Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29501-29550 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You think so? The plotting is definitely Hushpool genes, but I think she is almost a carbon copy of you otherwise. *rolls his eyes in amusement* If you can't stand to let Hushpool out of your sight or be away from her for this long we can just go join them you know. -Featherwing

*sighs dramatically* Fiiiine I'll take that for now. Why can't you two just accept us as additions to your sex life? You know how lucky you are to have that? *laughs before drinking from the pool* Trust me, I overhear a lot around this camp. Cats wish they could be as blessed as you two. -Hushpool

They're my favorite. *noses it to him* You first. *grooms his shoulders* -Frecklenose

The boys are growing so fast. -Treetail

Since you've been injured I've had plenty of time to think. Fantasize about all the things I wanted to do. Having your hot muscular body completely at my mercy was at the top of my list. *licks down his stomach* -Bloodmoon

*eyes him for a moment, gauging her best attack method before charging and slamming into his flank* -Pantherpaw

So do you think your sister can beat him? -Sunflowerpaw

*let's out a light purr at his nuzzling before laughing* That's good to know because sometimes I worry about scaring you off. -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh please I’m just making sure your mate isn’t making a move on line. •says he urning back to him• And you think so? I don’t think she is a carbine copy of me.
Skyhesrt

Oh really now why don’t you give me the juicy gossip like who?
Crowtail

•takes a bite happily• So anything new?
Swamppaw

You can say that again they are due to be Apprentices soon! Ah what to do once they are on there own.
Flintstripe

•gasps lightly shifting underneath her• T-to be honest you could have had your way with me anytime you wanted.
Foxclaw

•braces himself taking the slam, turning quickly in retaliation to give her a good smack to the side•
Tanglewhisker

At the moment…I don’t think so he can go even with Bloodmoon.
Buckpaw

I mean you have your moments like the time I complimented Blackpaw and you went off on your own.
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
If you think Crowtail would try getting with a she-cat you might want to get your head checked. *chuckles* You may not be exactly alike, but it's just so similar the way you two are. It's just the way you carry yourselves, the energy you give off. I'd say that Badgerpaw and Buckpaw remind me most of Hushpool. -Featherwing

*smirks* Are you sure you want to know? Doesn't matter I'm gonna tell you anyway. I heard Treetail and Flintstripe complaining that there's no hot single tom in camp that they could share. -Hushpool

Oh not really. Just watching you kits grow up before my eyes and hang out with the rest of the family. I've been trying to make more friends. -Frecklenose

Brag about how good we did at parenting! -Treetail

True but now that you're all healed I can really go all out. *licks his length eagerly* -Bloodmoon

*slides under his leg and slams up into his stomach* -Pantherpaw

That's true I've seen them spar in camp a few times. It's a really close call who will win when they fight. -Sunflowerpaw

Yeah... I guess ripping that bird apart was a little much, huh? -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
No need for that my head is perfect! I mean i guess she acts alot like me..But yeah Badgerpaw and Buckpaw both seem to have their mothers aggresion.
Skyheart

Figured you were going to tell me either way and seriously? Starclan those two toms..
Crowtail

And how has that been going making any good friends?
Swamppaw

We did quite a good job id say! Our kits only snuck out of camp once!
Treetail

*lets out a loud groan* Y-yea go all out.
Foxclaw

*grunts moving his paws around her and brings her down to the ground*
Tanglewhisker

Mhm! But usually Bloodmoon wins! *purrs*
Buckpaw

You think so? *cuffs him gently* But dont need to get all riled up if i compliment other cats you know.
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hushpool is the aggressive one between the two of you? *teases* -Featherwing

Like father like son. *bumps him playfully* -Hushpool

Duskstorm and I have been getting along. Creedstorm as well. -Frecklenose

Yep Flamekit grew out of his troublemaker phase. -Treetail

Not like I need your permission. *smirks up at his tied paws before taking him into her muzzle* -Bloodmoon

*kicks out at his chest as she starts wiggling out of his grasp* -Pantherpaw

Your family is hard to beat. -Sunflowerpaw

It's not like I meant to. It just got to me out of nowhere. -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
What have you not seen her angry before? Oh starclan i you think im scary dam you are in for a show.
Skyheart

Dont even get started i have to go cuff that boy when i see him.
Crowtail

Really Creedstorm? Thats impressive she seems a bit well closed off.
Swamppaw

Sure did and our other little Ivorykit has caused no trouble.
Flintstripe

Yeah yeah i know! *huffs against his hips bucking slighly at her muzzle as he watches her lustfully*
Foxclaw

