ザ・シムズ2 The Best Cheats

pattle posted on Aug 18, 2007 at 10:09PM
Here are a few of the best cheats in my opinion.

Move_objects on - Lets you move sims, objects in use, etc

Motherlode - 50,000 simoleons

Kaching - 1,000 simoleons

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true - The Ultimate cheat! Once you activate this cheat, hold shift + left click on any item, other sims, etc. When you do this on a newspaper you can choose any career and reward, there are so many benefits to using this cheat.

ザ・シムズ2 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 ktlady said…
boolprop snapobjectstogrid false (you may have to capitilize like the testingcheatenabled one as well... I forget.)

Anyways... this one makes you be able to set your objects anywhere you want... not only where the grid restricts you to. However, It makes it a little difficult to put pictures and stuff on walls correctly.
1年以上前 deathnote said…
UH,I didn't know that thanks!
1年以上前 pigwidgeon134 said…
boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true

lets you have objects on 45 degree angles
1年以上前 RainbowGeek819 said…
boolprop controlpets on

makes uyou control pets =P
1年以上前 Legenda said…
can i use the 45 degree cheat if i only have the basic game???
1年以上前 cookie93 said…
maxmotives

all of the needs to maximum really useful cheat!!!

1年以上前 simsismylife said…
If you want your sims to never have another birthday again just type in aging off and if you want to start the biological clock ticking again aging on. simple as that..
1年以上前 Okay72 said…
Type in boolProp testingcheatsenabled true and you can increase or decrease your sim's needs or their skills and a few more things...
1年以上前 georgiarose said…
boolProp is amazing... but takes a while to understand. You can make Sims pregnant, kill them by drowning in the floor or watch a satellite fall on them... all of those are my favourites. Also, you can bring people back to life and create stories for the Sims 2 site, and blame it on something else! Yeah! Try Rodney's Death Creator and The Tombstone of L & D, found under 'Spawn'.
1年以上前 LilBunn said…
big smile
i love all boolProp cheats. but i cant stand the sims without 'kaching' and'motherlode'.
1年以上前 Courtney370 said…
wink
Thanks
1年以上前 RawrCupcake said…
big smile
If you pull up the cheat code box and type in: Familyfunds (insert last name of family) (insert amount) you can give them up to 9,999,999 in money.

For example: Familyfunds Kingsly 9999999
1年以上前 RawrCupcake said…
wink
And you can use that cheat code as much as you want!