Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30401-30450 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm good with whatever you guys want to do. -Sunflowerpaw

Ah that's smart! He loves his grandkits. -Treetail

Such nice sounds. *moves his kisses down his neck* -Badgerpaw

Then they wouldn't be secrets! -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well since we are making our friendship a competition ill be a good friend and let you pick to earn my points.
Buckpaw

And guess who of all his kits has kits of their own at the moment? *purrs* Spoiler its us.
Flintstripe

*lifts his head up for him* I can be cuter if you want me to. *teases letting out a huff*
Driftpaw

Darn and i thought my plan would have worked.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs in amusement* Well I want to spend some time sunning so let's do that before it gets too late. -Sunflowerpaw

True! Freckle's kits are basically grown now so our kits are the sweet little ones. -Treetail

I want you to be whatever you want. I think you're perfect just being yourself. *tugs on his scruff* -Badgerpaw

*bumps him playfully* You think I'm that mouse brained?-Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Id like that i can get used to being a bit lazy since Duskstorm is rather busy now.
Buckpaw

Exactly! Push those on him as much as you can to win favour!
Flintstripe

*headbutts him gently* You are to good of a sweet talker with who your parents are. *humms lightly at the tuggs rubbing his paws down his chest*
Driftpaw

Ofcourse not i just thought you might have let something slipped.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You and your siblings work so hard, you deserve a break. *nudges him then Cloudpaw* Let's go! *pads over to the sunning rocks and stretches out with a purr* Thank Starclan leafbare is over. -Sunflowerpaw

Once Sweetbriar has kits we'll be in trouble though. -Treetail

I'm just saying the truth. *licks his ear lightly* I like when you feel up my muscles like that. *flexes under his paws* -Badgerpaw

*noses his cheek* I'm sure you can think of other ways to get my secrets out of me. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Glad you can see it that way. *purrs following after her quickly settling next to her*
Buckpaw

Thats if they have kits. *chuckles* I dont think Falconstar is in any rush.
Flintstripe

*stifles a laugh feeling him flex and rubs his head against his chest* Me and you both then.
Driftpaw

Oh like deprive you of sex for a moon? That is a good one i think.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And Duskstorm seems like a nice mentor. Well and I guess he's my step dad now. -Sunflowerpaw

You're probably right. Not like they're doing a good job of holding back from sex. I heard them going at it again in there a few minutes ago. -Treetail

Now let's see where I can rub you that you like. *runs his paws over his hips* -Badgerpaw

*jaw drops at him* You wouldn't dare! -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea he is great little bit rough around the edges but its nice.
Buckpaw

Seriously? Those two are always judging everyone else to!
Flintstripe

*shivers rubbing his muzzle underneath his* You dont need to even guess you already know.
Driftpaw

Oh i so would to prove a point! Im just as stubborn as you my dad says so.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I really like having your dad as my mentor. Everyone thinks he's so mean and scary, but he's really nice. -Sunflowerpaw

You wanna be the one to call him out on that? *teases* I'm certainly not going to. -Treetail

*lays down on side and pulls Driftpaw down beside him* That's true, I do. *wraps a paw around his waist and pulls him close as he kisses him* -Badgerpaw

You act like you'd have an easier time holding back. If we didn't have sex for a moon you'd go crazy. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
True but I wouldn’t let him hear you saying that out loud you know how he likes to keep that mean coat on. •purrs•
Buckpaw

Oh Starclan no! •says quickly• That’s asking to be exiled.
Flintstripe

•squeaks out as he pulls him close•
Driftpaw

No I wouldn’t I think that would be you if anyone! •says stubbornly•
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh I know but I saw him and your mom go out a little bit ago, so I know I won't get in trouble. *purrs in amusement* -Sunflowerpaw

How did your sweet sister pick such a scary mate? -Treetail

*huffs against his muzzle* I really like the sounds you make. -Badgerpaw

I definitely would. I'm just saying you would too. *winds around him* -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I’m saying in general you know how he can be all snarl little bite •teases•
Buckpaw

She has a wild taste but don’t be so mean you should hear what they say about you sometimes. •purrs•
Flintstripe

•licks his nose slowly• I wish we could of had our nest to do this in atleast. •purrs warmly•
Driftpaw

•watches her closely• Fair enough I totally would fail I’ll be honest.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You think so? I feel like most of the clan is afraid of his bite. -Sunflowerpaw

