Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29551-29600 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh don't be so hard on little Fluffy. They've had a lot going on. -Hushpool

I know how my parents work and how I need to get what I want. -Badgerpaw

*nods* I'll let you know what the kits decide about the outing. *leaves the den* -Frecklenose

This can't be good. *shoots him a playful look* -Wrenflight

*follows beside him* not like anyone could doubt your abilities. -Sunflowerpaw

Ambershade says the same thing, but I certainly want to try winning them all. -Pantherpaw

*licks her lips ans drops into the crouch* We can circle to opposite sides of it. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea yea i know i know i had the talk with him to go have fun remember?
Skyheart

Oh really wanna tell me how they work then?
Driftpaw

*watches her go before curling back up in his nest*
Sunheart

So are you by chance hiding something from me? *says circling him playfully*
Flintstripe

True! Helped that you cheered me on.
Buckpaw

I mean you can try but sometimes you just cant. It took me moons to finally be able to beat your sister so i can say that.
Tanglewhisker

*nods crouching down* You go that way and ill chase it towards you?
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
True. Maybe that'll butter them up to you. *flicks Crowtail with her tail playfully* -Hushpool

My pa ultimately does what makes my ma happy. That's the most important thing to him is seeing her happy. -Badgerpaw

Oh I don't know. What ever do you think I could be hiding? -Wrenflight

I always root for you. -Sunflowerpaw

Well one day I'll get good enough to beat her too. -Pantherpaw

Let's do it, handsome. *stalks off quietly behind the bushes* -Bloodmoon
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
The answer is still no. *gets to his paws* Dont you think we should atleast see what they were doing those two?
Crowtail

Intresting..But what would you do to get her on your side?
Driftpaw

*gives him a dumb look* Fine ill spill the beans i heard that you and Shiverwind..*grins* Did something fun.
Flintstripe

*bumps her playfully* And im glad you do.
Buckpaw

Mhmm im sure one day but those days are days away arent they? *laughs cuffing her before padding ahead* Dont let it bring you down Pantherpaw.
Tanglewhisker

*makes his way quietly before getting ready and charging at the rabbit*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I guess that would be the responsible thing to do. -Hushpool

I'll think of something to say. I don't think it'd be too hard. *notices them starting to come over* Looks like there's no time now. -Badgerpaw

Where have you boys been all morning? *sits beside her son* -Hushpool

I was helping bunny with some exercises. -Badgerpaw

*rolls his eyes and swipes at him playfully* Yes Shiverwind and I have added a few more benefits to our friendship. How did you even know about this? -Wrenflight

So what should we do when we get back? -Sunflowerpaw

*nods slightly* Thanks. -Pantherpaw

I take it there's a lot of family pressure to be good at fighting? -Milky

*waits until it runs a few feet past her before pouncing and taking it down with a swift bite* Nice Foxclaw! -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•follows after her• Giving Badgerpaw a look•
Skyheart

•makes his way over• Is that all you two were doing? •says sternly looking at Driftpaw•
Crowtail

•shrinks a bit as they all come over and nods• Yea..what Badgerpaw said.
Driftpaw

You don’t need to know! And why didn’t you tell me!? And here I was thinking I was your favorite brother.
Flintstripe

Wanna share a meal? Since you got most of the chores done early.
Buckpaw

Yeah they are a fighting family after all.
Tanglewhisker

Me? You are the one who got it. •purrs•
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shifts his body to shield Driftpaw from their looks* Yes. Just training.-Badgerpaw

Well I didn't think it was something Shiverwind and I really wanted to disclose. You know how fast word travels in this clan. -Wrenflight

I could definitely go for something to eat. What should we have? -Sunflowerpaw

I barely had to do anything you chased it right to me. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*keeps his gaze on Badgerpaw knowingly*
Skyheart

And why didn't you two take a warrior with you? You know you cant leave camp without one.
Crowtail

Well i mean come on i tell you guys everythin you have to be just as truthful with us! Plus you have no idea who knows but you are right the cat who knows has a big mouth. *laughs*
Flintstripe

*spots the entrance* Okay everyone go releax and good job today! *says nudging Pantehrpaw again*
Tanglewhisker

Wanna do a mouse?
Driftpaw

Well yeah but you still killed it. *head buts her* Just accept you did more work.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*his jaw tenses slightly as his father's gaze didn't waver* I didn't want Driftpaw to feel embarrassed about getting any extra help. I thought he'd feel more comfortable if it was just the two of us. -Badgerpaw

