Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29301-29350 of 31229

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Ah did something happen between you and those two? •says as he begins to make his way out• you can tell me about it if you want.
Sunheart

•pads back into the medicine den• Hey pebblepaw you in here?
Swamppaw

Oh hey Pa and do you really want me to answer that for you? •says amused•
Tanglewhisker

Yeah that’s true no dawn patrols for me! •purrs and waves over Sunflowerpaw• Well wanna see if any mentors will take us out since mine loves to stay in?
Buckpaw

Yeah I’m not sure what that was about honesty she barely talked to me even when o was over there.
Foxclaw

Oh have you now? I don’t remember you being the cat into loving fish.
Strongbreeze

•watches Scorchgaze and pass at him• Grandpa do you miss Tigerfang?
Flamekit

You think that would help?
Flintstripe

Lead the way and I’ll follow. •noses her•
Skyheart

•leans up against Badgerpaw• So what are you going to catch me?
Driftpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks unsure* Creedstorm seems like trouble to me, but maybe. But you think Freckle and Shiverwind could get along? -Sweetbriar

Don't be a mouse-brain! You could get sick if we don't get you dry. -Blackpaw

*raises a brow at her curiously* You seem awful protective of your apprentice. -Creedstorm

*nips at his ear lightly before laying her head down* Troublemaker. -Frecklenose

*watches his paws carefully, trying to predict his moves* -Milky
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Not at all, unless you're going to make me feel better about. *flicks him playfully with his tail* -Darkmist

Yeah sure. I'd bet Ambershade wouldn't mind. Or we could ask ma and pa. -Pantherpaw

*joins them* What are you guys up to? -Sunflowerpaw

She just puts a wall up between her and everyone else and it's annoying. We're sisters, we're supposed to have each other's backs. -Bloodmoon

It kind of grew on me! Speaking of water, I thought up an idea I wanted to run by Falconstar. Want to hear it? -Wrenflight

*smiles weakly* Every moment of every day. -Scorchgaze

I'm sure it would. You know how much he loves spending time with you guys. -Treetail

*heads out of camp, twining their tails* Remember up on top of the cave was where we had our first love fight. *purrs in amusement* -Hushpool

How does a fat vole sound? -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Then I’ll keep my mouth shut. •purrs• How are you feeling today besides old?
Tanglewhisker

Yeah why don’t you go ask Ambershade I just saw Mama and papa leave. •says before turning to Sunflowerpaw• We we’re trying to figure out what to do.
Buckpaw

You would think so but even when she was a kit she wasn’t very..social
Foxclaw

Oh please tell me everything.
Strongbreeze

Can we make you happy some how?
Flamekit

Thats true I’ll see what I can set up.
Flintstripe

Oh trust me I remember. You hated it when I called you an old hag. •purrs•
Skyheart

Delicious •purrs• Think you can find one?
Driftpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
To be honest, I forgot about their history... but maybe they can get along now that Frecklenose and Sunheart split? ~ Shiverwind

I can dry myself off! *shakes the water out of her pelt* ~ Thunderpaw

Of course I am. She's a great cat! Why wouldn't I be protective of her? ~ Ambershade

And yet here you are, laying in my nest. *begins grooming her ears* ~ Duskstorm

*sidesteps, then lunches for Milky* ~ Falconstar

They're snitches. They went to Falconstar behind my back and said that I was coughing, and needed to go to the medicine cat den. I knew I wasn't sick, and I told them that, but they didn't believe me. My littermates and my fathers were worried sick, for no reason! ~ Cloudpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm all right. It a little draining with how down so many cats are. -Darkmist

You'd just think she'd make an exception for me. -Bloodmoon

There's been so much tension in the clan and emotions have been running so high lately. Maybe once new leaf or green leaf hits, the clan all goes out for a fun relaxing day at the lake. -Wrenflight

*noses their heads* You don't have to worry about me. Just seeing you both having fun makes me feel better. -Scorchgaze

