Stormclan We Welcome 4 New Warriors Today!

Moonstorm100 posted on Jul 20, 2010 at 09:25PM
"CloudPaw, TalonPaw, JayPaw, and DreamPaw, do you three promise to uphold the warrior code? To protect anc defend this clan even at the cost of your lives?"
"We do!"
"Then by the power granted in me, by StarClan, I give you four your warrior names! Cloudpaw, from this day and on you will be known as Cloudwhisk, meanwhile Dreampaw will be called Dreamtail, Talonpaw will be announced as Talonclaw, and Jaypaw will become Jayshivers! We welcome you three as full warriors of StormClan!

Stormclan 56 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 56

1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
laugh
Cloudwhisk! Jayshivers! Talonclaw! Dreamtail! Cloudwhisk! Jayshivers! Talonclaw! Dreamtail! ~Stormstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Grats
1年以上前 Moonshine321 said…
Cloudwhisk! Jayshivers! Talonclaw! Dreamtail! Congrats!
--Pricklespots
1年以上前 Tigerstripe said…
Jayshivers! Cloudwhisk! Talonclaw! Dreamtail! Jayshivers! Cloudwhisk! Talonclaw! Dreamtail! Jayshivers! Cloudwhisk! Talonclaw! Dreamtail! -Pinegrowth

*ducks head shyly and blushes in embarrassment as clan cheers* -Jaypaw

*walks over to Jayshivers, blue eyes shining with envy and warmth* You are a warrior at last, Jayshivers! And your name suits your attitude these days! lol! I am SOOOO jelous of you but I guess I'll have to live with it! *rubs muzzels with Jayshivers* -Bluepaw

*flicks his ear at Bluepaw in response but remains silent as gaze travels towards Duskbreak* -Jayshivers
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
heart
*dashes up to Dreamtail* *purrs and pats at Dreamtail's head* Oh congratulations! It feels like just yesterday you saved my life. ~Daisyflower~
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
*dashes up to Jayshivers, Cloudwhisk, Dreamtail, and Talonclaw* You've GOT to show me the warrior's den! *stares at Talonclaw* You will, won't you? *glances at Goldenpaw and sighs sadly* ~Lichenpaw~
1年以上前 Cinderstar said…
me to i want to see it to lichenpaw should i get lionpaw hed love to come along?
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
Yes!
1年以上前 ThunderCat said…
meh
*gives Jayshivers an Ice cold gaze but does nothing exept twitch his tail* ~Duskbreak
1年以上前 Blacksun2 said…
whts ur dads issue cinderpaw? hes been sneering at jayshivers for sunrises now....
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
tongue
*glances at Duskbreak but says nothing* ~Lichenpaw~

*sighs* He's just being a good father, but a bad Clanmate. ~Daisyflower~
1年以上前 Pennypatch321 said…
big smile
Congrats Jayshivers, Cloudwhisk, Dreamtail, and Talonclaw! I can't wait til I'm a warrior!
~Sandpaw
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
*runs up to Sandpaw* Do you think we'll get our names together? ~Lichenpaw~
1年以上前 TalaLeisu said…
*lashes tail* If you're littermates you should. Weren't you made apprentices together? ~Dogtail~
1年以上前 Moonshine321 said…
sad
No, they weren't. Lichenpaw got kidnapped, and was punished for it. She wasn't made an apprentice until... well last week sometime..
--Pricklespots
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
still wondering why Duskbreak hates Jayshiver so much he was his apprentice...
-Tanglescar-
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
hmmm
*nods* agreed, Tanglescar. ~Daisyflower~

*head down* I don't get it! What did I do wrong at the time? *narrows eyes in concentration and stares out into space* What was Stormstar thinking at the time.... ~Lichenpaw~
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* least your an apprentice now.
-Tanglescar-
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
meh
*nods, still thinking* ~Lichenpaw~
hmmm
*pads up to Lichenpaw* What are you thinking about?
~Sandpaw
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
surprise
*jumps as though startled* No...I wasn't thinking about anything! *looks around at everyone staring at her then glances at the sky real quick* Oh my, look at the sun! I should be hunting....*backs away slowly then out the entrance into the forest* ~Lichenpaw~
sad
*tilts head, then stares at the ground* I wish I could go hunting.
~Sandpaw
1年以上前 ferretandsilt said…
hmmm
I'm not sure that's what she's doing. *tilts head questioningly* ~Shrewclaw

