テレビ Quote Contest! Round 14: Gilmore Girls

VMars4ever posted on Jul 09, 2010 at 02:54AM
So energizerbunny can't do the quote contest anymore, so I said I would take it over and in order to do so, I've posted it as a new topic so that I can update it.

ok this is how it works...I name a show, character etc. and you have to post a quote that was in the show I picked or a quote that the character I picked said, after we get enough replies and no more than 6 days, I'll put all the quotes in a pick, and whoever gets the most votes win

The winning person will get 5 props

Rule 1:you can only post one quote per round, if you post 2 quotes, then the first one you posted will be the one that's counted

Rule 2:NO BEING BIASED!!

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­
Round 01: Post a quote from "One Tree Hill"
Round 02: Post a quote from "Supernatural"
Round 03: Post a Quote from "Gossip Girl"
Round 04: Post a Quote from "Friends"
Round 05: Post a Quote from "Grey's Anatomy"
Round 06: Post a Quote from "Lost"
Round 07: Post a Quote from "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Round 08: Post a Quote from "The O.C."
Round 09: Post a Quote from "The Vampire Diaries"
Round 10: Post a Quote from "Glee"
Round 11: Post a Quote from "Bones"
Round 12: Post a Quote from "Angel"
Round 13: Post a Quote from "How I Met Your Mother"
Round 14: Post a Quote from "Gilmore Girls"
Winners
Round 01: link
Round 02: link
Round 03: link
Round 04: link
Round 05: link
Round 06: link
Round 07: link
Round 08: link
Round 09: link
Round 10: link
Round 11: link
Round 12: link
Vote link for link

last edited on Jan 24, 2011 at 04:06AM

テレビ 43 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
"I wanted it to be real. I'm trusting you. Don't make me regret it." -Damon Salvatore.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sunbathe said…
"Vampires can't procreate... though we love to try." ~Damon Salvatore
1年以上前 mariafan said…
heart
Damon: "Somewhere along the way, you decided I was worth saving. I wanted to thank you for that."
1年以上前 edwardsgirlxx said…
heart
"I met a girl, we talked, it was epic. Then the sun came up, and reality set in, all this is reality." - Stefan Salvatore
1年以上前 ilovebadboys said…
`We choose our own path. Our values and our actions, they define who we are` - Stefan Salvatore
1年以上前 DaniKatZ said…
big smile
Damon:"No I will not go in your bedroom with you!"
1年以上前 energizerbunny said…
Damon: That's for me to know and for you to... dot dot dot.

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Emsalee12 said…
'Today has been a no-good, very-bad day.' - Damon Salvatore
1年以上前 bionsi said…
laugh
Damon: You're dead, dude. Get over it.
1年以上前 shannon9396 said…
kiss
Elena: Dear Diary: Today will be different. It has to be. I will smile and it will be believable. My smile will say, 'I'm fine. Thank you. Yes. Much better.' I will no longer be the girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh. Be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through.
1年以上前 willow96 said…
heart
Damon: I'm not a hero, Elena. I don't do good. It's not in me.
Elena: Maybe it is
1年以上前 Immortal_Kiss said…
heart
Damon: Now that I have your attention, listen up. You do not come into my town - threaten people that I care about. Going after Elena? Bad move. You leave her alone or I will rip you to bits because I do believe in killing the messenger. You know why? Because it sends a message. Katherine wants something from me? You tell that little bitch to come get it herself.
1年以上前 VMars4ever said…
big smile
Round 10 starts now! Get your Gleek on!
1年以上前 mdigs73 said…
can i join?

Sue: "Oh, hey Will. I thought I smelled cookies wafting from the ovens of the little elves who live in your hair."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 VMars4ever said…
smile
It's for anyone to post!
1年以上前 bionsi said…
big smile
Kurt: Oh, Bambi! I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy.
1年以上前 oldmovie said…
heart
Rachel: Being a part of something special makes you special right?
smile
Sue Sylvester: I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark, cold night I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face!
1年以上前 0oSquirto0 said…
Brittany: I've been here since first period. Had a cold. I took all my antibiotics at the same time and now I can't remember how to leave.
1年以上前 spikes_girl said…
"Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?" - Brittany
1年以上前 VMars4ever said…
Round 11 starts now! Post your Bones quote below!

Don't forget to vote for round 10 link
smile
Don't call me "Bones"-Temperance Brennan
1年以上前 Kaydie said…
big smile
Dr. Jack Hodgins: When you love someone, you open yourself up to suffering. That's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. You see two people and you think they belong together but nothing happens. The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That's the burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens that allow us to fly.
1年以上前 suu said…
Booth: "What? Do you want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully & Mulder."
1年以上前 dusica426 said…
heart
Booth: When you talk to older couples who, you know, have been in love for 30 or 40 or 50 years, alright, it's always the guy who says "I knew". I knew. Right from the beginning...I'm that guy. Bones, I'm that guy. I know.
1年以上前 natulle said…
big smile
SO hard to pick ONE! There's so many good ones! Especially Angela quotes! Here's mine:
[after Booth saying god does not make mistakes] Angela: I don't know - putting testicles on the outside doesn't seem like such a good idea
 SO hard to pick ONE! There's so many good ones! Especially Angela quotes! Here's mine: . [b][after
1年以上前 ORi_4EvEr_Y0ung said…
this is sooo damn hard. but anyway, I adore this one, so here we go...

