オリンポスの神々と7人の英雄 Mark of Athena Fanfic, 虹 Style

rainbow_goddess posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 08:58AM
Annabeth
Annabeth leaned over the edge. Her heart pounded. She was finally going to see her boyfriend, Percy Jackson, after eight long months. Most of the senior campers from Camp Half-Blood came along. Leo Valdz steering the Argo II. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Jason Grace and Piper McLean holding hands, talking. She hoped that the video Leo sent would let the Romans know that they weren't the enemy. But after watching Leo talk, she started to think that instead of helping them, Leo would get them killed in painful, nasty ways.
Piper and Jason came up next to her. Annabeth looked at them. "What do you think will happen?" she whispered.
Jason gazed into space. "I don't know."
Suddenly, a cloud parted and what Annabeth saw nearly gave her a heart attack. Camp Jupiter. The landscape displayed below her was beautiful. The hills were green. The Roman style temples and buildings were unbelievable. Her mouth hung open.
Leo's voice echoed through the speekers. "Attention everyone. We have arrived in Camp Jupiter. And they have spotted us. Jason, please kindly wave so that the Romans know that you are with us."
Annabeth sighed. Leo had the wierdest mind of them all. Piper and Jason rolled their eyes.
Below them, a large crowd of people stood, screaming and shouting. Then as the Argo II got closer, Annabeth saw that most of them carried weapons. Uh-oh, Annabeth thought.
"Leo!" Jason suddenly yelled. "You're going to land in the forum! Move to the left!"
Leo obeyed. Romans ran to meet them. Annabeth scanned the crowds, hoping to see Percy. Then she saw him. He had his arms around a girl with curly brown hair, who was about thirteen or fourteen, and a large bulky guy. The guy looked around sixteen.
"PERCY!!!!!!!!" she screamed. Percy dropped his arms and their eyes met.
"Annabeth!!" Percy cried.
Annabeth leaped off even before the ship landed. The Romans made way for her. She could feel tears streaming down as she ran. She tackled Percy and leaped into his arms. It felt so good to be wrapped in his powerful, strong arms. She felt so safe in his grasp that she didn't want to let go. But Percy pulled back and looked into her eyes with those beautiful sea green eyes that Annabeth haven't seen in such a long time.
"I've missed you, Wise Girl," Percy whispered.
"I've missed you too, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said. She looked up and saw that there were tears in his eyes too.
Percy pulled her back into his arms and kissed her. A real kiss on the lips. They stood there for such a long time that Annabeth didn't realize that everyone was watching, until whoops and applause filled the air. Annabeth felt her face turn burning hot.
Percy gripped her hand. "Come on. Follow me. There's someone I want you to meet." He pulled her along, until they were standing in front of Jason, Leo, and Piper. They were talking with the two kids Percy had his arms around of before and another girl, who looked about fifteen. She had long black hair, and dark, intense brown eyes.
"Annabeth," Percy said. "Meet Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto." He pointed to the girl with curly brown. Annabeth saw that her eye were gold, like a 14-karat gold peice.
Annabeth managed a faint "hi". Hazel nodded and smiled warmly.
"This is Frank Zhang," Percy introduced. He nodded to the big, bulky boy. "He's a son of Mars. And my distant, ah, very distant half brother. Frank is probably the only nice child of the war god."
Frank blushed. Annabeth smiled. She realized that Frank had a strange combination of a strong man, and a pudgy babyish face.
Percy pointed to the other girl, who was talking to Jason. "That's Reyna, daughter of Bellona, the war goddess. She's the praetor of this legion."
Jason turned to Percy. "You replaced me?"
Annabeth had no idea what Jason was talking about. But Percy looked down and shuffled his feet nervously. "I didn't want to. But the legion insisted. And Reyna," he added nervously.
Jason's eyes were dangerous and threatening. Piper touched his shoulder. "It's all right. We'll figure this out."
Annbeth introduced Jason, Piper, and Leo, to Hazel and Frank. Hazel stared at Leo. "You're Sammy."
"What?" Annabeth asked. The others looked euqually confused. Leo stared at Hazel as if she had popped out from his nightmare.
Percy was about to explain when Reyna interrupted. "We'll talk about this at the meeting." She raised her voice and shouted. "Senators and Greeks. Meet me in the Senate House."
Annbeth looked at Percy questioningly. "Just follow me," he said.
All the others from Camp Half-Blood joined up with them. Percy turned back and announced, "Everyone. Listen up. No weapons allowed, so you're gonna have to take them out. You'll get them back, but we don't want the meeting to get bloody."
They marched to the city. The statue, Terminus, made sure all the weapons were placed safely on the metal tray.
They arrived at the Senate House right on time. Percy took the seat next to Reyna at the head. Jason kept giving Percy a murderous look. Percy looked very uncomforatable, because Reyna kept taking hold of his hand. Annabeth felt a strong pulse of jelousy rippling inside her.
Reyna stood. "Jason, I would like to hear your story. From the very beginning. Then Percy will tell you his. Then, we must discuss the problem that our long lost praetor, Jason, has come back, and Percy has just recently been raised at the second praetor. But that'll be for later. Jason, you may begin."
Jason stood and took a deep breath. Then he began.

This is my first fanfic, so i hope that you all like it. and i would LOVE comments. they dont hafta be positive. but keep them constructive. enjoy!
last edited on Jun 27, 2012 at 09:29AM

オリンポスの神々と7人の英雄 1080 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1080

1年以上前 kkw1700 said…
big smile
SPAM SPAM SPAM.