What? What could they have to say about me that's bad? I'm a model clanmate! -Treetail

I know. *rolls onto his back and pulls Driftpaw on top of him* You can use me as your temporary nest. -Badgerpaw

*noses his chin* We would fail together and I'm sure it'd be hot. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I think so my parents like to be loud and you know that but they care about us in the end so we love them.
Buckpaw

Love you were literally out smarted by our kits a few days ago do i really need to say anything else?
Flintstripe

*stretches out over him rubbing his paws up his chest purring loudly as he nuzzles his muzzle against his* This is why i enjoy you so much.
Driftpaw

*shakes his head laughing* Im sure we would. *licks the top of her h ead* So what do you feel like doing now?
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's very true, you can tell how much they love you guys. You and your mom seem really close. -Sunflowerpaw

*huffs* They asked for my help, how was I supposed to know they were plotting against me? -Treetail

Because I spoil you or because I'm hot? *nips at his cheek playfully* -Badgerpaw

You. *smirks* But I always feel like doing you. We could just snuggle for a while if you wanted. -Bloodmoon
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yeah she is like what your dad is to you i guess she helps me with everything.
Buckpaw

Im just saying you have the awarness of a rock then. *licks his cheek* and i love you for it.
Flintstripe

Id say more of the hot part but the spoiling is nice.
Driftpaw

*glances around* Seeing that almost every couple in the clan has vanished i think it would be safer to cuddle. *purrs*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's nice. *lays her chin on her paws* I hope this moon goes fast. I miss having my Daddy around. -Sunflowerpaw

Well as long as I have your love. *purrs and noses him* -Treetail

*tugs on his ear* You're pretty fiesty. You know that, bunny? -Badgerpaw

Starclan sake what is in the air today? Everyone must be feeling all mushy from Falconstar's speech. *pads into the den and flops over in their nest* -Bloodmoon
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Its been going pretty fast so i wouldn't worry about that. And atleast you ahve your brothers around to keep you company.
Buckpaw

You always will. *noses him and sighs* So how are your parents and you doing with Raindapple gone?
Flintstirpe

Oh you tell me all the time. *purrs at the tugs and licks his chest* I guess i get that from my dads.
Driftpaw

*flops over ontop of her and purrs loudly* I know right everyone must have kittens on their minds.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And I have you guys. Cloudpaw and I were hanging out with your sister the other day too and that was fun. -Sunflowerpaw

It's definitely an adjustment. Ever since Smokepaw died she and I have been joined at the hip so for her to be gone now too...*curls his tail around him* I'm thankful to have you and your siblings around. -Treetail

I could see that. They manage to deal with my parents and not a lot of cats can do that. -Badgerpaw

Don't you get any ideas. We're too young and hot to he parents yet. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh really? She was into all the gossip and she cat talk?
Buckpaw

*softens up a bit and licks his chin* And im thankful we have you. *nudges him towards the nursery* Come on lets collect the kits before they learn any more words from you know who.
Flitnstripe

Im still not sure how they manage it. *laughs rubbing against him slightly enjoying his body*
Driftpaw

Oh please im the last tom who would want kits right now i have to much to do!
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*cuffs him playfully* We don't just gossip you know! But we had a very good, top secret she-cat talk. -Sunflowerpaw

*purrs in amusement* I know who is going to jump to the top of their favorite aunt list. *nudges the boys* come on, time for bed. -Treetail

Probably the same way you manage me. *kisses his neck* -Badgerpaw

Well I'm glad we're on the same page. *noses his cheek* I want us both to feel ready before we start thinking about kits. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well since it’s top secret I’m assuming toms are banned from knowing. •says purring in the sun•
Buckpaw

If they haven’t already.
Flintstripe

Awww okay..•says getting to his paws and following•
Flamekit

By being cute? I doubt they did that.
Driftpaw

Agreed! We don’t want a Frecklenose and Sunheart situation now do we?
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Absolutely. It's she-cat business only. I'm sure you toms have plenty of secrets amongst yourselves. -Sunflowerpaw

Can we spend time with everyone tomorrow? I like hanging out with the family together! -Ivorykit

*purrs in amusement* Maybe not tomorrow, I'm sure the newer couples will be off bonding tomorrow. *gives his mate a look* -Treetail

