The Red Pyramid お気に入り Part???

fabfamily99 posted on Jul 18, 2010 at 12:35AM
What's your favorite part of the story? I like all the combat scences, also like when they show anubis and sadie, or Carter and Zia, and at the end too, when they say their mother. Personally, my favorite part is.... the whole book!
 What's your お気に入り part of the story? I like all the combat scences, also like when they 表示する anubi

The Red Pyramid 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 redhawks said…
My favorite part would have to be the parts whenever Horus is talking to Carter. He was funny. I also liked the part when Carter was fighting Set and how Sadie came to the rescue.
1年以上前 fabfamily99 said…
smile
That was awesome (the battle scene.) I wouldv'e liked if the god in Sadie, forgot name wouldv'e talked to hre more though like Horus did to Carter.
1年以上前 Twilightzook said…
I LOVED the parts with Sadie and Anubis. I also though Thoth was quite amusing. I agree with fabfamily99 that Isis could spoken up a bit more.
1年以上前 fabfamily99 said…
Yeah, Isis was so quiet, and she didn't repond to Sadie after she was asking Isis why she let her mother die, I mean, that's just harsh not to answer!
last edited 1年以上前
 Yeah, Isis was so quiet, and she didn't repond to Sadie after she was asking Isis why she let her mot