*lets her go amused by her struggle and crouches back down* Come on Pantherpaw where is that killing machine?
Tanglewhisker

Or hard headed. *laughs * your family isn't to bad either you know.
Buckpaw

I know Badgey. *sits up* Well should we head back?
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
As surprising as it is, no I don't think I've ever seen her truly angry. I've seen her mischievous and irritated, obviously, but never enraged. -Featherwing

Oh well that's not very nice. You'd cuff him over a fantasy that you're actually living? *teases* -Hushpool

She's rough around the edges that's for sure, but I like her raw personality. -Frecklenose

Maybe his troublemaking will happen later on in life. -Treetail

*opens her jaws wider for him, her tongue working his length while her paws rubbed the muscles of his stomach* -Bloodmoon

I'm just getting warmed up. *circles him and swipes out roughly at his hind legs* -Pantherpaw

*smiles warmly at the praise* You think so? I hope I can do my family justice. -Sunflowerpaw

Yeah probably before one of our parents tries to come looking for us. *grooms Driftpaw's fur back in place before standing with a stretch* -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Exactly and pray to starclan you dont have to, cause i dont want to see it either.
Skyheart

Well yeah he should be focused on his family! *huffs*
Flintstripe

Intresting..Well aslong as she is nice i dont mind her.
Swamppaw

Oh please dont jinx it love. *purrs* Just accept that one of our sons is a perfect little one.
Flintstripe

*flexes his claws as she feels him up starting to pant heavily as he gets close*
Foxclaw

*huffs and swipes back catching her on the side of the head*
Tanglewhisker

I wouldn't say so if i didn't. *Says keeping his eyes fixed on the fight*
Buckpaw

*nods in agreement and makes stretches before making his way* Im still sore. *laughs*
driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'd certainly hope nothing would piss her off that much. *lays his head on his paws* Well, at least she has you to look after her. -Featherwing

Crowtail. Do I really need to tell you how hypocritical that sounds right now? Let the boy have his fun. Just because they're parents doesn't mean their sex life is dead. You of all cats should know that. -Hushpool

How is Slightfeather? He seems very sweet. -Frecklenose

Between you and me I don't like our odds, but we can hope. *laughs as they reach the stream* -Treetail

*sucks him faster, sensing his approaching climax* Come on, big guy. Let me have it. *takes him down to the base* -Bloodmoon

*tries to duck but takes the hit**pushes forward, ramming into his chest* -Pantherpaw

That's true. You're always very honest. -Sunflowerpaw

Want a ride? *motions to his back, lowering himself so Driftpaw could climb on* -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yeah you are right I’m the best mate ever looking after her aren’t I?
Skyheart

Well it’s more of him thinking of Scorchgaze like that I mean it’s His mates father!
Crowtail

He is really helpful actually him being an old medicine cat helps.
Swamppaw

•sits down watching the water• well you were right it thawed out.
Flintstripe

•moans louder as he climaxes closing his eyes tightly•
Foxclaw

•let’s put a gasp of air before wrapping his paws around her and tossing her down•
Tanglewhisker

I think it’s better to be honest then lie.
Buckpaw

Oh no I’m fine I can handle the walk plus it builds muscle. •teases•
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*huffs in amusement* Sure, the best mate ever. You do a lot for her, so I'll give you credit for that. -Featherwing

I didn't say they were jealous of who you were actually screwing! Just that you get to do it in the first place. They were drooling over Redshadow specifically. -Hushpool

I'm so glad. I thank starclan that you and Pebblepaw aren't under so much stress anymore. -Frecklenose

And I can see the fish from here. *licks his lips as he sits on the bank, eyeing the shallow water*-Treetail

*pulls back with a satisfied purr* Enjoying yourself so far? *moves to stand over him and sits in his lap, grinding against him* -Bloodmoon

*struggles against his size, trying to pull him into a headlock* -Pantherpaw

Most definitely. Cats always know where they stand with you and that's good. -Sunflowerpaw

Impressive bunny. *nudges him lightly as he leads the way back* -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Mhmm. *lays down lazily* So have you and Crowtail started to get over well you know.
Skyheart

Well i mean i guess that's fair Redshadow is a peice of work.
Crowtail

You can say that again i can finally get some decent sleep.
Swamppaw

*watches him amused* You are like a kitten.
Flintstripe

*nods his head submissivly* Y-yea! *grinds against her hungerily* You?
FOxclaw

*moves his head and neck back knowingly* Nice try but i grew up with your sister. *says placing a paw down on her neck holding her*
Tanglewhisker