Probably right. *bites on his neck lightly* -Badgerpaw

Hell no. No way do I want kits that young. Though if we did by chance happen to have them soon I'm sure I could take her place as clan milf. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
We do but we havent had top secert tom talks.
Buckpaw

Well why cant they bond with us?
Flamekit

You can bond with them later just not tommorow.
Flintstripe

*lets out another small squeak* Well should we head back to the den soon?
Driftpaw

*snorts out in laughter* I dont know if you want that title.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well good that just gives us she-cats the upper paw! -Sunflowerpaw

They'll be sure to bond with you plenty. *purrs as he noses them into the nest* -Tree

Oh probably. *kisses him again* I can't wait until we're warriors. -Badgerpaw

Why not? I'm hot and I deserve to be recognized more for it. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Sorry y'all, literally just got back from the beach!

*gasps quietly* Oh, you really do an in-depth message! *purrs loudly* ~ Berryfrost

She certainly didn't have to tell you all that to be prepared, StarClans sake, *mumbles, her skin feeling hot at the idea of any she-cat teasing her. Even so, asks tentatively,* What... what did Hushpool say to do after that? ~ Ambershade

*squirms as she toys with her nipples, kissing her back eagerly* You might be onto something talking about pain and pleasure... *makes a show of spreading her legs apart* Red, is my pussy already so wet? ~ Mistybreeze

Which shouldn't be hard considering you sleep in completely sepretate dens now. In theory, anyway. ~ Pebblepaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Of course. Golden rule, never leave a she-cat feeling unsatisfied. Even I know that much. *squeezes her paw pads lightly before moving to her ankle* -Darkmist

*shrugs again* I'm not interested in any of that relationship stuff while I'm still training for obvious reasons, but I don't plan on being a virgin forever. I plan on being the best at everything I do. *nudges her playfully* Curious now? For she-cats, toms or both? Like I said, she wanted me to be prepared so I've got all the knowledge. -Pantherpaw

So wet. *licks his lips as he watches* I can't wait to taste you. -Redshadow

Sorry, big guy. She's mine for right now. *suddenly pushes a toe inside her* He's right though, you're soaked. *bites the side of her neck* -Hushpool

Don't you worry, everyone is going to see that there's nothing even slightly romantic going on between us. -Blackpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…

Yeah, *teases, and she starts grooming Sunflowerpaw's back, not wanting to be forgotten* Maybe toms should start having secret meetings. ~ Cloudpaw

Well at least you know that much, *huffs in amusment, shifting slightly* So, you scored your first date today for the first time in... a long time. How do you feel about that? ~ Berryfrost

For she-cats. I think I know my way around a tom. ~ Ambershade

*moans suddenly, instinctivly arching her hips up encouraging Hushpool to go in deeper* I-It helps to have such a sexy partner, *says breathily* *tilts her head and licks Hushpool's chin submissevly* Please, my pussy is throbbing now, please finger me. ~ Mistybreeze

For your sake I hope not. And maybe for her sake too... Thundersky is clearly into she-cats. The whole camp will be able to relax once she finds a she-cat to, uh, take care of her needs. I bet she'll be much less aggressive then. ~ Pebblepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No way. *brushes her tail over her muzzle* We don't want them plotting against us. Let them think it's a dumb idea to plan meetings. *purrs in amusement* -Sunflowerpaw

I'm glad to be opening myself up a little bit. I can't say if I really see it going anywhere serious, but it'll be nice to not spend an evening alone or third wheeling. *switches to her other paw* Ambershade is a sweet girl, but I think she's way too young for me. Or I guess I should say I'm too old for her. -Darkmist

Well, she told me that the kissing and all that is basically the same. Go for the neck and ears and chest. The rest didn't seem too complicated. Tease with your tongue, teeth and paws on her lips, between her legs. I asked and my ma said she's never had an experience with another she-cat before, but she said if that's what I end up doing then I'd just think about what I'd want done to me and then do it. -Pantherpaw

Since you asked so nicely. *pushes another into her, thrusting slow then hard* Do you want to feel my tongue on you too? I bet you taste just as good as you look. -Hushpool

*looks confused at that* What makes you think she's into she-cats? -Blackpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•opens his eyes to give them a look• Trust me I don’t think we will be having any guys talks anytime soon.
Buckpaw

