ヴァンパイア・ダイアリーズ do not あなた think that Damon could be better with someone else?. I like Damon and elena, but I'm a bit tired of all remain focused on them without looking at other possibilities.

kindhiya posted on Apr 23, 2010 at 10:07PM
I think Elena and Damon are cute ... anyway Damon has such charisma that makes everything so interesting.
there will no doubt something between them, but I sincerely hope that their story does not last long.
I want an unpredictable history, so someone else for Damon. and I think Elena has a much stronger feelings for stefan.

I think many people will not appreciate but hey that's my opinion.
i love damon and elena but i prefer stefan and elena...
damon is so hot and sexy that everybody want to see him with elena the main character in the series.
whatever happens I want Elena stay with stefan.
Damon is too obsessed by katherine, it needs to be with someone else who resists it more. it will be more interesting.
However, I love this series and all the characters. all!!!!
open your minds, do not stay focused on Damon and elena yet again and again. has no end.
because always the same girl, after centuries, it becomes a bit pathetic. especially since he always gets what he wants. I want damon to be with a girl who resists him at the point where it will be thrown.

ヴァンパイア・ダイアリーズ 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 carrie0323 said…
smile
I think that Damon and Rose will be a cute couple
1年以上前 rilelen_star said…
smile
I think the same as You. In fact i wrote my opinion in that case a few days ago. You can read it here: link
It's really nice that I'm not alone in this matter and not everybody are blinded with Delena
1年以上前 rajalanda said…
i think rose would have been googd for damon but i think she is gonna die in the descent and its gonna have a real effect on damon cause she saved his life, said she wanted to be his friend and that she liked him and him said he liked her too, he actualy looked happy for once at the end of the episode by the light of the moon. i loved season ones damon he was more fun even though he was evil
1年以上前 Dynamite_ said…
i think he needs to be with someone who will love him back i want to see him happy elena makes him sad cause he cant have her and she dosent love him.
1年以上前 rajalanda said…
angry
i know elena is one of the main characters for the show, but all the storylines are based around her, elena, all things elena, its nice when you see the other characters and their own storylines. waiting for vampire diaries to start again is killing me.
1年以上前 Vampbarbie said…
i liked him with caroline now that they are both vamps i wouldnt mind them together. Plus they where hot and had amazing chemistry :p
1年以上前 nglenn9 said…
heart
AGREED! Give us Bamon!
1年以上前 Daroline said…
Yes please love me some daroline again :) but he needs a new girl :D
1年以上前 20cosmogirl said…
zzz
especially since he always gets what he wants. he doesn't get what he wants he wanted katherine but she didn't want him and he wants elena but she wants to be just friends.
1年以上前 Jolie-Monster said…
kiss
Bamon is all sorts of smexy! All that passion between them is explosive!
1年以上前 Damon-Bamon12 said…
Agree, it would be funny if Bamon were endgame in the books before the show ended. I wonder what the writers will do. They'll pretty much keep on ignoring us though...
1年以上前 larasalvatore said…
i think the same as you. i like elena and stefan more..everybody wants elena to be with damon, but i think, that he loves katherine, not elena. she reminds him of her, and that's the problem. he should be with somebody who would love him, and he would love her back ;)
1年以上前 dang3rm0u53 said…
I was SUPER excited for this season to start because I was sure Delena would be amazing, but the writers kind of messed up the ONE hot scene, by flashing between Damon and Elena having Vex and Caroline & Stefan's realization that Elena is sired. We waited 3 years for them to get together and not only did they interrupt the scenes, they added the Sired story line on top of it all. We got to watch Stefan and Elena as they fell in love over the months. The writers haven't really given Damon and Elena any couples time together. They had the one night, and one kiss. Vampire Elena is very whiny and insecure. They made better sense as a couple when she was human. I think they need to develop her character more.