And you think its good too right?
Buckpaw

*puffs up happily* Thanks!
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
We're doing the best we can... Losing a daughter was devastating enough but losing Crowtail's sister too, it really hit hard. Having our friends around has really helped so thank you and Hushpool for that. -Featherwing

Now that is one thing I think the whole clan can agree on. At least every straight she-cat and gay tom. -Hushpool

My handsome boy needs his beauty rest. *purrs softly and nuzzles him lovingly* -Frecklenose

I can't help it! Having to go moons without them makes me ravenous. -Treetail

So much. *huffs as she eases down on him* Starclan you feel so good. -Bloodmoon

Fox dung! *thrashes for a bit before relenting* All right I give. -Pantherpaw

Wow! *watches them with wide eyes* That was incredible! I've never seen anything like that! -Milky

Of course. Secrecy never works out for anyone..-Sunflowerpaw

So, how are you feeling lately? -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea no problem..I haven't lost a kit yet so i wouldn't know how you are feeling but im assuming bad about it.
Skyheart

Have you ever had a thought of him taking you down? *teases*
Crowtail

I sure do! THough it's not like it maters if i look good anyways i cant have a mate.
Swamppaw

I can see that you savage. *snorts laying down* Now ifyou fail to catch a fish we are going to have a talking,
Flintstripe

*whines loudly as she comes down squirming beneath her hungerily* I-i was going to say that! *pants out*
Foxclaw

*gets up as she gives up and shakes out his fur* Oh you have yet to see a real fight but it was as good little one we just had. *purrs* Milky why dont you go up against Sunflowerpaw to see wher you are.
Tanglewhisker

*nods purring that she agrees* Well looks like you are up.
BUckpaw

Me? Good..well okay i think i miss my sister.
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's awful. Like you failed the cats you're supposed to protect. But I know with sickness there's nothing we could have done. -Featherwing

Duh. The idea of being in between him and my mate is like the hottest thing ever. -Hushpool

Well it's not like you have to try, you're naturally such a handsome boy. -Frecklenose

Have fairh in me! *watches the water intently* -Treetail

*moans and pricks his chest with her claws* Oh I missed this so much! -Bloodmoon

Oh okay. *takes her place in the hollow* -Milky

Wish me luck. *joins her* -Sunflowerpaw

I know how much she meant to you. *nuzzles his ear* -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Thats true no one could have seen it comming. *watches him* But you two did your best that is all that matters.
Skyheart

Oh i know right? *purrs* But now that your daughter took his son as a mate you might be able to convince him. *laughs*
Crowtail

You think so? *says surprised*
Swamppaw

I do i do! Just i also have doubt sometimes. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*nods his head vigoriously in agreement his paws twitching as they grind against each other*
Foxclaw

*sits back to watch* Now dont worry if you lose just do your best.
Tanglewhisker

You got this.
Buckpaw

*nods pressing against him* Yea she was my best friend.,But she is watching us now with Smokepaw.
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Thank you. *sighs and rubs his face with a paw* I just need to get out of this slump. I try to keep it together for my mate and my kits and I just end up feeling numb. -Featherwing

Yeah I'm pretty sure Mistybreeze would not go for that. Besides, I may share my mate with you boys but that's because his preference is not toms. I'd never let him mate another she-cat and he'd never let me mate with another tom. We do have boundaries you know. -Hushpool

Of course I do. *nudges him playfully* You got my good looks. -Frecklenose

So rude. *snatches a fish out of the water and tosses it on land* Ha! -Treetail

I think you've behaved well enough. *cuts the vines off him**moves her hips with more force, riding him hard and fast* -Bloodmoon

*nods as she falls into the stance Falconstar had taught her* -Milky

*eyes her before making her move, going on the offensive* -Sunflowerpaw

I'm sure they're hitting it off. -Badgerpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
You need to go and have a day for yourself then it sounds. *snorts*
Skyheart

True i feel like Mistybreeze would try to claw your throat out if anyone tried.
Crowtail

*puffs out* Well i mean that was a given.
Swamppaw

*Pins the fish down purring* Look my inspiration helped!
Flintsripe

*instantly grips her hips as he is freed sticking his claws to get a better hold and bucks upward* Starclan about time!
Foxclaw

*keeps his eyes on them*
Tanglewhisker

I bet so. *laughs* Probably making fun of us all down here.
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That sounds nice, but I don't know wouldn't that be too selfish of me? -Featherwing