•lays in the nest happily curling up•
Flamekit

I know then we can do what we please without anyone ruining our fun.
Driftpaw

Well you do but I’d rather have you not be the center of attention. •noses her neck• I want you all to myself.
Foxclaw

•watches amused humming lightly as he watches them• My mate is a perfect match with yours it seems Redshadow.
Skyheart

•keeps his eyes on the two•
Strongbreeze

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*clamps down on a loud purr, only having eyes for Sunflowerpaw* Oh yeah, meetings are boring. Booo. ~ Cloudpaw

*sighs, content* Right, as if there are a surplus of single she-cats our age, Darkmist. You might have to settle for a pretty young thing with a high sex drive. Poor you. ~ Berryfrost

*flicks her ears back, feeling hot* She gave you a lot of information considering she's never been with one. But I guess that all sounds typical. *stands and stretches* Well, I'm going to get ready for sleep. I just wanted to check on you. ~ Ambershade

Please! *gasps, arching* Stars, I've been waiting for you to put your muzzle between my legs. ~ Mistybreeze

Isn't it obvious? She gripes way less at she-cats than she does toms, but somehow she's more uncomfortable around them. Like she's attracted to them and doesn't know what to do about it. Also, you've had her in your nest and it didn't go further than kissing. Don't you think if she was curious she would have pushed? And maybe that's why she refuses to admit that you two have done anything at all. *rolls his eyes* And I'm the medicine cat. ~ Pebblepaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Because you guys just spend too much time picking on each other. All us she-cats get along great, right Cloudpaw? -Sunflowerpaw

*curls around them* Night boys. -Treetail

Good night papa. *snuggles close to his brother* -Ivorykit

I'm sure it won't be too much longer. *moves them both back to their paws and nudges him toward the den* Let's get some rest so I can get up early for training. -Badgerpaw

So possessive. I like it. *purrs and nuzzles his cheek* -Bloodmoon

*noses Duskstorm's ear* We're not alone in here anymore so make sure you keep your paws above the waist. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

*gives Skyheart a look* Hearing your voice is killing this. -Redshadow

Our mates are mousebrains. *mumbles to her before turning a sharp look in their direction* Boys. *snaps at them* Enough with the side chatter. Unless you both want to miss this. *slides down her body and licks hungrily at her core* -Hushpool

*snorts in amusement* Poor me indeed. What about good conversation? I need to be able to bond with my partner over things in common besides sex. -Darkmist

*moves her eyes back to her nest* I appreciate it. Hope you sleep well. -Pantherpaw

*thinks about their few kissing sessions* All I can say is she definitely doesn't mind toms. I'm not saying any more than that. -Blackpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Mhm. Even Pantherpaw enjoyed hanging out with us! ~ Cloudpaw

Keep my paws above your waist, or maybe you should just keep your voice down, *shoots back playfully* ~ Duskstorm

*moans breathily, then loudly, for Redshadow's benefit* Stars, Hushpool! I should have come to you years ago! *wraps her legs around her neck, pulling her closer to her core* ~ Mistybreeze

Well, maybe she's a good conversationlist! I guess you'll find out tomorrow, *purrs, flexing her ankle* ~ Berryfrost

You too, Panther. *wraps a paw around her shoulders and gives her a quick lick on her cheek before letting her go and padding out of the den* Goodnight. ~ Ambershade

She's apparently not willing to go any further than kissing them either, *points out* Well, you, anyway. Maybe it's just you she's not attracted to. ~ Pebblepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
We should definitely have more of those late night girl talks. It was so fun. -Sunflowerpaw

Screams aren't that easy to control, big guy. *tugs on his ear* Should we just go kick our litter mates out of their den? *purrs* I'm sure you could convince your brother to let us steal it for just one night. -Frecklenose

Back at you. Your pussy is so sweet. *pricks her hips with her claws as she digs her tongue into her* -Hushpool

I suppose I will. And you two will finally have some time to yourselves without me third wheeling. *moves back to her shoulders* -Darkmist

Night. *watches her leave before flopping over in her nest with a groan* -Pantherpaw

*gives him a look* I don't normally like to be conceded, but I think I'm pretty good looking by any she-cat's standards. -Blackpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Next time we need fresh moss we'll all go together. ~ Cloudpaw

How about we go to sleep now and instead I'll wake up extra early for you tomorrow, and I'll make it worth your while, okay? *licks her nose* ~ Duskstorm

