ティーン・ウルフ Age of fans:

NJGalRelo2FL posted on Jan 07, 2016 at 04:53AM
Just curious how old the fans of Teen Wolf are? I am 53; am I the oldest? I <3 Teen Wolf (I love Sci-Fi). The actors are really cute; yes I am not dead and some of the guys clearly have great bods (but I don't really watch for the bods/faces, as these guys are younger than my sons). I think the show is well-written and the acting is usually quite good. I'm addicted; have watched every season, all the after shows, etc., etc., etc.

ティーン・ウルフ 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Articuno224 said…
smile
I always love to hear when people older than me watch this show. Not only does it prove that not everyone sees TW as a stupid teenage show. (Most of those people haven't even tried watching it) I was even like that myself but I am beyond happy that I gave this show a chance! Now it's one of my favourite shows ever! I'm obsessed too ;)

It also means that this show is loved by everyone at all ages!

I'm 23!

It's fun to imagine someone watching TW at the age of 53, I can't really imagine how you see everything but maybe that's just because I don't know anyone at that age who loves the show.

I love it because of; Characters, Storylines, Character Teamwork, Dramatic moments, Emotional/Sad Moments, The Actors are doing a great job most of the time. and other reasons too :)
 I always 愛 to hear when people older than me watch this show. Not only does it prove that not ever
NJGalRelo2FL commented…
OMG, I have to figure out how to shorten my コメント - I wrote too much. Darn! I will respond after I read the additional replies. Thank あなた all for responding! I 愛 seeing this....ugh, no doubt I'm Jeff Davis's oldest fan:) 1年以上前
NJGalRelo2FL commented…
"It's fun to imagine someone watching TW at 53" (LOL)! あなた know some of the actors are around my age, which means their spouses または parents may even be watching and older than me (I've actually reasoned that before today; it’s a way to tell myself I don’t suffer mental illness for watching what I suppose is a young adult’s show). I like it for all the reasons あなた list; the set and makeup are not chintzy – that’s a big plus! I don't 'lust' after any of the actors however (although Parrish in the シャワー makes me wish I was 30; as did Derrick in ALL his scenes). I even watch ALL the after shows (the one w/Kate and Morgan; he is hysterical too – very talented!). All around there is no reason not to 愛 this show; when it is on nobody around me is permitted to talk:) JK, I live alone for the most part:( 1年以上前
Articuno224 commented…
Yes I know that many actors are about the same age as あなた and that a lot of people watch this 表示する even when they are older than you... Okay maybe not a lot of people but some. Anyway all I meant was that I can't imagine how あなた think about everything Example: What do あなた think when あなた see: Void Stiles tricking everyone. 1年以上前
Articuno224 commented…
And あなた are certainly not weird, ill または anything like that because あなた 愛 this 表示する at your age. First of all this 表示する have so many different qualities that makes it watchable for almost everyone except maybe people younger than 12... I really don't think it's possible to be to old to watch this 表示する 1年以上前
1年以上前 NCISLuverjk93 said…
mischievous
I got into the show when I was 19, and I'm 22 now. ^_^

Though a lot of my faves have left, I'll continue to watch so long as the writing doesn't get horrible, and as long as Stiles is still there. Lol.
NJGalRelo2FL commented…
Yes, Stiles is a great character and actor! I expected him to leave first, esp. as he has gotten the movie roles. He is very comical. Maybe he stays on to be with his real life BFF (and he knows there's a steady paycheck!). He is probably one of my お気に入り too:) I like Lydia as well; she is gorgeous! 1年以上前
NCISLuverjk93 commented…
Stiles & Dylan are both AMAZING! Yeah, I think he'd feel too bad abandoning the ファン if he left the show, his career is doing very well between TW and the handful of 映画 - especially The Maze Runner - just hopefully he doesn't get stretched too thin shooting for every thing! And yeah it must be a plus getting to 'work' with your best friend, haha. The cast is all really close and I 愛 it, it must've sucked when Tyler Hoechlin left. :/ I'm still sad over that, forever hoping he'll decide to return. Oh I adore Lydia! She's my お気に入り female. Liam, Malia & Parrish have all really grown on me as well ^_^ 1年以上前
PuppyLover612 commented…
I watch it and I am only thirteen. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bibi69 said…
smirk
I'm 23, when I started to watch the show I was 20. And no, you're not the oldest, because my mom watches it and she's 59! I can't say she's obsessed with it, but she likes it!

I agree with NCISLuver, for me, now that a lot of regular left, as log as Scott, Stiles & Lydia are there, I'll keep watching and as long as the writing keeps being that good too! Okay, I'll probably watch no matter what character dies. I'll be really sad, but other than bad writing, I don't think anything is going to keep me from watching this show!

Like Articuno said, at first I wasn't really down to watch this show, because it looked kinda cheesy, and I hate cheesy movies/tv shows lol! But I tried and I kinda liked it, but I have to admit that I didn't fall in love with the show before season 3. I liked it, but season 3 and beyond made this show in my top 5 favorite shows (especially season 3 part 2, which is still my favorite season to this date!)
1年以上前 NJGalRelo2FL said…
Wow, your mom has 6 years on me! However, I am definitely obsessed with the series. I think it is a Gemini thing; they say we are the eternal child - in that case I hope I never grow-up and Jeff Davis keeps producing TW! LOL your attitude re. 'Okay, I'll probably watch no matter what character dies'. I too hope the main three still there never leave; there is awesome chemistry between them. I'd still like to see Stiles w/Lydia; but as I def. like Parrish well I can get used to them as a couple too:) The show is a lot of fun! Does your mom watch it religiously, I do. My 30 year old son knows (if I happen to be w/him the night it is on) - NOBODY can talk and I'm not leaving the house (unless perhaps there's a fire or a werewolf at the door) until after my FAVORITE show is over!!! Yes, season 3 part 2 was great. Allison's grandfather is returning, I saw him in an upcoming clip. Wasn't he in season 3? I don't like that man!!! Creepy voice - great actor; but still don't like!!!