All right I'm sorry. I'll be more forthcoming from now one. *shakes his head in amusement* You guys are just too interested in my love life. -Wrenflight

*nods and pads off to find Ambershade* -Pantherpaw

Sounds good to me. -Sunflowerpaw

Fine. So bossy. *purrs in amusement* -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
This is why apprentices have mentors Badgerpaw they should be able to talk and get comfort from them aswell and not risk harm or something worse. *points out*
Crowtail

You know Crowtail is right here you need to trust warriors more.
Skyheart

Well yeah becaues its you! You have always been...well you know. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*watches her go and looks at Milky* Well any questions?
Tanglewhisker

*nudges her to follow as he makes his way to the pile and spots his brother and the warriors* Wonder what he did to get all the attention.
Buckpaw

Bossy? How dare you. *shakes his head amused* Well wanna eat it here or at camp?
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grunts in annoyance* I'm plenty capable of handling any potentially dangerous situations. -Badgerpaw

Be that as it may, it's still the rules Badgerpaw. *tries her hardest to conceal her grin* -Hushpool

Fine. We'll take a warrior from now on. Any other questions? -Badgerpaw

What does that mean?! -Wrenflight

No I don't think so. I'm excited to report to Falconstar about how well I think things are going. -Milky

Should we listen in? *purrs in amusement* -Sunflowerpaw

Let's head back. I want to see if my brother is back yet and if he got away with his little date. *laughs* -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
You know your dads brother thought the same thing and he ended up dead for it. *says twitching his tail* No im fine you two just remember the rules. *says before padding away*
Crowtail

*his ear twitches at the comment and shrugs* Love do you?
Skyheart

*watches Crowtail go before looking back at Badgerpaw*
Driftpaw

Well you never really were in touch with your feelings! *says quickly* Ask the others!
Flintstripe

*nods* Glad to hear well talk to you later then.
Tanglewhisker

We can try. *says picking up a mouse and sits near to listen* You are starting to think like me i like it. *teases*
Buckpaw

*raises an eye amused* Oh invested in his love l ife now you really are your mothers daughter. *chuckles*
FOxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Now that grumpy cat is gone, anything else you were doing other than training? -Hushpool

*eyes his parents* Yes, but don't tell Driftpaw's dads. -Badgerpaw

I'm plenty in touch with my feelings. I'm just not impulsive like the rest of you. *teases* -Wrenflight

Talk to you later. *pads off to the warriors den* Hi Sunheart. -Milky

*blushes slightly* You think? -Sunflowerpaw

Nah I just want to see the look on my dad's face. *grins* -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chuckles at her comment and nods in agreement* Well i wont for sure.
Skyheart

*looks at Badgerpaw wearily* Me and Badgerpaw were well...Uh..*shuffles awkwardly*
Driftpaw

Okay that is true but still! You are like moons behind us we all thought you would never find someone!
Flintstripe

*looks up* Oh your back from training. How did it go?
Sunheart

I wouldn't say it if i didnt think it. *says listening in*
Buckpaw

Ruffling fur. *says as they make their way back*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Don't worry, sweetie, we get the idea. *flicks an ear in amusement* We won't say anything to your parents. Just remember you two are young. There's no need to rush into things, you have your whole lives ahead of you. -Hushpool

*let's out a small sigh of relief* Thanks ma. -Badgerpaw

Shiverwind and I are just friends. With benefits. It's not like we're in a relationship. -Wrenflight

It went well. *laughs slightly* I was paired up with your daughter and apparently I kept up all right. -Milky

Right sorry. *shuffles her paws* -Sunflowerpaw

It's funny to get him all worked up. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sighs thankfully* Thanks..
Driftpaw

Just remember you two dont do anything for awhile now you dont know who might be around the corner. Or the entrance of the apprentice den. *says cuffing his son*
Skyheart

Well its a step in the right direction isnt it? Does Strongbreeze know i know he is your besty.
Flintstripe

Oh Really that must mean you are doing well then right?
Sunheart

*pushes her the mouse* you can have the first bite.
Buckpaw

Oh i bet but why is it so much fun? *says curiously*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*gives him a look* Really dad? *huffs* Fine. I'll try my best. -Badgerpaw