Besides I'm satisfied with my mate and the times I get to watch him in action. -Hushpool

Oh? *purrs in amusement* We've even got similar freckles. -Frecklenose

You're my muse, love. -Treetail

*hisses in pleasure at the feeling of his claws* H-Harder! -Bloodmoon

Who do you think they'd make fun of the most? -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Only if you think it is every cats deserves to be pampered.
Skyheart

Yeah i've noticed. YOu and your twisted ways.
Crowtail

You think so? *looks at his* Huh i never really looked.
Swamppaw

*takes a bite of the fish and pushes it to him* Mhmm! First bite is amazing!
Flintstripe

*bucks up pushing her down onto him as he climaxes letting out a low growl*
Foxclaw

Come on Sunflowerpaw you got this!
Buckpaw

Id say Treetail he is goofy.
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well when you put it like that. *purrs lightly* A day completely for me does sound great. I can't remember the last time I had one. -Featherwing

It's not my fault my mate is such a dominant hunk. And I don't want to hear you calling me twisted with how much you drool over the former deputy. -Hushpool

You're the light to my dark with your white freckles compared to my black ones. *purrs* -Frecklenose

You little thief! *chuckles as he joins him* -Treetail

*pants heavily as she finishes moments after, falling forward against his chest* -Bloodmoon

*keeps a distance between them as she circles around Milky, lashing at her before circling back around* -Sunflowerpaw

*throws her weight into her, knocking them both down* -Milky

You're probably right about that. -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
See now you are thinking! Only took me to convince you.
Skyheart

Dominant i agree with hunk you can say whatever. And please you are the one who convinced those two to do it with us!
Crowtail

Oh liek the sun and moon!
Swamppaw

Me a theif! You threw it at me!
Flintstripe

*moves his paws down her back happily* So how was it? *noses her head gently shifting beneath her still hard*
Foxclaw

*nods getting to his paws* Okay i think thats enough from the two of you.
Tanglewhisker

Think so? I mean he is just everywhere sometimes when i watch him. Kinda funny though.
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
But now you have to promise you won't let your mate scheme something up to crash my day. -Featherwing

Only because it was obvious how much you wanted to. You're welcome, by the way. -Hushpool

Exactly. You're my sun, bringing light to every moment of my day, and I'm your moon, shining to you in your darkest moments. -Frecklenose

Yeah but then you stole the first bite and had to brag. *nudges him playfully as he settles beside him and digs in* -Treetail

Amazing. *rolls her hips, rubbing against him again* How was it for you? -Bloodmoon

Your moves are good, Milky! -Sunflowerpaw

Thank you. Falconstar and Sunheart have both taught me a lot. It's just executing the moves properly that's really going to take work. -Milky

He's definitely got a lot of energy. Reminds me of Pantherpaw in that way. -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Fine I’ll do my best to keep her from ruining your happy day…making me do so much.
Skyheart

Okay thanks I owe you for that then again I feel like I have totally paid you back for that some how.
Crowtail

•noses her happily• love you mama.
Swamppaw

Again you threw it at me what was I suppose to do not eat it?
Flintstripe

What do you think? •noses the top of her head• you know I always enjoy you.
Foxclaw

•nods• you are still a bit stiff when you move Mioky but that just comes with experience.
Tanglewhisker

Well I heard that he is actually my dad and Hushpools son technically since my dads couldn’t have kits they asked your mom to help.
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls his eyes in amusement* After everything I've done for you over the years I deserve this one solid. -Featherwing

I mean letting my mate bang yours was very generous of you. Though I gave you two litters of kits and that joy lasts forever so I think I should have complete say over when you boys put on a show for me. *teases* -Hushpool

I love you too, Swamppaw. *curls her tail around him* Despite any of the mistakes I've made in life you kits remind me I've at least done something right. -Frecklenose

I'm just giving you a hard time, handsome. -Treetail

Likewise. *kisses his cheek* I'm so glad I wasn't stubborn about waiting on taking a mate. If you had moved on to a different she-cat I don't know what I would have done. Probably killed her? -Bloodmoon

*nods with a meek smile* I guess I'm still a little hesitant. I don't want to hurt anyone on accident. -Milky

*scrunched his nose slightly* Really? So what....that makes us half brothers? -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Like i said ill do my best but my mate is very well you know. *grins*
Skyheart

Oh no way! *huffs* If thats the case i think id rather join starclan! Having you control the rest of my life hell no.
Crowtail