*her eyes flutter as her climax begins building* Ohh, Hushpool, *moans, laying back and arching* Hushpool you're gonna make me cum! ~ Mistybreeze

Mhm, maybe I'll take Strongbreeze out on our own date and see if his skills are still up to par, *teases, looking back and winking at her mate* ~ Berryfrost

Objectively speaking, probably. I just don't think she's into you, is all. Which is a good thing, for you. ~ Pebblepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*closes his eyes again to listen* Well just make sure you are all quiet about it if we toms are sleeping.
Buckpaw

NIght papa. *curls up with his brother*
Flamekit

Yeah sounds like a plan, Is Strongbreeze taking you out early in the morning?
Driftpaw

Im just not good at sharing. *purrs and rubs his paws down her body before snuggling up*
Foxclaw

*shuts his mouth grumbling to himself*
Skyheart

Im going to stay out of this one. *says stretching*
Swamppaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sounds good to me! *stretches on her sunning rock* Well, the sun is setting, should we head in for the night? -Sunflowerpaw

You sure drive a hard bargain. *teases, but kisses his cheek softly* Sleep sounds good. It's been a long day and I look forward to an even longer one tomorrow. *snuggles into his side* -Frecklenose

*pushes two toes inside her again, pushing deep for her g-spot* Come on, Mistybreeze. Let your mate watch you cum on my muzzle. *grazes her teeth over her lightly before sucking against her core* -Hushpool

Just remember, if he pays you a compliment you respond with a compliment. *chuckles slightly* -Darkmist

Right...you're right that's good. -Blackpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Maybe, I'm not sure. Even if he doesn't I'll just work out in camp for a while. -Badgerpaw

Me either. Glad we can agree on that. *yawns and nuzzles her head against him* Night, handsome. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Sure, we can start our she-cat meetings. I wanna know why Pantherpaw skipped out on half the feast. *stands and leads the way* ~ Cloudpaw

*wraps a paw around her and pulls her close nuzzling her neck* Night gorgeous. ~ Duskstorm

*squeaks then screams as she climaxes, the sucking sending her over the edge* ~ Mistybreeze

And make eye contact, and then physical contact, and don't spit, swallow. ~ Berryfrost

There, I just solved all your problems for you. You're welcome. Ignore her and she'll probably end up with a she-cat. ~ Pebblepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*flicks Buckpaw with her tail* No evasdropping on our she-cat talks! *purrs as she follows after Cloudpaw into the den* Hey Pantherpaw, we missed you at the feast. -Sunflowerpaw

*grunts in response, her face buried in her nest* -Pantherpaw

Night, handsome. *lays her head against his paws and purrs as she drifts off to sleep* -Frecklenose

Fuck baby, you're so sexy. *digs his claws into the ground to keep himself from moving over to her* -Redshadow

*laps slowly at her core and she rides out her orgasm* She is. I might want to borrow her more often. *moves to stand over her, the tip of her tail taking the place of her tongue and teasing her core* -Hushpool

*chokes on air, coughing a few times* Well congratulations to both of you for your healthy love life. -Darkmist

Maybe...it's hard to ignore her though. She's always poking at me. -Blackpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gets up and waits for Sunflowerpaw watching Cloudpaw as she leads the way*
Buckpaw

Well i hope you dont mind me watching if im awake. *teases*
Driftpaw

Night back at you beautiful.
Foxclaw

*Gives Pebblepaw a look when he says that but keeps silent looking at his brother*
Swamppaw

*shuffles a bit ears perked listening to the scream as she climaxes*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh I'll be putting on a show just for you. *nips at his ear playfully* Should I get all wet in the waterfall pool first? -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*circles her own nest and settles down, eyeing Pantherpaw* You okay? You look like you just lost a sparring match. ~ Cloudpaw

That might have to be arranged. *shivers as her tail starts teasing her core* What do you think, handsome? *purrs deeply and begins rubbing her paws roughly down Hushpool's back* Stars, you're built. ~ Mistybreeze

*purrs in amusement* Thank you, thank you. It's no wonder I ended up preg--. *clear her throat, suddenly looking upet* ~ Berryfrost

You just. Ignore her. Ask Swamppaw, I ignore him all the time. ~ Pebblepaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh please id love that though i feel like Strongbreeze might question you when he sees you. *nips him back and enters the den seeing the rest of the apprentices head in*
Driftpaw