*scoffs* If you have that hard of a time keeping your hormones in check you really are your father's son. -Hushpool

No I haven't told anyone, but if you and your big mouth mate know I guess I should tell him. Word will get around soon enough. I get my dick sucked once and you guys act like the sky came falling down. -Wrenflight

Seems like it. I got to see Hushpool and Skyheart's kits spar and that was something else. -Milky

Thanks. *takes a bite* So what is your brother in trouble for? -Sunflowerpaw

Because he's usually the one doing it to others and it's fun to turn it on him. I love messing with my dad. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
What are you going to tell me im wrong? *snorts* And Love shush it could be yours aswell you know! *grumbles*
Skyheart

*swallows part of the meal* So do you need anything else from us?
Driftpaw

Cuase at this point i would beleive it! *laughs cuffing him* Oh dont be so grumpy now! Gosh its like you are a changed tom.
Flintstripe

Sounds about right they are a bit how do we put it? Vicous?
Sunheart

I guess him and Driftpaw snuck out it sounds like.
Buckpaw

You know this will somehow bite you in the ass right? *snorts spotting the entrance* Oh looks like a show is already going on. *points to her family*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nope that's all! Behave boys. *nudges her mate off* Your sex drive is way worse than mine. *purrs* -Hushpool

Well, that didn't go to bad. -Badgerpaw

Changed how? -Wrenflight

Sounds like the word for it. The clan is full of such skilled fighters I'm working hard to keep up. -Milky

Oh. It's nice they get to spend time just the two of them. -Sunflowerpaw

Darn it we missed it! How is it gonna bite me in the ass though? -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches her go and looks at Badgerpaw* I think we both have different understanding in bad. *laughs* My dad is freaking out.
Driftpaw

**nips her ear* Ill show you a sex drive. *growls playfully*
Skyheart

You just seem more sure of yourself.
Flintstripe

Im sure you will be handy to the clan so dont worry about it. *purrs*
Sunheart

Yeah those two seem to be stuck to eachother kinda weird.
Buckpaw

Im sure your dad will get you back one day. *purrs*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well as long as my parents don't tell him anything and we don't tell him anything it should be fine. *bumps him lightly* Come on lets finish our meal in the den. -Badgerpaw

Ohh please do. I've been waiting for my big sexy mate to have his way with me. -Hushpool

Well it'd be kind of rough for everyone if the deputy was constantly second guessing himself. *chuckles* -Wrenflight

With any luck. So how have you been? -Milky

They're best friends aren't they? -Sunflowerpaw

You might be right about that actually. *lays down and licks her lips as she eyes the rabbit* Let's dig in. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods taking another bite and gives pushes the rest to him*
Driftpaw

Mhmm or maybe i wont and make you suffer. *smirks* because you wont mate with anyone besides me.
Skyheart

Okay fair enough maybe im just seeing things. *laughs* But glad you are feeling more comfortable.
Flintstripe

Ive been good i guess my punishment date is comming up.
Sunheart

Yeah or something more who knows. *shrugs*
Buckpaw

*pushes it to her* You get first bite.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*takes the rest and heads to the apprentice den, motioning with his tail for him to follow* -Badgerpaw

*pouts* Well that's hardly fair. *tugs on his neck, nipping him with her teeth* Here I am always being a sweet mate letting you have your way with me and two other cats and you withhold the only option I have. -Hushpool

I am. You'll always be the cocky brother though. *bumps him playfully* -Wrenflight

Oh I'm sorry... how are you feeling about the whole thing? -Milky

Well you're my best friend and I like spending lots of time with you so I can't think it's too strange. -Sunflowerpaw

Always spoiling me. *kisses his cheek before ripping into her half* So how do you think your dad is feeling with the punishment coming up? -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*follows him quickly* Whats going on?
Driftpaw

Mhmm means you need to be more careful about your words with me then. *chuckles pulling away* But i think i can forgive you this time.
Skyheart

And what would that make me? The nosey brother?
Flintstripe

*shrugs* I dont get much say so im just accepting it.
Sunheart

*looks at her and licks her cheek* And thanks for that but i guess yea us and them aren't to much different right?
Buckpaw

He is probably sharpening his claws as we speak. *laughs starting into his half*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nothing I just want to relax in the den. We can talk without our parents watching us like hawks. -Badgerpaw

