Stormclan The 3 muskuteers!

Moonstorm100 posted on Jun 06, 2010 at 05:23PM
Thunderpaw, Thistlepaw, Lightningpaw! Do u 3 promise to uphold the warrior code? To protcect and defend this clan even at the cost of ur lives?
"I do!" exclaims Thistlepaw and Lightningpaw.
"I do." says Thunderroar more shyly.
The by the power of starclan i pronounce u 3 warriors n ur turns! Thunderpaw will now b known as Thunderroar! Thistlepaw will forever b called Thistlesnatcher! And last but not least Lightningpaw will b called Lightninghiss! Starclan welcomes u 3 as warriors of stormclan!

Stormclan 18 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
cheer them on! Thunderroar! Thistlesnatcher! Lightninghiss! Thunderroar! Thistlesnatcher! Lightninghiss!

tell me if u dont like the names!
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I think there strange but still good
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
thnxs! i wanted there names 2 b unique!
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
haha ok hey what about my mentor hes never on im not getting the good traing i need to become a great warrior and fireheart has been traing me!
1年以上前 orkneymatrix said…
Congrats!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
smile
i think u should switch but stormstar has too aprove
1年以上前 Windstar said…
laugh
yep! Im startin to b on rarley 2 these days! but wenever im on i still do come on stormclan!
1年以上前 SolarEclipse said…
Thunderroar! Thistlesnatcher! Lightninghiss! Thunderroar! Thistlesnatcher! Lightninghiss! -Oaksprout *glances shyly at Sparrowbeak*
1年以上前 Windstar said…
angry
*turns away from Oaksprout while glaring at him out of the side of eye* ~Sparrowbeak
1年以上前 SolarEclipse said…
*digs claws in ground in frustration then calmly walks towards Sparrowbeak* -Oaksprout
1年以上前 Windstar said…
*turns away again and ignores Oaksprout* ~Sparrowbeak
1年以上前 SolarEclipse said…
*sighs then sees a patch of flowers growing a short distance away and plucks the prettyest one he can find then brings it back to Sparrowbeak* for you -Oaksprout
1年以上前 Windstar said…
blush
*blushes then turns around and takes the flower from Oaksprout while rubbing mussels with him* ~Sparrowbeak
1年以上前 SolarEclipse said…
heart
*purrs in happiness* -Oaksprout
1年以上前 Emberfoot said…
hmmm
what were you 2 fighting about anyway?
1年以上前 NaviDude said…
congratz
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
hmmm
idk?
1年以上前 Mistyflower said…