Dont worry i wont. *says making his way to his own nest and lays down*
Buckpaw

Oh i think im still up to par. *says before softening up seeing her get upset* You know its getting pretty late think we should all kick the nest?
Strongbreeze

*sighs and nods* Its true he does.
Swamppaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
More like I just got run over by a monster. *rolls over on her back with a huff* I'm good though. I just need to keep my head clear and focused on my training. -Pantherpaw

Oh I'm good with that. -Redshadow

What do you think, love? Having fun watching two hotties fool around? *flexes under her paws* Told you I've got a good body. Yours is nice too. *brushes a paw teasingly over her stomach before pricking her chest with her claws* Slender, but still toned. -Hushpool

Sleep might be good. *noses her head lightly, trying to distract her from negative thoughts* You know, I always thought that Sunheart would have kits way before me. Not because he necessarily wanted to, but because for as long as I can remember he's never had a hard time with she-cats. Even when Falconstar got him back in the clan and we'd go on patrol any rouges outside the border would be practically throwing themselves at him! *nudges her* You have any idea what it's like having two hot brothers? It's an incredibly hard shadow to crawl out of. Blackpelt and Sunheart could have filled this clan with kits. Well, if Blackpelt was into she-cats. Just think about that struggle when you go to sleep tonight. -Darkmist

*glances at his brother* You know if you ever feel like Pebblepaw is a jerk I'm sure you'd get away with cuffing him. -Blackpaw

I'll just tell him it helps me stay cool. *settles into the nest* -Badgerpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh you know I’m loving it, but I was told to keep my muzzle shut. •gives her a teasing look and shifts again•
Skyheart

You know that’s not me. I’m not into the hitting stuff I just deal with him plus sometimes he is worth the conversation like now.
Swamppaw

•settles besides him looking over at the she cats• Oh they are having their little talks again.
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Only because you were getting distracted trying to flirt with the big guy over there. Mistybreeze and I will be happy to hear whatever compliments you want to throw our way. -Hushpool

I know, I'm just saying it's an option. *nudges him playfully* -Blackpaw

Let's try to interrupt them plotting against us. *purrs in amusement as he grooms him* -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hey i was just trying my luck you know me. *purrs* But you know i only have the hots for you and that slendid body.
Skyheart

*nods to him gently before getting to his paws* Well you two can continue your weird talk im going to get some sleep. *nudges Blackpaw* Talk to you later?
Swamppaw

Oh that's easy we would just have to talk to them. *grins* Do you wanna interrupt them? Im down to.
Driftpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Aren’t you already like, hyper-focused on your training? Did something happen? ~ Cloudpaw

*licks her chin submissively* Being with a she-cat is hotter than I thought it would be, but maybe that’s just you. *lets her claws slide out as she continues running her paws over her body* ~ Mistybreeze

*huffs as she rubs her chin against Strongbreeze* You‘re a mess, Darkmist. *gives him a grateful look* I think you’re right love, it’s time to hit the nest. ~ Berryfrost

*rolls his eyes* Ha ha, you two are hilarious. I’m going to sleep too. Try not to let anyone wander into your nest, Blackpaw. ~ Pebblepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*tugs his ear playfully* I only meant if they start plotting against us. *lays his head against his flank* -Badgerpaw

I can't help it if the she-cats find me irresistible. *noses his brother's shoulder* I'll talk to you tomorrow. *heads off to the apprentice den* -Blackpaw

No, nothing happened. I just made a vow to myself that I wouldn't focus on attraction or sex at all until I'm a warrior. I'm sticking to that. -Pantherpaw

Uh oh, is there someone special making that difficult for you? -Sunflowerpaw

Absolutely not. I was just proving to Ambershade that I can be crude for fun and talking about all the stuff just had it rattling around in my mind. That's it. Nothing more. -Pantherpaw

*hums low in pleasure as her claws move over her skin* I'd like to think it's me. I mean, I was able to get two gay toms hard enough to put kittens in me. *tugs on her ear roughly before licking it teasingly* Time for some real fun. *pushes her legs open wider and starts grinding their hips together* Feel how wet you've got me too? -Hushpool

Tell me something I don't know. *pats Strongbreeze's shoulder with his tail* Sleep well, you two. I'll check in tomorrow before my big date so I can get any tips you might have. *ducks into the den and settles into his nest* -Darkmist