*yanks on his ear more firmly* Come on big guy don't tease me. -Hushpool

You're the cocky, nosey, inappropriate brother. *teases* -Wrenflight

Are punishments in the clan usually this rough? -Milky

*blushes* Maybe not. But like you said who knows what all they do. -Sunflowerpaw

I hope so. Man I wish I could watch. I'd love to see Sunheart get tossed around. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sighs in releif* Thats a good idea i dont know why we didnt think of that before. *says making his way to his nest and lays down*
Driftpaw

*starts to nudge her to the entrance* Okay okay come on you needy she cat. *teases back*
Skyheart

Okay some of those you didn't need to put in! *cuffs him* Im gunna tell Sweet you are bullying me again.
Flintstripe

No...I just did something bad i guess.
Sunheart

I think id rather not know. *says going back to the rest of his mouse*
Buckpaw

Who says you cant watch? No one told us any more information then him getting punished right?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Because you distract me, bunny. *gives him an amused look as he settles beside him* -Badgerpaw

*purrs and she hurries outside* About time. Here I was thinking I wouldn't get any action or a show today. -Hushpool

Oh please, you know Sweet takes my side. -Wrenflight

What happened? -Milky

I guess that true. I just figured they wouldn't want to make it a big scene. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh dont blame me! We so could have thought of that idea if we really wanted to.
Driftpaw

Mhmm all you have to do is ask you know that. *nuzzles her as she catches up*
Skyheart

Well then ill tell Freckle! Im her favorite!
Flintstripe

Id rather not talk about it. *says quickly*
Sunheart

Im sure any cat who wants to watch would get to. *takes another bite happily*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
True but I was too focused on you. -Badgerpaw

You're right I should know that by now. *nuzzles against him* -Hushpool

Wow playing favorites now huh? Who is your favorite then? -Wrenflight

Oh okay. I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry. -Milky

Hopefully. I want to watch him regret ever putting a paw on you. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nips his cheek before pushing the rest of the prey to him* Alright all yours.
Driftpaw

Who knows maybe we will find Fluffy and he will join. *teases*
Skyheart

Oh now you want to know? *snorts* Well im not telling! Cause im stubborn and cocky.
Flintstripe

No no its fine. Just not something i want to talk about.
Sunheart

And in due time you will so dont worry. *purrs* Not eat up before it goes bad.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*finishes his half quickly* Starclan I was starving. *washes his paws* Workouts really get your appetite going. -Badgerpaw

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Ahh now I'm catching onto your plan. Trying to lure in your little boyfriend. -Hushpool

I think it's me, but you don't wanna say it now that you're all grouchy. *pokes playfully at his flank* -Wrenflight

Well on a different note, how are your kits doing? -Milky

Swamppaw you busy? *pokes his head into the medicine cat den* -Blackpaw

*continues feasting on the rabbit* Not going to lie, I'm interested to see your dad let out a little bit of what he was like before he joined the clan. Don't get me wrong, I know from the stories we've been told that the group was awful and I'm glad they aren't still around, but I can't help but be curious. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yeah just working out. *cuddles up with him nuzzling his head into his chest*
Driftpaw

Okay dont give me to much credit i have no idea where fluffy went off to in the first place! And i wasn't even thinking it seriously!
Skyheart

*sticks his nose in the air* Maybe it is maybe it isn't you wont know now.
Flintstripe

Oh they are doing fine from the last time i spoke to them. I mean you spent the day with one of mine.
Sunheart

*looks up a bit surprised* Uh no not really where is your tick?
Swamppaw

Ofcourse you do you love seeing anything that involves fighting. *laughs continuing on his rabbit* But yeah im sure his bad side might come out..
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grooms his head* Well what we did is a form of working out. -Badgerpaw

Yeah yeah yeah keep telling yourself that. *teases with a devious grin* I'm sure the sounds of your groaning and growling while you mount me will draw him out. -Hushpool

Aww don't be such a grouch. *pulls him into a playful headlock* -Wrenflight

And she seemed to enjoy herself with her friend. -Milky

I was able to ditch for a while. She's asleep in the den so I came for some brother time. -Blackpaw

Let's not let other she-cats hear that or I'm sure they'll be lining up to watch. *laughs* -Bloodmoon
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*closes his eyes happily* Yeah it sure was wasn't it? Thanks for taking the time for me by the way.
Driftpaw

