XD Silly me.

4. This or that:

A) Tony or Ziva?;
Tony? :D

B)Start of Eppy or End of Eppy?;
END. ALL THE WAY.

C)'My Apologies' or 'Bondage'?
My apologies. :D

5. The most funniest moment was:
Tony at the end with the computer.

6. Squee-worthiness out of ten: _/10.

10000000000000000/10. xD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
New batch of questions up, sorry for the delay. Enjoy. ^_^
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
'Dead Air' Weekend Questions:

1. Top five 'Tiva' moment from Season 8 so far?
- "This is nice, I miss the old Ziva" - Dead Air, Explosion scene.
- "You smell like ocean and shea butter" - Spider and the Fly, Tony and Ziva alone in the office.
- "Be Careful. Handle With Care. Contents Priceless". - Royals and Loyals, when Ziva is about to leave and Tony is about to start hacking away.
- "Well, I find certain older men...attractive" - Short Fuse, Tony and Ziva in observation room.
- And I can't choose anymore, they are all so good! ♥

2. My favourite moment was Ziva protecting Tony in Dead Air - "This is nice. I miss the old Ziva", The funniest moment was Tony losing his voice and favourite non-Tiva moment was Tony talking to all those neighbours or the team playing baseball.

3. Squee-worthiness out of ten: 10/10!
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Dead Air' Weekend Questions:

- "Handle with care. Contents - Priceless."
- "Ocean & Shae Butter."
- "I find certain older men attractive."
- "Sweetheart."
- "Don't flatter yourself, that's just my knee."
& many more!

2. My favourite moment has to be the whole explosion scene. =] It was just epic on so many levels. And the contents-priceless scene too. And the baseball ending scene. And... gosh how can I possibly choose?!

3. Squee-worthiness out of ten: 100/10!
heart

NO ORDER.....
- You smell of ocean and shea butter.
- Handle with care. Contents priceless.
- This is nice. I missed the old Ziva.
- I find certain older men attractive.
- You're just a walking Israeli love machine.

2. My favourite moment was _________, The funniest moment was _________ and favourite non-Tiva moment was __________.
Favourite - Explosion/End of R&L.
Funniest - Tony correcting Ziva on her incorrect movie reference, even though he couldn't talk.
Favourite Non-Tiva - Tony & McGee's talk in the car, in Dead Air.

3. Squee-worthiness out of ten: _/10.
10/10.

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
heart

1. Top five 'Tiva' moments from Season 8 so far?

1. Handle with care. Contents....priceless.
2. This is nice, i missed the old Ziva!
3. Your just a walking Israeli Love Machine.
4. Don't flatter yourself, thats just my knee!
5. I find certain older men...attractive!

2. My favourite moment was The explosion for sure, The funniest moment was Tony's squeeky voice through out the whole eppy and favourite non-Tiva moment was The baseball moment with Ziva and Gibbs.

3. Squee-worthiness out of ten: 10/10.

1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
worried
My apologies for not really exciting questions but it wasn't really an exciting episode for Tiva. let's hope for better in eppys come. Hope you enjoy these batch of questions though!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
Cracked Weekend Questions

1. Favourite moment/quote of eppy? Probably the cute things McGee was saying to Abby. Maybe how it made me feel a bit emotional when Gibbs yelled a bit, how Abby had that connection...
Abby: I've never seen anyone this focused before.
McGee: Oh, I have. In a good way. I'm talking about you Abs.

2. Favourite character in Cracked: McGee.

3. When Tony said he was roleplaying, It didn't really cross my mind that he would ACTUALLY come into the office wearing his costume. As for his Travolta look, I thought it was pretty funny but a tad OOC.

4. Squee-worthiness out of ten: 8/10.

5. The two-parter coming up in November, I can't wait to see Eli, although, none of them really excite me..
heart
Cracked Weekend Questions

1. Favourite moment/quote of eppy? When Abby got her mojo back. And when McGee said I'm talking about you Abs.

2. Favourite character in Cracked: McGee... simply because most of the characters seemed OOC for me.

3. When Tony said he was roleplaying, I was like what is he thinking! Roleplaying doesn't seem like something he's all that into & even if he is it wasn't with Ziva. As for his Travolta look, I thought it was funny ending scene, but a bit random & OOC.

