The Office(ジ・オフィス) Which Office Character Do あなた Hate the Most?

papa posted on Jan 13, 2007 at 06:11AM
Used to be Angela the wicked for me, but after this last episode, I have to agree with the title of that other forum thread recently posted - Andy is evil.

I liked the guy at first, but his schtick is getting old (especially when he starts to step on Michael's toes).

I also don't care much for Toby. He IS really annoying. I love it when Michael gets to rip on Toby (happens almost every episode).

Finally, I'd throw Kelly in there too. Her bubbly characters is borderline obnoxious. Ryan seems to feel that way sometimes too. I don't really get why he's with her.

Thoughts?

The Office(ジ・オフィス) 74 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

1年以上前 PamandJim4ever said…
ANDY!
1年以上前 dmeyer27 said…
andy...i actually like toby and kelly. on the other hand phyllis kind of bothers me.
1年以上前 Tux said…
andy, without a doubt

then it would have to be Karen or Angela
1年以上前 chunkyrice13 said…
I think both Creed and Meredeth drag. Creed esp. He's too much.
1年以上前 snoznoodle said…
I think most of them are likeable. Angela's not that bad. Thats just how she is. And Karen is alright! I just don't really like her because Jim does.

But I have to agree after the last episode, Andy for sure and I think we're forgetting Tod Packer!
1年以上前 chunkyrice13 said…
What has two thumbs and hates Todd Packer? This guy.
1年以上前 Tux said…
and carol while she was on the show
1年以上前 papa said…
Good point chunky, it seems like Meredith has really fallen off the map whereas bit characters like Stanley and Phyllis continue to shine.

I didn't like Creed early on either, but I'm starting to like him a little. He's such a sick pervert with a bizarro past (remember him talking about his weird sex orgies back in the day?).

Very odd guy.
1年以上前 Kiddomike said…
Andy sucks.
1年以上前 officefan said…
I don't like Jim anymore. If he is too weak to take Pam away from her thug of a boyfriend, he shouldn't even be on the show anymore.
1年以上前 PamandJim4ever said…
I'm tired of Jim! He's really bugging me. I also HATE Karen. She screwed everything up! I just wish Pam just told Jim how she felt, then everything would turn out to be ok.

I actually like Angela and Dwight even though they are hard to like. Stanley is kinda annoying, but he is fuuny. Kevin scares me a bit. I don't really like Kelly. She's so weird! I also don't really like Ryan, even though he is hot.

I might not like some characters, but if some of them weren't on the show, The Office would SUCK!!!!!
1年以上前 shrodes said…
guys, i like karen! but i still want jim and pam to get married.
i hate toby! and kelly is annoying - ryan should break up with her so she leaves.
dwight is defiately my favorite character.. :(
1年以上前 Kiddomike said…
Toby is the best loser that ever hit TV! ahhaha! i'm still sticking to: Andy sucks.
1年以上前 freelovefreeway said…
I really don't dislike any of the characters that much, but right now it's obviously Andy. also, I usually find Ryan pretty irritating, because he's always so smug. but really, I just think the show is super fantastic.
1年以上前 hammertime9909 said…
Andy because he got rid of dwight and he is an idiot. but he still has some good in him. "I am now chopping off Phyllis’ head with a chainsaw! Rinnninnninnn…."
1年以上前 macaddict said…
Amazing how quickly Andy shot to the top of the hate charts. I vote for that sucker too!
1年以上前 sugartish said…
Although what Andy did in the last episode was NOT COOL, he still adds a lot of pizzaz and character to the cast. He cracks me up. I don't hate him..yet. I agree with you about Kelly though. She's not funny at all. & did anyone notice her major change in character from the first half of season one into who she is now? She used to be a seemingly quiet and conservative and now she's...bubbly and ditzy.
1年以上前 kelliclark3 said…
I love Andy...I know it sucks what he did to Dwight, but before all of that I really did like him. I hate Tod Packer...that's who I really hate.
1年以上前 stotz55 said…
Every character is tight but Hannah thank god she is gone. I didnt care for her at all. Every character shines even meredith has moments like when took her shirt off that was funny.So leave andy alone he is hilirious.
1年以上前 sprouseter16 said…
maradeth
1年以上前 ehcanadian said…
I really don't like Andy, nor Todd Packer.
But who I really didn't like was Katy (Jim's ex-girlfriend from back in the end of first season.) She just annoyed the crap out of me. Too jumpy, and bubbly, and oblivious to what was going on.
1年以上前 rushshrt1 said…
Andy!! I know thats rude to say, but he's an annoying little snitch.
1年以上前 JelloStapler said…
Andy.. but also Ryan because he doesn't add enough to the show.
1年以上前 hammertime9909 said…
ryan is the writer so give him a break. played by bj novak i think. look for his name in the credits as the writer.
1年以上前 DontBeStupid said…
You people are retarded. It´s a sitcom. If the thread were about characters that are written badly that would be one thing, but you guys are writing about how much you hate personality types.
These people are written the way they are written to fill a character nitch, so it´s stupid to hate one and wish they were gone because it would throw the whole show off.