Oh you are so bad! I love it. *laughs as they continue to walk* Where do you wanna go?
Skyheart

*squirms in his grasp* Hey stooop!
Flintstripe

Buckpaw im assuming? Those two are a lways together.
Sunheart

Well thats good i think? *purrs* What cha wanna do then for brother time?
Swamppaw

*rolls his eyes* Yea yea i get it my dad is hot.
FOxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You don't have to thank me. I'm more than happy to do it. -Badgerpaw

Well we're past the treeline but I'm feeling a little risky. Here is as good a spot as any. *winds around him* -Hushpool

Only if you tell me your favorite sibling. -Wrenflight

*pads* He seems like a good friend to her. -Milky

I'm fine with anything that keeps me away from Thunderpaw for a while. -Blackpaw

I wasn't saying I thought he was hot I was just saying other she-cats might have different reasons for wanting to watch him fight. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well i still like to thank you. *licks his chin* So let me say it.
Driftpaw

*winds up with her happily as he begins to nip at her neck*
Skyheart

Okay okay its you! Now let me go!
Flintstripe

Yea almost inseperable. *purrs* Im just glad she has a friend who will stay with her.
Sunheart

Well you can help me sort herbs then. *purrs*
Swamppaw

Like what wanna give me a few hints?
FOxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
All right bunny. *wraps a paw around him, pulling him close to his side* -Badgerpaw

Mm do you have any idea how much I love you? *runs her paws over his muscles* -Hushpool

*purrs as he releases him* Remember when you used to be able to overpower me? -Wrenflight

Do your sons have close friends? -Milky

*joins him* So how was your meal with ma? -Blackpaw

Like they think he's hot. *nudges him playfully* -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
So waht do you want to do for the rest of the day?
Driftpaw

I think i can picture how much you love me. *growls lightly moving her onto her back*
Skyheart

I can still overpower you! If i tried.
Flintstripe

Uh i mean they are pretty close to each other so i guess them being each others friend works.
Sunheart

It was good she was thinking of doing a family outing.
Swamppaw

Okay well i already knew that! You even think he is hot remember?
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Whatever you want. I could go for a massage though. -Badgerpaw

*stretches out beneath him* And what about how much my body loves you? -Hushpool

Maybe we should spar sometime. It's been a while. -Wrenflight

That's sweet. I wish I had siblings. -Milky

Oh that'd be cool. What do you think? -Blackpaw

You're hotter though. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs* Now that i can do since you gave me one earlier. *says moving out from besides him and sits on his back starting to rub his paws down his neck*
Driftpaw

*Looks her over happily moving his paws down her body* Your body is mine so ofcourse it would love me to the fullest. *
Skyheart

Oh im down! I wanna tear you down a peg!
Flintstripe

Ah yeah i forgot you were all alone as a kitty pet werent you?
Sunheart

I dont mind i just told mama she had to get everyone to agree.
Swamppaw

Oh think so? Tell me how im hotter i feel deminished after you saying that about my dad. *says dramatically.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*hums lightly* Really work my back muscles when you get there. -Badgerpaw

Got that right. *runs his tail between his legs* I see the feeling is mutual. -Hushpool

You sure being a daddy hasn't softened you up? *teases* -Wrenflight

*nods* I never saw another cat until the kitten they brought in. -Milky

Oh please you'd spend time with her even if the rest of us said no. *chuckles* -Blackpaw

Well. *smirks and presses her muzzle to his ear* Looking at your dad doesn't get me wet, but looking at you does. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*moves down slowly making it to his back musclces and purrs as he feels them* Still cant beleive how built you are.
Driftpaw

*lets out a slight huff* What you think this big guy doesn't love you? Practically begs for you. *licks at her neck*
Skyheart

*cuffs him* Oh ill show you who is soft!
Flintstripe

Wait seriously? What about your parents?
Sunheart

Well duh im her little boy after all. *snorts*
Swamppaw

*almost chokes on his rabbit before swallowing* O-okay fair enough!
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Good genes I guess. But we'll get you packed full of muscle too. -Badgerpaw

Oh I know. *licks her lips* How about you bring him up here so I can show my appreciation? -Hushpool

*chuckles* You know I'm only kidding. How are the boys doing by the way? -Wrenflight

