スーパーマリオブラザーズ waluigi's girlfriend

heatherXnoah posted on Dec 28, 2008 at 03:01AM
do you think waluigi needs a girlfriend?
mario has peach, luigi has daisy and wario has mona. i think waluigi is getting lonely.
An idea for a new character: ramona, she could be mona's older sister and a new love for waluigi

Also if mona is still in high school, doesnt that mean that wario is in love with a minor, i think its creepy
last edited on Dec 28, 2008 at 03:02AM

スーパーマリオブラザーズ 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Snerkie said…
waluigi is WAY too creepy though to deserve a girlfriend. He's like that weird guy that just sits in his house all day and could never speak to a girl without creeping her out.
1年以上前 heatherXnoah said…
lol that was funny snerkie, i bet waluigi still lives with his mom
1年以上前 revan said…
waluigi is awesome!!!
1年以上前 disney505218 said…
waluigi is the character I always play as.......I could be his GF, JK!
1年以上前 AUSHEDGEHOG said…
Why would Mona be GF too a fat @$$
1年以上前 MarioLuigi25 said…
I don't know. Waluigi seems more like the kind of person who doesn't really care about romance. But if he WAS to have a GF, I think it should be Ashley from the WarioWare series.
1年以上前 dragonfire34 said…
smile
waluigi is that kind of person who thinks only about himself...he loves a thrill or anything to do with adventure just like Mario.but i would pick ashley...just like you marioluigi25
1年以上前 Pyoro_63 said…
hmmm
waluigi is weird. thats what I think. He can never pick up a girl. I would be very suprised if he had one.
1年以上前 supermario6100 said…
Waluigi has a girlfreind.But get this...IT'S ROSALINA.I saw proof on YouTube.
1年以上前 MarioLuigi25 said…
hmmm
Youtube is just fan made videos. There is no actual evidence that Waluigi likes Rosalina. They don't even know each other.
1年以上前 marioluigii said…
hmmm
he has a crush on daisy, but he hides it. Shes taken by the cooler guy (duh)
1年以上前 MarioLuigi25 said…
big smile
Which is, of course, Luigi =D.
1年以上前 hellokitty717 said…
waluigi has a girlfriend. some say it is rosalina from supermario galaxy, but they are from 2 differant worlds! it is really ashley from wario ware games. if you look up "waluigi and ashley" on google images, then it clearly shows that they r 2gether.
1年以上前 ginei_werewolf said…
this is dumb
1年以上前 madscientist117 said…
meh
I think Waluigi's girlfriend is Rosalina.
1年以上前 co0ol_boy said…
WALGINA
IF U KNOW SMB
1年以上前 shadowxsonicd24 said…
smile
waluigi needs a girlfriend i think it should be rosalina
 waluigi needs a girlfriend i think it should be rosalina
1年以上前 dime408 said…
I honestly think Rosalina is too pretty for waluigi.he's better off on his own ._.
1年以上前 Dynofox15 said…
angry
Rosalina is too pretty for Waluigi! Pretty+Ugly doesn't equal Cute! I'm sorry but he's better off alone or something!!
1年以上前 mariocena said…
waluigi and roslina or waluigi and ashely
1年以上前 TeamLuigi100 said…
Waluigi and Rosalina would be a great couple . I don't look at looks I just look at what they good at and they both are good at something at least Waluigi isn't a fat ass like wario or mario, the brother can dance, he probably take out Rosalina to a ballroom dance on the first date who knows? Waluigi may be evil but he got this UK personality a bit french waluigi may have a sexy side. Rosalina is very charming girl and i think she wouldn't even care being with Waluigi besides you never know they will work well together.
StarPower commented…
I really wish people didn't pick on Mario and Wario for being fat, it's very mean. 1年以上前
1年以上前 NintendoFan364 said…
Considering Nintendo barely shows any character interaction within the cast, it's hard to say who Waluigi is really compatible with. Personally I'd probably ship Waluigi and Captain Syrup despite the lack of character interaction just for the lulz.