The Host Confirmed - Steph's 次 book will be The Host sequel !

pwooden posted on May 29, 2012 at 10:49AM
Now that all her films are done, Stephenie Meyer "can't wait" to get back to writing. She said her next book out will the The Host sequel because "that's the world I'm in now." Click on the link below for more information.

link

The Host 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Tabby28 said…
crying
I hope it comes out close before/after the movie
1年以上前 pwooden said…
Now, on July 20th, in the Breaking Dawn press conference, Stephenie had this to say about The Host: The Host was a cleanser for me. There’s nothing coming out soon in that series, book wise. As far as the movie goes, it’s beautiful. via @hypablelive. \\

C'mon, Steph, you're killing us! It was 2008 when you first mentioned that The Host Trilogy was completely outlined and the sequel was started. In May of 2012 you said you couldn't wait to get back to writing, and now you say nothing's coming out soon! Well, at least your cast is very young--they'll need to be if the next movie is years away.
1年以上前 camby said…
i soo want to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but never let wanda's and ians love wane but dnt make it artificially perfect either!! i cant wait
1年以上前 Markierocks said…
In the US Weekly special issue featuring "The Host," Stephanie Meyer said she was "20%" done with writing book no. 2, "The Seeker." She fully plans on publishing two more books in the series.
Also, I would highly recommend reading the US Weekly spread on the movie. It's fantastic.