4. Squee-worthiness out of ten: 7/10.

5. The two-parter coming up in November, I can't wait to see... how the whole two parter episode is going to play out, how Ziva will react to Daddy David & Liat, the shooting, the BIG Tiva moment, etc.
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
'Enemies Foreign' Episode Questions:

1. Favourite moment? The part when Tony and Ziva are talking about Leonardo DiCaprio with the virtually impossible police and claiming that he was dreamy... I LOVE LEO. Also, those cute things Tony said about calling her the 'pretty popular girl', when Tony asked Ziva was okay at the end of the episode, the ninja senses tingling part and BAM! WHEN ZIVA KICKED THAT GUYS ASS BY JUMPING! I also got a bit teary-eyed from the parts with the talk with Ziva+Abby and Ziva+Eli, I really liked it. I like that part where she had tears in her eyes, strangely, kinda being like she's human... y'know. The cliffhanger was kickass. So much... I guess.

2. Least Favourite? Anything with Liat, I just COULD NOT stand her and that rarely happens to me on NCIS - I hope it changes though. I nearly vomited when Liat said my name means like 'You are the one for me, Tony', LIKE WHAT THE FRAK, YOU GO KICK HER ASS ZIVA - I WILL JOIN YOU! Especially the part where there were any references to Liat being the new Ziva, being a replacement, being the hot new girl and Tony being a frakin' flirt. -_-

3. Do you think the second part will be better then the second? I really hope so, I think it will though by looking at the WOAH-Cliffhanger and things I expect to be addressed.

4. Episode Rating: 8.5/10. Good episode but kind of failed to meet my expectations by all the hype it was receiving, got a bit confusing and way too focused on the case - but maybe in the other half it will be so much better! x)
last edited 1年以上前

1. Favourite moment? NINJA SENSES TINGLING! And then Ziva being all ninja-like, swooping down into the dark alley and surprising that guy. And Tony asking her if she was alright at the end. All the BAMF shooting scenes!

2. Least Favourite? Tony flirting with Liat. Well, Tony is Tony, and I think Liat reminded him of old Ziva. Soon enough he'll realise which Ziva he likes more. ;)

3. Do you think the second part will be better then the second? Yep, definitely. They built it up with the first part, now they're gonna hit us full force with dramatic and explosive scenes in the second part, I reckon.

4. Episode Rating: 9.5/10. It needed a better Tiva moment! But I think that's coming soon enough. ;)
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile

1. Favourite moment? The Abby/Ziva scene, these two need more scene's together. I think they need to delve more into their friendship and give us more Zabby!! I also loved the cafe scene with Eli and Gibbs where Eli calls Ziva "Her" and Gibbs is like "Her names Ziva, she does have a name!" Daddy Gibbs getting all protective again!

2. Least Favourite? The scene with Tony and Malachi, where Tony talks about going to Isreal to find himself a "Liat" of his own!! I wanted to PUNCH Tony right in the face at that moment!

3. Do you think the second part will be better then the second? Yeah for sure, i'm hoping this is the moment Tony realises that the woman for him is right by his side every day! Looking forward to the Chick Fight too lol! Ziva I LOVE YOU!!!!

4. Episode Rating: 9.5/10. Would have been 10 if we had got some Tiva!

heart

1. Favourite moment? <3 Ziva's hands in pants comment. And I rather enjoyed the scene between Ziva & Abby... I think that separately we get enough but together they need to show us more of how they are interacting personally & not just professionally. I kind of liked when Ziva confronted Daddy David too & hearing how the house was filled with laughter when they were children. Oh and when Gibbs was like she has a name, Ziva. Okay lots of the episode! lol

2. Least Favourite? <3 I didn't particuraly love Liat's comment about her name meaning you are the one for me, Tony. It irked me.

3. Do you think the second part will be better then the second? <3 I do for two big reasons... 1. we get answers to the cliffhanger & 2. BIG Tiva moment. =]

4. Episode Rating: 9.5/10 - Good episode, but I felt all the action was packed into the second half... I think they should have spread it out a bit more IMO.
'Enemies Foreign' Episode Questions

1. Favourite moment?
Ahhh! LOADS! I loved the first scene with the whole grabbing something in your pants. I loved the scene in the alley with Tony and Ziva, "ninja senses tingling?". I loved the scene when Ziva was pretending to be her father and Gibbs was her bodyguard. Abby and Ziva scene. The end scene with the shooting was AWESOME! Tony asking Ziva if she was okay at the end, even though he was a total idiot.

