ウォーキング・デッド Why do あなた like the Walking Dead?

TwilightCurious posted on Apr 13, 2012 at 04:51PM
I am doing research on the walking dead, and why people like it? If you could answers these questions for me that would help me out a lot thank you!

What do you like the Walking Dead?
How old are you?
Are you Female or Male?
Do you like Vampire Movies also?
How did you start getting into the walking dead?

ウォーキング・デッド 15 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 malone79 said…
wink
-I like the Walking Dead mostly cause it's a series an involves Zombies/Walkers, an its survival based in plot with loads of Zombie action/drama(except most Sophia ep's), an it's "F()@&ing Awesome" man!!!!!
-32Yrs
-Male
-Yes, Vampire flicks are o.k.(but why?)
-A Site(You Know the Type), then later on TV,an some of the comic(basemnet flooded lost lots/gave up).
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 malone79 said…
an its unique!!!
1年以上前 Crystal_D said…
I love the walking dead. It is amazing. It brings you in because it has that sense of it being a horror movie in a television show. It has those scary moments that gets you on the edge of your seat without it being too scary.

Female
I love vampire movies. Especially the Twilight Saga.
I saw the television show for the first time on the second episode of the first season and fell in love with it.
1年以上前 Linz94 said…
- What do you like the Walking Dead?
I like Walking Dead because this series is awesome, this series is about zombie and also about relations between people ;)
- How old are you?
- Are you Female or Male?
Female
- Do you like Vampire Movies also?
Yes but not Twilight and Vampires Diaries
- How did you start getting into the walking dead?
In one of magazine I saw interview with Andrew Lincoln about TWD, I read this and I thought that this series will be awesome and I didn't wrong about that :)
1年以上前 kittylynn777 said…
smile
I like the storyline, the characters, and I love any and everything about zombies.
I am female, 50 years of age.
I also live vampires, but never got into the Twilight movies.
I started watching the Walking Dead in the middle of season 2, and got hooked on it after one episode. I can't wait for season 3. This series is awesome!
1年以上前 thelatestbuzz20 said…
I like the walking dead because it not only has action and zombies, but it also has a great story line and fantasic actors andyou get attacghed to certain charcters and when they die you are sad, it makes you feel something.
I am 14 and female
I like some vampire things, but not twilight
I started watching twd when my parents grounded me and i couldnt go watch anything else and after i staed watching it for a while i got hooked and couldnt stop watching it!its so awesome!
1年以上前 mrselianos said…
heart
zombies,zombies and andrea <3
1年以上前 dynasti said…
heart
what do you mean why it is awesome it has zombies and lots of action and its dramatics
link
1年以上前 DuyNamly said…
tongue
excited and blood
1年以上前 neecohlah said…
smile
-I like the walking dead because its exciting, kinda gory and dramatic.
-I am 17 and female:)
-Not really into Vampire movies, never seen any except Twilight
-Seen a post on tumblr about it and thought it looked cool, now i'm hooked!
1年以上前 reganfool said…
What do you like the Walking Dead? Daryl's sexy face and the realistic zombie apocalyptic attitudes
How old are you? 17
Are you Female or Male? female
Do you like Vampire Movies also? no
How did you start getting into the walking dead? I've been in love with zombie movies/games/shows since I played the first Resident Evil game on playstation xDD I was bound to become a fan!!
1年以上前 Bianca0711 said…
I love the Walking Dead because of Daryl Dixon. I mean HELLO!
IM 27.
Female
Yes
I started getting into TWD because everyone at work was watching it so i just started it from the first season this month and now I'm hooked like a fish.
1年以上前 Bibi69 said…
mischievous
What do you like the Walking Dead?
Mm... It's TV show with Zombies in it... Need I say more?

How old are you?

Are you Female or Male?
Female

Do you like Vampire Movies also?
I don't get why this has anything to do with TWD....

How did you start getting into the walking dead?
Well, I'm a total Zombie Fan Girl and a TV Maniac... This is a TV Show with Zombies this for me is paradise!!
1年以上前 charmeddexter said…
What do you like the Walking Dead? Zombies
How old are you? 22
Are you Female or Male? Male
Do you like Vampire Movies also? Just about all vampire TV shows
How did you start getting into the walking dead? I love Breaking Bad and on the IMDB message boards a lot of the BB fans also watched TWD so I gave it a go and got hooked
1年以上前 kourage18 said…
what do you like the walking dead? the zombies
how old are you? 15
are you female or male? female
do you like vampires movies also? hell yes
how did you start getting into the walking dead? i played call of duty zombies so i desided i loved zombies and started watching the walking dead