Okay, im done for toDay

XD

Hurry back Rainbow!
1年以上前 snowflakes989 said…
Lol. Have fun!
I'll be waiting back here with a pillow...

~Snow
1年以上前 tristain714 said…
wink
We are wishing you guys luck because rainbow girl sge has that compition and then booth of you are writing such amazing forums it has to take sum work
@book-worm you r the only ome you reads it !!;)
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
I'll bring some action to the next chapter. but I hafta finish this chapter when I get back.
1年以上前 kkw1700 said…
kk!
1年以上前 book-worm said…
@tristain-ok sounds cool!
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
crying
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DIDNT GET FIRST FOR THE COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO SAD RIGHT NOW!!!!! we got fifth. *sniff sniff*
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
Omg!! We just visited the washington monument and I was thinking what a huge sundial that would be. I mean, they should plant flowers to Mark the times. wouldn't that be so cool?
mechdemigod commented…
ditto 1年以上前
1年以上前 kkw1700 said…
^^ aww!
^ never thought of that before... that would be awesime!

1年以上前 SilverOwl2233 said…
Fifth is not bad rainbow!
1年以上前 tristain714 said…
big smile
Post soon
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
Yeah, well we practiced for.it the entire year and our teacher spent so much time helping us. It just felt like we let her down.
on totally unrelated topic, I'm going back home tomorrow night. so about two more days.
1年以上前 kkw1700 said…
Kk rainbow
Okay!!
1年以上前 extraordinary25 said…
Keep writing!
1年以上前 LeosGirl said…
See you soon!
1年以上前 book-worm said…
^do we know what we got leosgirl?
1年以上前 LeosGirl said…
hmmm
^I'm so confused...
1年以上前 book-worm said…
angry
Apparently there was a writers competition thing and people were wishing us luck and rainbow got 5th and I don't know what we got
1年以上前 LeosGirl said…
sad
^Oh. I never even knew there was a writers competition thingy! I don't know what we got, either. Don't get angry!
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
hey everyone!! im back! just need to keep typing.
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
sad
im working on my other forum, so might take a while longer. i still need to catch up with my instruments.
1年以上前 book-worm said…
Hey rainbow, where is the writers competion thingy?
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
huh? u mean the competition i did? i didnt do a writers competition. i did a chinese history and culture competition for my chinese school and the bay area.
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
ugh. i might not have time to post today. sorry.
1年以上前 book-worm said…
It's okay, then why we're people wishing me and leosgirl good luck? I'm so lost now
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
dunno. me so confused too.
1年以上前 book-worm said…
surprise
How about we talk about something else now, did you get demigod diaries yet?
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
not yet. but my dad said that hes gonna get it for me! i actually kindof want it to be my b-day present. since my birthday is in september.
omg, school is starting in 5 days. soooooo nervous!
1年以上前 book-worm said…
Ugh! I hate school I'm so not excited for it to start!!! Summer isn't long enough
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
yeah. what grade?
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
but the thing about school is that u get to hang out with ur friends.
AND I FINALLY GOT A PHONE!!!!! i actually got it like a week ago, but i thought id just mention it.
hehe!
1年以上前 kkw1700 said…
Awshum Rainbow! :)
1年以上前 book-worm said…
i love my phone, i can go onto fanpop on it! but it has auto correct so i get tons of typos!!!

i am going into a grade that kids my age go into. im sorry if im being vague im just way paranoid about creepers and old guys sitting on a computer pretending to be 13 year old girls. its internet safety stuff
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
yeah. true. i can go on my phone too. :D
hey, im still working on my chappie. so just bear with me for a few more hours. cuz i was reading this other fanfic on my phone.
Post soon!!
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
yeah. sorry guys. still working on it.
1年以上前 kkw1700 said…
OMS! THEY SHOULD MAKE A FANPOP APPPP!!
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
big smile
yeah! they totally should!! that would be AWESOME!!! i heard that there was an app that let you create ur own app. its a great idea kkw!! we just need someone to do it.
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
wink
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! snowflakes and i are going to make this forum. we havent thought of the title yet, but ill tell u guys when its up!
its gonna be about aeolus's crazy weather channel. so u can just add some random comments and spam all u want there. its gonna be halarious. cuz snowflakes and i used to do it all over our emails..
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 LeosGirl said…
laugh
^^LOL! I looked for a fanpop app! ROFL! I was like fanpop is SO awshum it MUST have an app! LOL! Then I was disappointed when I figured out there was no app...XD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
crying
yeah. its soooo sad.
1年以上前 kkw1700 said…
Ikr...
1年以上前 LeosGirl said…
sad
...:(
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
hey guys, ill be posting tomorrow cuz its really late where i live. sorry, but i had a lot of catching up to do with all my trumpet and piano and chinese painting and calligraphy.
1年以上前 book-worm said…
Your just a busy girl arent you rainbow? Post soon!!!
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
yeah. cuz i have a seating audition soon, and i havent had a piano lesson the whole summer, and im doing a us competition for both chinese painting and calligraphy. and schools about to start. and i need to start practicing SAT cuz my mom wants me to do algebra 2 in 9th grade.
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
but im still working on it.
1年以上前 kkw1700 said…
mischievous
Wow! You are talented! For a second i thought it said cheese painting...

LOL!
1年以上前 rainbow_girl said…
cheese painting? wow. u have crazy imagination kkw! jk! but still working on it. too busy these days.
last edited 1年以上前