ヴァンパイア・ダイアリーズ Why Elena make 愛 with Damon?

temp2012 posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 06:48AM
Though i love Damon.i cant accept he make love with Elena.Elena and Stefan is the soul mate.they should be the couple.

ヴァンパイア・ダイアリーズ 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 dinu12 said…
I know! even I like Stefan and Elena to be together. I have no idea why she fell for Damon
1年以上前 HaleyDewit said…
smirk
Have you been blind and deaf the last three seasons? Are you really so much in denial you cannot possibly understand why Damon and Elena love each other? ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?
1年以上前 iknowall said…
Eleanor made love to daemon because she is used to him as she drank from his veins
Everything he says she does such as he said she can't drink from blood bags or animals only from the human vein and she did what he said
1年以上前 iknowall said…
My last answer didn't make sense however elena mad love with damon as she is sired to him the reason for this is because she drank from his blood and reins, damon is just one of the 100 vampires who can have a sire bond with another vampire, by this I mean that he can make a vamp sired to himmin the late 100th century he had a sire bond with another girl called vlann she made love with him because he told her he loved her and he wished she loved him such as when he said her body will not accept bloodbags and animals it didn't but when he said try the bloodbags again she did and it worked that's the same sequence and reason why she is sired to him. X