ティム・バートン What's your お気に入り バートン movie?

missfoxykitty07 posted on Aug 02, 2007 at 08:29AM
Mine is The Nightmare before Christmas

ティム・バートン 35 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 syaantjuh said…
mine is also The Nightmare before Christmas ♥♥♥
1年以上前 boxcardrock said…
Big Fish. Hands down. Big Fish. Wait no... Pee Wee's Big Adventure!
1年以上前 Leonic said…
What else? Nightmare before Christmas.
1年以上前 XpsychotickissX said…
either nightmare before christmas or edward scissorhands
1年以上前 nina4921 said…
Big Fish is my favourite, but all his movies are amazing. I love the extra bright colours and the eerie music!
1年以上前 Zerstoren said…
Sweeney Todd
1年以上前 blind_moon said…
Nightmare before christmas!! I love jack, i love the songs... i love everything about the movie!! =D

Big Fish would be my next choice!!
1年以上前 misanthrope86 said…
I can never decide. Probably The Nightmare Before Christmas, but ask me tommorrow and I'll tell you something different.

'Vincent' is my all-time favourite Tim Burton creation though. I LOVE VINCENT.
1年以上前 ToastedRabbits said…
The Nightmare Before Christmas. :3
1年以上前 hanababey said…
Sweeney Todd OMG best film in the world!!!
1年以上前 xx_Tak said…
TNBC!! what else? I love Corpse Bride too though<3<3
1年以上前 ebathory said…
I love them all, but if I had to choose one, it would be Beetlejuice I think. Or maybe Sleepy Hollow.
1年以上前 claire-aka-bob said…
well i love all his films, but obvs it has to be Sweeney Todd. what else! :P ♥
1年以上前 emmettlover16 said…
i love all of his movies butthe nightmare before christmas is my fave and then edward scissorhands and sweeney todd
1年以上前 helena-gal said…
Sweeney todd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 Ahm_Shere said…
I love all of them, but it has GOT to be Sweeney Todd! Although Edward Scissorhands could give Sweeney Todd a run for its money...
1年以上前 xXSweeneyXx said…
Sweeney Todd is my favorite, closley following is Edward Scissorhands...And Big Fish..and Sleepy Hollow...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 oblix said…
sleepy hollow.
1年以上前 Ovybo said…
cool
The Nightmare Before Christmas.
1年以上前 sugarcane15 said…
heart
nightmare before christmas all the way
1年以上前 madforstuff said…
heart
nightmare before christmas. it gave me the conifdence to sing
1年以上前 SuperVincent81 said…
I think that the best Tim Burton's blockbuster are Batman, Charlie and the chocolate factory and Alice in Wonderland. The most significant Tim Burton'smovie are Edward scissorhands, Sleepy hollow, Big fish and Sweeney Todd. The best weirdo movie is Batman returns.
1年以上前 Vixie79 said…
Beetlejuice.
1年以上前 PoisonRose said…
Sweeney Todd,but really every single one of my favorite movies are by him.Sweeney Todd just really hit me hard
1年以上前 pumpkinqueen said…
Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Willy Wonka, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, and Alice in Wonderland. I love any Burton movie. I like them even more if Danny Elfman does the music.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 huddylove_emily said…
Sweeney Todd. Hands down.
1年以上前 deathroman13 said…
big smile
Sleepy Hollow :D and alice in wonderland :D

actually all XD
1年以上前 Funkykitsune said…
Edward Scissorhands, definitely.
The first time I saw it I fell in love with it.
The Nightmare Before Christmas is another top favorite too,
as well as Batman <3
That's what I love about Burton's films, I can never get tired of them
1年以上前 punkymm said…
heart
I love Alice in Wonderland, and Corpse Bride, and Nightmare before Christmas, Beetlejuice, Sweeney Todd.
1年以上前 ILuvSweeneyTodd said…
heart
SWEENEY TODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­

I don't even have to think about it! :)
1年以上前 sugarcane15 said…
smile
nightmare before christmas
1年以上前 LilyLil1809 said…
heart
My favorite is definitely Corpse Bride, that movie is amazing, I love the music the story, the characters, everything!!! Victor and Victoria are so cute >w<. I like all of Tim Burton's movies though, well acturaly I haven't seen them all, but all the ones I've seen are the best!!!:)
1年以上前 aoberst said…
If you like the music in his movies, check out the new Danny Elfman & Tim Burton 25th Anniversary Music Box!

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDsz4­iJx­Iyk­&am­p;h­l=e­n_U­S&a­mp;­fea­tur­e=p­lay­er_­emb­edd­ed&­amp­;ve­rsi­on=­3&q­uot­;&g­t;&­lt;­/pa­ram­;&l­t;p­ara­m name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>&l­t;p­ara­m name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param>­;em­bed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDsz4iJ­xIy­k&a­mp;­hl=­en_­US&­amp­;fe­atu­re=­pla­yer­_em­bed­ded­&am­p;v­ers­ion­=3&­quo­t; type="application/x-shockwave-flash&q­uot­; allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed>&l­t;/­obj­ect­;
1年以上前 DoctorsDaughter said…
my favorite is corpse bride
1年以上前 FixinIt1 said…
Edward Scissorhands!!!!!!