Booth: Listen Bones ... you got to be really careful in that Indonesian jungle, okay?
Brennan: Booth, in a week you're going to a war zone. Please don't be hero. Please, just ... don't be you.
1年以上前 jelenabones said…
cool
Zack: This is the type of situation where someone says, "Oh my god."
Hodgins: Pretend you're a person and say it.
Zack: Oh my god.

That one was hard.And i love these scene...♥...Hodgins and Zack rock..
1年以上前 Eirinaki_b_13 said…
heart
Booth : Seeing someone across a crowded room, eyes meeting, that old black magic gets you in its spell?
I love that quote! It reminds me of the first time B&B met in the 100th episode!
1年以上前 VampGirl151 said…
big smile
Dr. Lance Sweets: What part of your head hurts?
Special Agent Seeley Booth: The part above my shoulders.
1年以上前 VMars4ever said…
Round 12 starts now! Post your Angel quote below!

Don't forget to vote for round 11 link
1年以上前 Mcc1 said…
big smile
Doyle: I don't see Angel putting on tights. ...Oh, now I do and it's really disturbing.
1年以上前 VMars4ever said…
smile
SPIKE : It’s bollocks, Angel ! It’s your brand of bollocks from the first to last.
ANGEL : No, you can’t ever see the big picture. You can’t see any picture !
SPIKE : I am talking about something primal. Right ? Savagery. Brutal animal instinct.
ANGEL : And that wins out every time with you. You know, the human race has evolved, Spike !
SPIKE : Oh, into a bunch of namby-pamby, self-analyzing wankers who could never hope to-
ANGEL : We’re bigger. We’re smarter. Plus, there’s a thing called teamwork, not to mention the superstitious terror of your pure aggressors !
SPIKE : You just want it to be the way you want it to be.
ANGEL : (yelling) It’s not about what I want !
WESLEY : (arriving) Sorry. Is this something we should all be discussing ?
ANGEL : (embarrassed) No.
WESLEY : It just...sounds a little serious.
ANGEL : It was mostly...theoretical. We...
SPIKE : We were just working out a b- Look, if cavemen and astronauts got into a fight, who would win ?
(he crosses his arms and looks expectantly at Wes)
WESLEY : Ah. You’ve been yelling at each other for 40 minutes about this ?
(they both look embarrassed. Wesley considers...)
WESLEY : Do the astronauts have weapons ?
ANGEL & SPIKE : (simultaneously) No.

It's a long one, I know, but it's one of my favourites!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 AcidBanter said…
laugh
Doyle: "If it's a fight they want...can't someone else give it to them?"
 Doyle: "If it's a fight they want...can't someone else give it to them?"
1年以上前 MissMorganPryce said…
Its a tie between:

CORDELIA:Remember how I said, "Let's not have your department looking for those symbols I saw in my vision. Let's do this like we used to, you and me cracking the books"?
WESLEY:Yes.
CORDELIA:Well, that was dumb. What'd you ever listen to me for?

WESLEY
I don't know. I think I sort of missed this. You and me and the books, kicking it old school, as they say.
And I never will again.

And:

Lilah: Flames wouldn't be eternal if they actually consumed anything. But it means something that you tried.
1年以上前 VMars4ever said…
smile
Round 13 starts now! Post your How I Met Your Mother quotes below!

Don't forget to vote for round 12 link
1年以上前 teo_rockeritza said…
Barney: It's gonna be legen-wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose intolerant 'cause the second half of that word is dary. Legendary!
1年以上前 xoheartinohioxo said…
Robin: I care about you Barney. This kind of stuff... the emotional stuff. It's not your thing. I thought I'd save you the trouble.

Barney: Maybe I don't want to be saved the trouble. Maybe I want the trouble. I haven't wanted the trouble in a long time. But with you, the trouble doesn't seem so... troubling. I don't know, I thought... I guess I thought you felt the same way.
1年以上前 Klema said…
Barney: Seriously. Jesus started the whole "wait three days" thing. He waited THREE days to come back to life. It was perfect! If he had only waited ONE day, a lot of people wouldn't have even heard that he died. They'd be all, "Hey Jesus, what up?" and Jesus would probably be like, "What up? I DIED yesterday!" and then they'd be all, "Uhh, you look pretty alive to me, dude..." and then Jesus would have to explain how he was resurrected, and how it was a miracle, and then the dude would be like "Uh okayy, whatever you say, bro..." And he's not gonna come back on a SATURDAY. Everybody's busy, doing chores, workin' the loom, trimmin' the beard, NO. He waited the exact right number of days, THREE. Plus it's SUNDAY, so everyone's in church already, they're all in there "Oh no, Jesus is DEAD", then BAM! He bursts through the back door, runs up the aisle, everyone's totally psyched, and FYI, that's when he invented the high five. Three days. We wait three days to call a woman, because that's how long Jesus wants us to wait.... True story.
1年以上前 VMars4ever said…
wink
Round 14 starts now! Post your Gilmore Girls quotes below!

Don't forget to vote for round 13 link
1年以上前 Karussss said…
heart
Lorelai: Luke, will you marry me?
Luke: What?
Lorelai: Luke. Will you—
Luke: Yes.
Lorelai: Well, you don’t have to answer so—
Luke: Yes.
Lorelai: Well, you can take a minute to—
Luke: No.
1年以上前 VMars4ever said…