2. Least Favourite?
When Ziva corrected Liat's idiom and Tony was like "Don't put words in the girls mouth." SERIOUSLY???!!!!

3. Do you think the second part will be better then the first?
I think so. What with the flashbacks and finding out about the cliffhanger and if we get our big Tiva moment. :)

4. Episode Rating: _/10.
Nine/Ten.

1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
New batch of questions. Thanks again to everyone participating. :)
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
heart
'Enemies Domestic' Episode Questions:

1. Enemies Foreign or Enemies Domestic? Hard to choose. Enemies Foreign for the little Tiva moments throughout the episode and the marvelous beginning/ending but Enemies Domestic for all these questions we once had joining together.

2.Favourite Moment was<b> the talk between Ziva/Eli at the end, the nicely done flashbacks, the answers to mindboggling questions and when the gang hacked into interrogation. <b>The least was not watching Ziva kicking Liat's ass with Eli interrupting, Riley being the killer [not what I expected] and the lack of things the spoilers claimed with all the Tiva moments! -_-

3. Flashbacks vs. Eli/Ziva talk in the end? Toughie. Probably Eli/Ziva talk in the end, made me like Eli alot more.

4. Episode Rating:9/10. Nicely done for a two-parter but I found the NCIS: Los Angeles, way more excting and better.
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
'Enemies Domestic' Episode Questions:

1. Enemies Foreign or Enemies Domestic? ED just for the backstory info and the flashbacks, we learned a lot about Vance about Eli and about Gibbs and Jenny in Paris. It was great how Gibbs kills The Russian in Paris, love how they linked Vance to Gibbs all those years ago!

2. Favourite Moment was Eli teaching Vance how to make the Claymore in the flashback and the Gibbs/Vance moments in the hospital, and least was Eli stopping the Ziva/Liat fight before Ziva had the chance to kick Liat's ass.

3. Flashbacks vs. Eli/Ziva talk in the end? Although i loved the moment at the end with Ziva and Eli, nothing beats all the flashbacks, loved that they gave us a Jenny flashback, loved the Danish incident lol, and Vance looked so young (Well done Make Up department for that!)

4. Episode Rating: 9/10. Very informative eppy, left me with more questions than before tho lol! :)

last edited 1年以上前
Questions for Recruited, Mon? :)
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
Just put some up Dannii! Sorry for not doing it for the last couple of eppys. ^_^
last edited 1年以上前
'Recruited' Episode Questions:
1. Tiva Scenes In The Episode-
A) Favourite Scene: I have three.
1. The opening scene, with Tony just staring at Ziva's desk.
2. When Tony says that he wants Ziva back.
3. When Ziva comes back. His face just lights up!

B) Least Favourite Scene: I don't have one. :D

2. This or That-
A) Dr. Walter Magnus [Bob Newhart] apperance or the case about 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'?
Hmmmm, toughie. I think..... Bob Newhart. :D

B) Tony staring at Ziva's desk or Tony pretending that he wasn't thinking about Ziva when McGee asked?
Tony staring at Ziva's desk. I love both though. :D

C) Tony denying he cared what Ziva was up to with the Miami Man or Tony saying 'I want Ziva back' [to McGee]?
"I want Ziva back." :)

D) McGee noticing Tony staring at Ziva's desk or How McGee hit Tony's chair when he saw Ziva come back?
McGee hitting Tony's chair, just for the fact that when he was staring at her desk, he was pretty obvious, but when he hit the back of his chair it was like "Hey look, she's back, you can be happy now!" xD

E) Tony/Ziva's conversation about 'R': Tony's facials or words?
Facials. Hilarious! You could so tell that he was jealous.

F) Ziva revealing the name of 'R' or Tony-And-Ziva-Eye!Sex?
Eye-sex. ALWAYS.

G) Tiva in Ships Of The Night or Recruited?
Erm...... I can't choose!

3. Questions about the 'Miami Man'-
A) What do you think of the name 'Ray' that's been giving to 'R'? Yay or Nay?
It's okay. It's not that common and it's not that rare. I like it. xD

B) If Ziva claims his just a friend, Do you think he will be on the show? How do you think he fit in with NCIS storyline?
They'll have to reveal him at some point. Didn't SB say something about him possibly being "Washington Bound" this season?

