スウィーニー・トッド Met them all!

kat78 posted on Jan 15, 2008 at 11:12AM
I met the cast during a press conference last week and it was one of the funniest, most enjoyable moments of my life! The young ones (Sanders, Bower, Kelly, Wisener) are all such fresh faces, while the BIG ones (Burton, Carter, Depp, Rickman, Spall), all reacted between them like the best of friends, joking and fooling around all the time! Great!!!(Oh, and Johnny is so handsome, he talked to me and I was smiling like an idiot, lucky I didn't drool all over him!!!)

スウィーニー・トッド 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 claire-aka-bob said…
OMG u r sooooooooooo luky
i wish i was you when you met them!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 Jillywinkles said…
OOOOMMMGGGG *jealousy*!!!!
More details please!!!;)

What did Depp say to you? Were you getting his autograph? What was the press conference like? Was it just questions about the movie? How was it funny? Were some actors funny in particular?

Lol, sorry, I love fan-meeting stories like these.
1年以上前 kat78 said…
It was one of the most pleasant experiences ever!All of them were in high spirits and making jokes with eachother and us- Rickman and Carter were a bit bored but all were very up to it-I guess because they were all together instead of 1-on-1 interiews. Depp was laughing all the time and most jokes were based on the film and their common experience of it, but Burton, Carter and Depp were throwing inside jokes about their friendship (Depp-Burton) and their relationship (Burton-Carter).Abd yes, I did get Johnny's autograph, on the film's poster they gave us there prior to the conference, along with the film's soundtrack and a t-shirt!But Depp was amazing, he stayed behind to sign autographs even though the press people were telling him that he should move with the rest for the tv interviews. In fact, a friend of mine who was interviewing them for tv called me just after I exited the pr.conf. and was really pissed off because it was taking them so long to start! And I was still thrilled that I got SO close to Depp that I just casually told him, ''well, you're late because he's still here!!!''Anyway, I hope I gave you a general idea of that brilliant day!
1年以上前 claire-aka-bob said…
WOW i so wish i was there!
i ♥ johnny depp soooo much!!!!!
1年以上前 hanababey said…
u r soooooooooooooo lucky i would have luved to meet helena bonham carter, johnny depp, tim burton and alan rickman JEALOUSY AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I WISH IT WOZ ME
1年以上前 oblix said…
surprise
that face describes it all! >
1年以上前 London said…
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHA­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­H

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 abz-fun said…
OMG!!!!!
your sooooo lucky!!!
i soo wish i was there!!!
it kills me to know i might never meet him :( :( :(
i loveee him so much!!!
1年以上前 Frizzhead said…
smile
Cool....what was the press conference about ...sweeney todd? alice in wonderland ? Give us all the goss
1年以上前 bellatrix114 said…
smile
OH MY GOD I am sooooo jealous :) that would be the best thing in the world xxxD