*takes another bite of the blackbird purring loudly* Well least im glad we can make you happy.
Swamppaw

Mhmm whatever you say. *says taking another bite of the fish happily* So what do you think will happen after Sunhearts punishment?
Flintstripe

Well with training you never should but when it comes to a real fight you are going to have to put those feelings away. Right Buckpaw?
Tanglewhisker

Yup!
Buckpaw

Or taken Tanglewhisker as your mate. *points out* I feel like he still has feelings for you. *purrs amused* But you are all mine and mine alone. *kisses her back shifts beneath her bucking up gently*
Foxclaw

*nods* Something like that i think.
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yeah we all know Hushpool does what she wants regardless of what anyone says. I expect you two not to harass my mate while I'm out either. -Featherwing

Oh don't be so dramatic. *leans against his shoulder, cuffing him playfully* You know you love spending time with me. I'm your best friend. -Hushpool

I want to make you kits happy too. I'm sorry if anything I've done over the past few moons has brought you any distress. -Frecklenose

I hope we can put this all behind us. He and Freckle are split up, she's not sleeping with Tanglewhisker anymore so all the drama should settle. -Treetail

I suppose that's true. -Milky

Can I spar Buckpaw now?! -Pantherpaw

I don't know, Tanglewhisker is a good friend but his kisses never sparked anything in me the way yours do. I'm pretty sure I would have killed for you. Cause if I can't have you, no one can. *nips his chin as she rocks against him, taking him back inside her* -Bloodmoon

We have a really confusing family tree. *bumps him playfully as they return to camp* -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Aww why not its fun watching him squirm! and are you going to have your personal day today?
Skyheart

Okay true you are my best friend but still i can only handle so much of you. *grins*
Crowtail

No its fine mama..It isn't your fault after all right?
Swamppaw

Well yeah im more talking about the outcome of his punishment you know Redshadow wont hold back.
Flitnstripe

*nods* Dont worry we have alot of time to work on it and yea you two can go at it.
Tanglewhisker

Oh that is good to know now i wont have to kill him. *teases back rocking with her slowly humming lightly gropping her thighs *
Foxclaw

I think this whole clan does. *bumps him back spotting the entrance*
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I might as well. *stands with a stretch* And if you start making my mate squirm I might get jealous. -Featherwing

Wow that's so hurtful. *eyes their sons as they return* Look who is back. -Hushpool

I can't help but feel partly responsible. *noses his head* -Frecklenose

That's true. I'm sure he knows he can't kill my uncle though. -Treetail

*moves out of the hollow to make space for the apprentices* Thank you again for helping me with this, Tanglewhisker. -Milky

*bounds into the hollow* Bring it Buckpaw! -Pantherpaw

*clenches around him with a whimper* You know, hearing you talk about killing gets me really turned on. -Bloodmoon

Damn straight. Well bunny are you hungry after that workout? -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
How would you know if you aren't here? *say playfully* Well have fun.
Skyheart

*follows her gaze* Oh starclan what are those two up to?
Crowtail

*shrugs silently* I dont know what i can say to help mama but we all still love you.
Swamppaw

Accidents can happen cant they? *shrugs* But wht happens happens it doesnt have to much concern or us atleast i think.
Flitnstripe

Its no problem its my job after all. *purrs sitting down to watch the two apprentices* Plus you held up well against Sunflowerpaw.
Tanglewhisker

*starts to circle her* Im going to kick your ass just like Tanglewhisker did. *growls*
Buckpaw

*breathes heavily his eyes going to slits enjoying the moment* I dont know if i should be worried about that or not, but honestly i could care less with you. *bucks up roughly as she clenches*
Foxclaw

Oh you know i am! Starving i woud say!
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yeah yeah behave yourselves. *teases before padding over to his mate* I'm gonna go for a walk, love. Spend some time out of camp clearing my head. I'll be back before dark. *licks his cheek before leaving the cave* -Featherwing

See ya Fluffy! But who knows. Probably nothing but trouble. -Hushpool

And I appreciate that more than you'd even know. *hugs him tight* -Frecklenose

What about your sister? Don't you think if an accident was to happen that'd make things hard for her? -Treetail

That's good to hear. It'd be a little embarrassing if I was falling that far behind cats so much younger than me. -Milky

You only wish! *swipes at him* -Pantherpaw

Go Buckpaw, you got this. -Sunflowerpaw

Just the idea of you ripping someone apart covered in an enemy's blood is so hot. *kisses him deeply as she climaxes again* -Bloodmoon

