スーパーナチュラル ファン 上, ページのトップへ 3 All time fave songs!

toti8 posted on Sep 30, 2009 at 04:21PM
I thought it would be a nice idea to post here our top 3 all time favourite songs and embed the video of your number 1 song (if you want) so that other fans can see it if they don't know it.It will be cool to exchange our music taste and know each other better!:D
 I thought it would be a nice idea to post here our 上, ページのトップへ 3 all time favourite songs and embed the video

スーパーナチュラル ファン 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 CSIYiota said…
My top 3 favourite songs would have to be:
1. Hotel California by Eagles (the acoustic version xD)
2. Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
3. The Roof by Mariah Carey!! :D

As you can see I die for rock, and Mariah Carey!!!!! :)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 toti8 said…
This is my list:
1.Innocent Eyes - Delta Goodrem.I love the lyrics in this song.Do you remember when you were 15 and the kids at school called you a fool cause you took the chance to dream?
Find a star for my direction for the litle girl inside who won't just hide/Don't let me see mistakes and lies/Let me keep my faith in innocent eyes
I miss those days and I miss those ways/When I got lost in fantasies/In a cartoon land of mysteries/In a place you won't grow old in a place you won't feel cold and I'll sing
2.It's all coming back to me now - Celine Dion I adore this song!The lyrics,the music,Celine's voice,everything!!
3.Unbreak my heart -Toni Braxton I like the climax of this song and plus the lyrics.
Guys please don't freak out with my choices!I know that I'm a disgrace for being a SPN fan that doesn't listen to rock music!Show mercy!:D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 DevilBones said…
1. When you look me in the eyes. Jonas
2. Ave May A. P!nk.
3. Black Keys. (Nick Jonas)link
1年以上前 ambra said…
1 Read My Mind The Killers( i even don't know exactly why but i love this song sooo much!)

2 Window In The Sky U2

3 Become Goo Goo Dolls

but of course i like the good SPN rock too!
1年以上前 LEH-Pjevsen said…
I do like the SPN Mullet Rock, Kansas, AC/DC etc. are awesome bands, but my top 3 favourite songs right now would be:

1. Red by Daniel Merriweather - "You took something perfect. And painted it red."
2. Children of the Night by Whitesnake - "Don't hide what you feel inside. Don't let anybody stand in your way!"
3. I'm Already There by Westlife - "A little voice came on the phone, Said daddy when you coming home, He said the first thing that came to his mind: Im already there, Take a look around, Im the sunshine in your hair, Im the shadow on the ground, Im the whisper in the wind, Im your imaginary friend, And I know Im in your prayers, Oh Im already there." - It's just such a cute song!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 joose32 said…
smile
My songs change all the time but right now these are my top three:

1. Overjoyed featuring Hepaklipz by Tyna (Love this song!!)

2. My House by Kids of 88

3. Hot Mess by Cobra Starship (I first heard it on a Supernatural fanvid and I love it XD)