I don't remember them at all. -Milky

Yeah we know. *nudges him playfully* So you're fine with dad right? Ever since they split you've seemed distant from him. -Blackpaw

*laughs at his reaction* You had that coming. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Good genes my ass more like a blessing. *laughs digging deep into his back*
Driftpaw

As you wish. *says shifting upward moving his hips to her head*
Skyheart

They are doing great thanks for asking. *Purrs* You are still their favorite uncle.
Flintstripe

Oh im sorry...Well what do you wanna do with the rest of your day?
Sunheart

I mean...I dont know how to talk to him.
Swamppaw

*licks her cheek* I guess i did but much appricated.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*groans at the feel of his paws* However I ended up with the muscles I'm good with. Especially since you seem to like them so much. -Badgerpaw

*strokes the length of him with her tongue* I might have to ask Fluffy for some pointers. He takes your big guy like its nothing. *teases* -Hushpool

Oh what a steep competition I'm in with myself. *huffs in amusement* Are you excited for them to become apprentices? -Wrenflight

I'm not sure. I finished all my training for the day. What else do you all do around here? -Milky

What do you mean? -Blackpaw

Anytime stud. *winks at him playfully before finishing the meal* Snooze you lose! -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well you seem to like my fur in return remember? *nips the back of his neck playfully before continuing the massage*
Driftpaw

Oh dont even get started you know you are the only one for me. *humms lightly moving his hips with her tongue*
Skyheart

Yea and a bit nervous with all the chaos that has been going on..Starclan i was loosing it with the illness.
Flintstripe

Well patrols are a thing aswell but depends on if their is one set up.
Sunheart

Well ever since the well you know..everything going on and such..I have to stay neautrul because of my role..plus he did do what everyone said he did to Foxclaw...
Swamppaw

*opens his mouth in dismay looking at his paws then her* Oh come on you did not!
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's true. *let's out a deep hum before shooting him a look over his shoulder* Careful bunny. You might start something. -Badgerpaw

*purrs as she takes him deep into her muzzle* -Hushpool

I don't blame you. That was scary for everyone and I'm sure having kits to worry about just made it even more troubling. -Wrenflight

Wrenflight said he could put me on some more hunting patrols now. When I practiced hunting with Falconstar he said I got it down really well. -Milky

I know. *huffs and nudges him lightly* He's still dad though. You don't have to be afraid of him or anything. -Blackpaw

*swallows then kisses his cheek with a purr* We could grab a shrew if you're still hungry. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
What do you mean!? Im just giving you a massage. •says playfully•
Driftpaw

•groans thrusting his hips forward forcing his whole length down•
Skyhesrt

You have no idea…well you might if you keep fooling around with Shiverwind. •laughs•
Flintstripe

Well you are a pretty good hunter, if you want we could try to get on one.
Sunheart

•nods keeping his eyes on the herbs• I know…but still the thought that he did something like that though.
Swamppaw

•shakes his head stubbornly• it’s not the same. •says with a huff•
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Is biting me part of the massage? *pokes his flank playfully with his tail* -Badgerpaw

*gasps around him before relaxing her jaw* -Hushpool

Starclan sake you two! *huffs in exasperation as he passes them on his way back to camp* Could you have picked a spot any closer to camp? -Featherwing

*chokes on air* Kits?! Me and Shiverwind?! I don't think so. We haven't even slept together yet. -Wrenflight

*nods eagerly* I want to get really good at this. Carry my weight for the clan. -Milky

Yeah....anger can make cats do extreme things I guess. -Blackpaw

Oh come on handsome. *covers his face in kisses* Don't get upset. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Was for me i wanted to make sure you weren't a dream. *says cooley*
Driftpaw

*moans happily before spotting Featherwing* Mhmm we could go closer if you want us to Fluffy or you can join. *teases moving his hips lightly before pulling back and looks at his mate* I think i want the real thing today though. *says moving back down and kisses Hushpool*
Skyheart

*grins* See the key word is YET Wren eventually you two will push further and guess what might happen? You will have litttle Wrenflights and Shiverwinds running around.
Flintstripe

You already are in my eyes. *says getting up* Okay lets go.
Sunheart

Extreme? What he did was borderline evil. *says quickly* Sorry..
Swamppaw

*cant help but laugh* Okay okay i forgive you. *says nosing her and looks around* Well i wonder if my dad knows the punishment is comming up.
Foxclaw