Well let's get you something nice and fat. -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*follows after him to his mate and Crowtail*
Skyheart

*blinks and nods* Oh okay see you later! *calls out after him* Just like you im assuming it was your sons idea mine would never cause trouble.
Crowtail

No problem mama. *purrs and pulls out of her hug* but dont hug me so tight you are crushing me! *laughs*
Swamppaw

Well yea..But eh screw it lets talk about something else.
Flitnstripe

Oh please you never fought in your life it only makes sense.
Tanglewhisker

*ducks back amused before charging forward barreling into her*
Buckpaw

*huffs before flipping them so he was ontop and pushes deeper* Mhmm so your saying you wanna see me covered in blood is that what it is? *growls kissing her back as he climaxes*
Foxclaw

Yes please! *follows him* What are you thinking?
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh please. Your son probably takes after you and Fluffy. -Hushpool

Fine fine. *purrs in amusement* You should let your mother smother you with love. -Frecklenose

OH! I just remembered some juicy news I didn't tell you yet. Shiverwind and Wren are officially friends with benefits and she blew him the other day. -Treetail

Shouldn't it be natural instinct to some extent though?-Milky

*shoulders him in the chest and attempts to flip him* -Pantherpaw

*moans into his mouth* I think you'd be so hot like that. -Bloodmoon

How does a robin sound? -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Does not! He has never caused any issue and you know it!
Crowtail

I do but you over smother me alot you know. *shakes his head* Well thanks for the meal mama.
Swamppaw

*raises an eye* No way! Why would you know instead of me?
Flintstripe

I mean normally yes..but you were raised in a different enviorment.
Tanglewhisker

*goes to dig his claws into the ground but slips*
Buckpaw

*pulls his muzzle away moaning hotly* Starclan i love you...*says before drawing his tongue to her neck and rest his head*
FOxclaw

Deal to be fair anything you would have picked would have been a good choice.
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh it's only a matter of time until our boy brings him over to the dark side. Right, my love? -Hushpool

Of course, hun. I'll let you get back to your work. *noses his cheek* -Frecklenose

Because I was nosy and got it out of Shiverwind. I knew Wren probably wouldn't say anything. -Treetail

I guess that would have an affect. I've spent my whole life living in a house so this has all been an amazing new experience. -Milky

*knocks him back quickly and pummels his shoulders* -Pantherpaw

I love you too. So much. *nuzzles his neck with a happy sigh* -Bloodmoon

Only you could make picking prey into such a compliment. *leads him to the pile and grabs a bird* Our parents are watching us. -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Sure is! And when it happens all hell will break loose.
Skyheart

You two are just unbelievable why can’t you just let them enjoy the time. •rolls his eyes•
Crowtail

All right let me know when you want to have the family day! •says before heading back to his den•
SwamppW

Yeah but you of all cats!? Like Shiverwind has been a wall how did you get so buddy buddy?
Flintstripe

I’m sure it has, anything in particular that you enjoy?
Tanglewhisker

•hisses as he is pushed back raising his paws up defensively•
Buckpaw

•hums for a bit before sitting up• well what is next on your mind Bloodmoon.
Foxclaw

It’s true! I’m starving!
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
We are! You're the one who gets all grumpy about it. -Hushpool

*watches him leave before sighing heavily**pads off to the warriors den, looking around for Sunheart* -Frecklenose

What do you mean me of all cats?! I'm very approachable! I have a very trustworthy smile! Cats naturally want to open up to me! -Treetail

Getting to know everyone has been a lot of fun. There's just such different personalities. -Milky

*smirks down at him, continuing to knock into him* You're making this too easy. -Pantherpaw

You can do it Buckpaw! -Sunflowerpaw

I might have to reevaluate my plans. After that my legs are a little wobbly. -Bloodmoon

*licks his ear* Well you dig in first. *noses him the robin* -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Okay fair maybe i am being a little grumpy about it...
Crowtail

Oh you sure are i mean you cant just let those two toms fool around.
Skyheart

*lays in his nest boredly*
Sunheart

Well im more speaking of Shiverwind in general telling you she doesnt just tell anyone things! Are you two secert best friends!?
Flintstripe

Oh yeah you have a varity here. *purs*
Tanglewhisker

*takes the blows growling at her comment before kicking up into her stomach to get her off*
buckpaw

*slides off her embarrassed* Sorry i didn't mean to take control from you. *licks his chest awkwardly*
Foxclaw