*stares sternly at Sandpaw* You are being punished, so hold your tongue! *looks at Stormstar* Do you want me to go get her? ~Steamfur
1年以上前 Edwin3 said…
*shakes head* I will. ~Swiftbreeze
1年以上前 flowergirl19 said…
walks into camp as lichnpaw runs out* wuts rong wth her? dappleberry
1年以上前 Edwin3 said…
angry
She was born. ~Swiftbreeze

*glances around then stares at the entrance* That BRAT had better--*cuts off and looks around to see if anyone was listening* ~Fernsniffer
1年以上前 flowergirl19 said…
big smile
wut is it fernsnfifer? dappleberry
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at the cats with worry*
-Tanglescar-
1年以上前 Edwin3 said…
angry
*jumps, surprised* Were you sneaking up on me Dappleberry? Watch where you're going! *turns and tramps out of camp* ~Fernsniffer
1年以上前 flowergirl19 said…
crying
wuts hr problm wut dd i do?! dappleberry
wink
Don't get all worked up about it. ~Steamfur
1年以上前 Edwin3 said…
laugh
Good advice. I could kick her ass xD JKJK I wouldn't.
1年以上前 Blacksun2 said…
fernsniffer just all....umm how do i say this with out saying a curse word...hurt i guess
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
angry
well believe it or not Lionpaw, some of us ARE older then others! ~MoonStorm

*glares at entrance to camp where Lichenpaw dissapeared through and tail twitches in irritation* this apprentace already left camp twice wen she waz a kit and broke the warrior code, and now she dashes off AGAIN without a warrior?! She already lost her apprentaceship with Sandpaw at the time, will she hav to lose her warrrior cerimony with Sandpaw to b4 I can get it through her head? KITS CANT LEAVE CAMP AT ALL UNLESS THE LEADER, DEPUTY, OR THIRD IN COMMAND TAKES THEM OUT, AND APPRENTACES CANT LEAVE CAMP WITHOUT A MENTOR! AND WARRIORS CANT DISSAPEAR FOR NO APPERANT REASON! THATS THE SRRINKEN WARRIOR CODE PPLE! ~Stormstar
*laughs and dips head* Stormstar, do you want me to fetch her back? ~Shrewclaw
last edited 1年以上前
smile
*looks over at the camp entrance, then turns back to Stormstar* Please, don't hold her warrior ceremony back! But if you do, you can hold mine back too. I just want to become a warrior with my sister.
~Sandpaw
1年以上前 Edwin3 said…
crying
*begins to cry* LICHENPAW!!! ~Swiftbreeze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 flowergirl19 said…
crying
glnces at grwing stomac and thn t swiftbreeze* plze cme bck fur hr, lichnpaw. dappleberry
1年以上前 Mistyflower said…
big smile
(sorry i haven't been on ill try to catch up)
Ceremony:
*paws tingle in excitement* I'm a warrior at last!
Lichenpaw's missing:
*blinks and turns sharply* Lichenpaw? Lichenpaw! *runs into the forest*

-Dreamtail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
shes dead...
1年以上前 Mistyflower said…
crying
Lichenpaw...? *stares at her still body in dismay*

-Dreamtail
1年以上前 orkneymatrix said…
*stays quiet* ~Skyheart
1年以上前 salamence42 said…
Mmph.
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
were all sad
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
hmmm
*dips head* A warrior? Lichenpaw was an apprentice, then? What happens to her now? Will she be a warrior ever? ~Briarkit~

*glances at Stormstar* What happens if you die before you're a warrior? ~Brindlekit~
1年以上前 TalaLeisu said…
meh
*blinks at them* If you don't live to become an apprentice then you die an apprentice. You don't get a name unless StarClan declare it. *glances at Parchheart* I don't know the story, but Parchheart is an angel and got her name the same way.(not saying anything against or too personal, there, Parchheart and Tanglescar) ~Dogtail~
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
*nods* ~Daisyflower~

A STORY!!! ~Briarkit and Brindlekit~
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
daisyflower do u want me to take this one?
1年以上前 SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
*purrs* If you want, Sweetpetal. ~Daisyflower~

*crowds around Sweetpetal* A story from the old deputy?! This will be the BEST STORY EVER! ~Briarkit and Brindlekit~
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
big smile
umm maybe i can tell u a story wavestorm the frist EVER deputy of stormclan told me when i was a meer apprentice i think the story bout when the badgers attacked stormclan a long long long time ago when stormclan frist started