The Hills What is wrong with these girls?

botry posted on Sep 30, 2011 at 04:29AM
Ok, so I admit, it's kinda like a train wreck - I can't seem to look away once I started watching it. One thing - one lingering question - keeps coming to mind? What is wrong with the stupid girls on this show? First and most obvious is Heidi... Is she so blind? She has allowed her boyfriend to alienate her from anyone she has ever been close to. He is one of the most condescending pr!cks I think I have ever seen on television. And she just takes it from him in spades. Not totally surprising, since it was apparent from the beginning of episode one that Heidi wasn't the smartest kid on the block, but still. I have a hard time believing any woman is THAT stupid.
Oh, but then there's Audrina. One of my favorites on the show...physically. I think she is just cute as heck. Seems to me that a girl like her could have about any guy she wanted. One who would worship the ground she walked on. And she chooses carefully, and comes up with.... (drum roll please) Justin? Really? A total loser with absolutely no intention of doing anything but messing around with her feelings. And again, just like Heidi, she just EATS IT UP!
So I am curious. Is this how it is with most girls now days? Am I so far removed from the dating scene that I still have the misguided notion that manners and honesty are important? Is this what it takes to score a cute girl today?
Come on girls - wise up! The two of you are totally involved with LOSERS! They have been losers all along. They will never be anything BUT losers. L.O.S.E.R.S.!!!!!
Oh, and don't even get me started with Lauren and Brody. Ok, finished with me little rant. Time to head back to Season 4, episode 15. I'll be glad when I finish watching this series so I can put Spencer's rude a$$ away and never have to hear Justin's loser voice again! Oh, but I sure will miss Audrina, though.. yum.

The Hills No 返信