*nods letting out a light purr taking a bite* Oh starclan this is great!
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*raises her brow at her mate* Since when are you so strict? You can't exactly say they can't fool around when you were the one that gave Badgerpaw the go ahead to act on his instincts about Fluffy Jr. Listen boys, I know this is very hard for you both to come to terms with but history is repeating itself. Skyheart Jr and Fluffy Jr are a little match made in starclan. *laughs at them* -Hushpool

*pads over to his nest* Sunheart, I wanted to talk to you about the kits. -Frecklenose

It's not secret it's just fairly new! She obviously needs more friends than just Wrenflight and Sunheart. -Treetail

I've never been around another cat let alone so many at once so all the excitement of the clan is amazing. -Milky

*huffs in surprise and reels back slightly* -Pantherpaw

Don't apologize. I got to have my fun then you threw me down and took over and it was really hot. *purrs as she grooms her fur* -Bloodmoon

It's just a robin, you know. *purrs in amusement as he watches him* -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hey i told him to be open about how he feels since he came to me thinking he was sick! *pouts* That doesnt mean i agree with them fooling around yet you know.
Skyheart

Finally something logical form this tom.
Crowtail

*looks up as she nears* The kits? Has something happened?
Sunheart

*gets to his paws* Well glad you came to experience the clan then if you are enjoying it so much.
Tanglewhisker

Well true she needs way more friends so if we can get her to our side it will make things so much more fun with Wren!
Flintstripe

*quickly gets to his paws tackling her down*
Buckpaw

Yeah it was quite fun wasn't it? *purrs* But you being in control is just as hot if not hotter.
Foxclaw

What? I cant enjoy this robin to the fullest with my best friend?
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I can't believe you're agreeing with Crowtail over me! *huffs* Whatever. When Fluffy gets back I'll ask him and I'm sure he'll be on my side. I highly doubt the boys are taking it as far as mating so there's no reason to worry about it so much. -Hushpool

No not exactly. I was with Wrenflight this morning when Bloodmoon and Skyheart started asking questions about your punishment. It seems like it's going to be soon. I just thought... we could do something with the kits before you have to spend however long recovering. -Frecklenose

Oh you think so? How? Gonna pester him with the info she gives us? -Treetail

Me too. *watches the sparring match* They're very good at this. -Milky

*squirms and bucks against his size trying to break away from him* -Pantherpaw

Well we've got a nice balance going on. *stands with a stretch * starclan I'm starving. -Bloodmoon

Of course you can. *takes a bite from the prey* I love spending time with you. -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
You should have seen what i caught them doing in the apprentice den then. *grins* You dont know everything love.
Skyheart

*twitches his tail and sighs* So you want to do something with me and the kits? Me? *looks at her confused* Listen i know what you are trying to do is for the better of the kits but i dont think its a good idea for both of us to be doing things together.
Sunheart

*looks at him blankly* Yea duh?
Flintstripe

Yea those two are Skyhearts and Hushpools kits they are...a bit vicious.
Tanglewhisker

*holds her down* Not so easy now is it? *says before wrestling with her getting behind her and puts her in a head lock*
BUckpaw

*headbutts her gently* Sure do and same! Wanna try some hunting? Though if we do hunt im going to stick to you like a tick so i dont get hurt agian.
Foxclaw

mhm! *glances at the warriors watching them* What do you think they are saying?
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*raises a brow at him in surprise* You've been holding out on me! Well Crowtail, I stand corrected. Badgerpaw is most likely putting the moves on your son. -Hushpool

It would be nice if we could at least co parent peacefully, Sunheart. We don't have to be friends, but we can at least put our emotions aside to give the kits some family time. -Frecklenose

*laughs* I expected it. Starclan you're really gonna ruffle his fur. He's so buttoned up about his private life. -Treetail

So if I want to be really good at this I should try going up against them? *purrs in amusement * -Milky

*growls and throws her weight back into him, trying to throw him off balance* -Pantherpaw

I'm sure we can catch even more prey if we work together. We make a kick ass team. -Bloodmoon

They're probably not thrilled we left camp without a warrior. *brushes his tail over his back* We also probably shouldn't let them know about what we did beyond training. My dad has kind of been on my case about it. -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea wait what are you hiding! *says worriedly*
Crowtail

Oh now im totally not telling! *grins* But ill tell you later love.
Skyheart

Well have you talked to the kits about it dont you think they might feel weird being put in a situation like that?
Sunheart

Exactly it makes it more fun to pick at! *shakes his head* Come on handsome i thought you would have understood me beeter by now. *purrs*
Flintstripe