"Ryan seems to feel that way sometimes too. I don't really get why he's with her."
Are you even paying attention when you watch the show???
1年以上前 bSd said…
Yeah, I'd give Ryan (BJ) some credit because he doesn't have his character in the spotlight. Also, the answer is pretty much anyone who the writers WANT us to hate lol. Right now...Andy of course :)
1年以上前 jackvfb said…
Packer
horny, old, and assholish
1年以上前 Baseblltim14 said…
I dont like Angela at all. I mean after the Christmas Party thing, I think she is a total bitch.
1年以上前 Naebe_girl said…
Sheez, I love all the characters. But if I had to pick one that I liked least, it would be Andy. I was starting to like him in the convict, but that's before he started being a brown-noser.
1年以上前 marissa said…
andy.

i think they just needed another zaney character on the show, so they threw him in. I don't think he's really all that funny...he's in there just to be crazy and get laughs.

i think Dwight was enough. his character is just ASKING for laughs.

am i right??
1年以上前 marissa said…
also, i BIG shout out to toby.

im IN LOVE.
1年以上前 abeth said…
jim, easy.

1年以上前 jane-willow said…
are you kidding??? JIM? whats not to like??

i dont like roy, but in the last few episodes, ive felt kinda bad for him, especailly in the Diwali one.

plus, im not a big andy fan.

why is everyone ragging on toby? he's so cute!
1年以上前 JoeDingo said…
how can anyone not like toby? what is there not to like?

if anyone in the show is expendable its ryan
he doesnt really add anything
1年以上前 htw5963 said…
I don't hate any of them. I am a lover not a fighter.
1年以上前 honeychild said…
Andy, Ryan, Creed
1年以上前 spapa said…
i must agree with htw5963. i love all of them. andy is a character u love to hate. ed helms plays andy sooo well!
1年以上前 JeremyRohx said…
I love to hate kelly.
1年以上前 MegG said…
I really love to hate Karen!!!!
1年以上前 hailz0909 said…
Karen all the way. I mean, Andy and Todd Packer are annoying and Toby is creepy, but Karen is so incredibly boring. No personality. She brings absolutely nothing to the show/office.

Ryan is mcShit too. I liked it better when he was the temp.
1年以上前 purpleswan said…
Karen, Ryan, and Todd are all DULL spots on an otherwise amazing show. Bleh.
1年以上前 MegG said…
Yeah your right Ryan is pretty Bleh but I do have to say I really enjoyed the Ryan Kelly driving Toby crazy thing that was pretty funny.
1年以上前 smackdabish said…
merideth bores me and doesn't add much to the show
1年以上前 Wix said…
Andy and Todd Packer are tied for first place.
1年以上前 kay123 said…
ditto. andy and todd. they suck.and creed is a little excessive
1年以上前 kay123 said…
alright i have to stick up for ryan. he's not always funny, but he is when he's just being outrightly mean to people and showing that he doesn't give a crap.
1年以上前 thatswhtshesaid said…
KAREN. No contest.
1年以上前 emirc2363 said…
kelly!! and karen a little.
1年以上前 ursikai87 said…
I don't like Creed or Meredith too much.

And, not gonna lie, I am one of the few people out there who LOVES Andy. I think he's hilarious. Annoying, yes, but he actually makes Michael look good, which is hard to do.
1年以上前 happygolucky11 said…
i don't like andy, karen or todd packer.