4. Random Tidbits on the episode-
A) Minor thing you would change?
I can't think of anything right now.

B) Other random thoughts:
I loved the ending scene. Broughts tears to my eyes. BOB NEWHART IS A LEGEND. Such a cute little smile too. XD

C) Episode Rating: _/10.

Tiva Stuff: 6.5/10
Episode in General: 9/10 :)

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ahmoniqued said…
big smile
Questions about Recruited:

A) Favourite Scene: All of them. Tony being all cute wondering where Ziva was. McGee noticing that Tony was thinking about her. Tony saying he wants Ziva back. Even Ziva revealing the name of 'R'. Tony/Ziva brief eye!sex. Ah, so much. :D
B) Least Favourite Scene: Didn't really have one but maybe the fact that Ziva was missing for a while to be with Ray, blahblahblah.

2. This or That-
A) The case about 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'.
B) Tony pretending that he wasn't thinking about Ziva when McGee asked.
C) Tony saying 'I want Ziva back' to McGee.
D) How McGee hit Tony's chair when he saw Ziva come back.
E) Both, they were both golden.
F) Tony-And-Ziva-Eye!Sex. Definitely.
G) McGee Asking Ziva When We'll Meet The Miami Man. Both were really good though.
h) Ships In The Night, yeahyeahyeah.

A) What do you think of the name 'Ray' that's been giving to 'R'? Yay or Nay? I guess... yay. That Ziva finally named him and that like, the name sounds alright for this mystery man.
B) If Ziva claims his just a friend, Do you think he will be on the show? How do you think he fit in with NCIS storyline? Yeah, I think he'll be on the show, considering they been emphasizing the Miami Man. I can imagine him helping on a case as Ziva previously stated that he has pretty high clearance or something and the inner NCIS:LA fan in me keeps saying it could be something undercover somehow. Eh, I'm pretty useless with these predictions... whatever.

A) Minor thing you would change? Ziva, Ducky and Palmer's strange absence in some scenes. More Tony/Ziva together scenes too.
B) Other random thoughts: MCGEE IS SUCH A TIVA SHIPPER. ^_^
C) Episode Rating: 8.5/10.
heart
'Recruited' Episode Questions:
A) Favourite Scene: The beginning where he was clearly trying to convince himself that he didn't miss or when he said I want Ziva back.
B) Least Favourite Scene: None that I can think of.

2. This or That-
A) Dr. Walter Magnus [Bob Newhart] apperance or the case about 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'? Don't Ask, Don't Tell case. [Although Bob Newhart was amazing!]
B) Tony staring at Ziva's desk or Tony pretending that he wasn't thinking about Ziva when McGee asked? Tony pretending that he wasn't think about Ziva when McGee asked. I still think he was trying to convince himself & not McGee.
C) Tony denying he cared what Ziva was up to with the Miami Man or Tony saying 'I want Ziva back' [to McGee]? I want Ziva back. It was like admitting it... almost
D) McGee noticing Tony staring at Ziva's desk or How McGee hit Tony's chair when he saw Ziva come back? How McGee hit Tony's chair when Ziva came back... was kind of like you like her, she's here, go tell her. =]
E) Tony/Ziva's conversation about 'R': Tony's facials or words? Facials. He as jealllouuus!
F) Ziva revealing the name of 'R' or Tony-And-Ziva-Eye!Sex? Tony Ziva Eye Sex... b/c I really don't care about Mr. Miami's name.
G) McGee asking Ziva: When We'll Meet The Miami Man or Asking What His Name Was? When they'll meet him is more important.
H) Tiva in Ships Of The Night or Recruited? I don't if I can choose!

A) What do you think of the name 'Ray' that's been giving to 'R'? Yay or Nay? Nay. I don't like that name... and it doesn't fit with the persona that they've created IMO.
B) If Ziva claims his just a friend, Do you think he will be on the show? How do you think he fit in with NCIS storyline? I think he may make an appearance, but not sure how he'd fit into the storyline. We don't need another Roy or *HIM*.

A) Minor thing you would change? More Tony/Ziva scenes.. unless that's considered being greedy. lol
B) Other random thoughts: The way they approached DADT & alzhiemers was the way it should be approached. Bob Newhart is amazing! Oh & McGee is a total Tiva shipper. VP of the Tiva Fan Club since Abby's already filled the Presidents spot. lol
C) Episode Rating: 9/10.