Uh yes? But id wait a bit like i said they can be vicious.
Tanglewhisker

*holds on tightly pressuring the lock harder* Give!
Buckpaw

One of the best! *noses her* Come on lets go find some thing nice.
Foxclaw

Yea...But im assuming your dad isnt going to let up on you since he can probably assume..*shuffles awkwardly* My parents dont know i dont think..
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Can't wait. *purrs in amusement* What are you so stressed about, Crowtail? -Hushpool

I'll tell him to keep quiet about it. I don't want you to worry about your parents giving you a hard time. -Badgerpaw

Swamppaw wasn't bothered by it at all. I haven't gotten to talk to Blackpaw and Sunflowerpaw yet, but I assume they'll feel the same. Regardless of where our relationship is at now, the five of us are still a family. -Frecklenose

Oh I know you better than anyone. Well want to start heading back so you can pester him? -Treetail

*nods as she watches* Yeah I don't know if I'm ready for that. -Milky

*growls as she thrashes a bit more before tapping the ground* I give! -Pantherpaw

*stands to her paws excitedly* That was great! -Sunflowerpaw

*scents the air* I hope we can find a rabbit. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well they are YOUNG Hushpool like real young! What do you mean?
Crowtail

Look what you started love. *pouts* Now we have to deal with the whiner.
Skyheart

*hesitates* Fine if they all agree ill agree.
Sunheart

Read me like a book. *purrs* Come on i have to have a word with my brother.
Flintstripe

Agreed normally no one is. *laughs* Well looks like we are wrapped up for today.
Tanglewhisker

*lets her go put pushes her head into the dirt playfully* Dont talk so much trash before you win sis. *says before getting off her*
Buckpaw

B etween the two of us easy as can be. *purrs scenting the air* Well maybe not.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
All right all right we get it. I'm sure they aren't doing anything crazy. They're a few moons into being apprentices so I'm sure they don't even know how to do a lot of stuff anyway. Let's change the subject. Where did Fluffy go again love? -Hushpool

I'll tell him to keep quiet about it. I don't want you to worry about your parents giving you a hard time. -Badgerpaw

*nods* I'll talk to them. And Sunheart... just be careful when the whole punishment happens with Redshadow. He has a deadly past and who knows what he's planning to do. -Frecklenose

*twines their tails as he leads them back to camp* Don't go too hard on the big guy. -Treetail

Says the king of trash talk! *huffs as she stands* Can't believe I lost twice. -Pantherpaw

They're elusive with the snow melting. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Mhmm not sure i just reccomended some alone time a personal day yuh know? *purrs* Sho he can be anywhere.
Skyheart

*chuts his mouth annoyed laying down*
Crowtail

Thanks you are the best but it is your dad so do you think he will listen?
Driftpaw

*blinks and nods a bit confused* I mean its a punishment i dont think i have much control over it.
Sunheart

Oh you know i will.
Flintstripe

*makes his way to Sunflowerpaw happily* See i still got it!
Buckpaw

Okay all of you settle d own lets head back. *says nosing Pantherpaw amused* You are just like your sister.
Tanglewhisker

Think they still have their white coats?
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh aren't you sweet. Always so full of good ideas. -Hushpool

Now that's the hard part. I might be able to have my ma convince him. -Badgerpaw

I know, but if he tries to kill you don't let him. Don't leave our kits without their father. -Frecklenose

Well get to it troublemaker. *purrs in amusement when they return to camp* I'll go check on your dad and the kits. *pads off to the nursery* -Treetail

You did great! I knew you could do it. -Sunflowerpaw

If I was just like Bloodmoon I wouldn't have lost. *grumbles* -Pantherpaw

Probably so that could help us find them. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
And everyone thinks im just a big meat head. *snorts* But yeah he said he was feeling STRESSED so emotional gosh.
Skyheart

Whatever im sure he is just relaxing in the sun or something.
Crowtail

I dont really get a choice of the matter im not aloud to fight back. *points out* But ill do my best.
Sunheart

Oh going to use her against him? Thats a good idea i like it. *purrs*
Driftpaw

*purrs and makes his way over to his brother* Ohhhh Wrennnn.
Flintstripe

*puffs up* Thanks! I knew i coould do it aswell. *says as he starts to head back*
Buckpaw

Well your sister had the same reaction s you when she lost to me just saying, you cant win all of them you know. *says starting off*
Tanglewhisker

*agreed says spotting one* Speaking of.. *points out the rabbit*
Foxclaw