And I'm sure you guys would all enjoy some family time. -Treetail

Duh because I was young and beautiful. -Hushpool

For you, of course. -Badgerpaw

It's worth a shot. So when do you think we should try and have this girls day? -Sweetbriar

StarClan sake we're trying to help you get warm faster. -Blackpaw

Not to say you shouldn't, but you seem more so than a normal mentor. -Creedstorm

*nods and pads over to the two she-cats* Hey Ambershade. -Pantherpaw

*purrs* I enjoy special treatment. *returns the grooming to his shoulder* -Frecklenose

*ducks to the side and attempts a swipe at his flank* -Milky
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Maybe when it's a little bit warmer. We could all go lay out by the lake or something! ~ Berryfrost

*reluctantly lays down, still shivering* F-Fine. ~ Thunderpaw

*blinks* Well, she's my first apprentice. What a 'normal' mentor-- *turns and smiles at Pantherpaw* Hey, we were just talking about you. ~ Ambershade

Falconstar says Sweetbriar is spoiled. You might be too. *tilts her head slightly and begins licking her neck* ~ Duskstorm

*spins around and bites her leg, get enough to get a grip on her* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Ugh that sounds so nice! I can't wait to sun again. -Sweetbriar

Thank you. *says with a frustrated huff before continuing to groom her fur* At least there wasn't ice in the water still. -Blackpaw

*perks her ears in interest* Really? Well Buckpaw and I were wondering if you could take us out training today. Duskstorm is sleeping in. -Pantherpaw

You know who our father is. We're his precious little girls, so we're used to being treated well. Save for a few heart breaks that is. *can't help but lean her head back more* -Frecklenose

*gasps in surprise, before refocusing**takes the moment to strike him in the neck and chest* -Milky
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I know, *purrs* I would even be able to get along with Creedstorm. ~ Berryfrost

Sure f-feels like it! *shivers* ~ Thunderpaw

Oh, sure! You two could spar again. *glances at Creedstorm* And maybe Creedstorm can come next time, too. ~ Ambershade

I never did like Sunheart. *contuines licking her neck* ~ Duskstorm

*lets her go and steps back* Good. Now, you take the offensive. ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm going to keep my guard up, but she is our clan mate now so I do need to give her a chance. -Sweetbriar

*helps until they'd gotten all the moisture out of her fur* Any better? -Redshadow

*presses against her flank, offering his heat* -Blackpaw

*eyes widen* Really?! -Pantherpaw

I'll talk to Falconstar. *glances around for Slightfeather* Good luck with your training, Pantherpaw. -Creedstorm

Thank you! *turns to Ambershade excitedly as she leaves* So did you change your mind about her? -Pantherpaw

*let's out a small huff of amusement while small shivers rolled up her back* You don't know how many times I've heard that since my separation. Why didn't anyone but my brothers warn me? -Frecklenose

*squares up to face him directly, taking a moment to decide her best move before weaving quickly behind him and swiping at his hind legs* -Milky
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Agreed and someothers. *glances towards the warriors den* Well i think i need to find a patrol to get onto what about you?
Tanglewhisker

If anyone id say you heck she even ran away from your parents the other day i heard. *chuckles stopping as they near the three cats* Targets spotted. *purrs*
Foxclaw

*raises an eye* That would be something...actually might be fun. *purrs* And you came up with this idea?
Strongbreeze

*purrs nudging his brother* Hear that Ivorykit we make him happy.
Flamekit

What about you and your parents? I hear Crowtail is still cooped up in the den.
Flintstripe

And i was young and charming. *purrs* I mean i still am you on the other paw.
Skyheart

*butts him gently and sits down* Well ill wait here.
Driftpaw

Oh so Sunflowerpaw do you wanna join us for training by the way? Id like it if you did.
Buckpaw

Really they did that? *looks back at her surprised* If you want i can talk to Sunflowerpaw and talk to her about that im sure she didnt mean any harm. Though i agree they shouldn't have done that.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yeah I could use some fresh air. -Darkmist

*eyes them* Thunderpaw looks like she's soaked. -Bloodmoon

Of course! I'm full of good ideas. -Wrenflight

I'm glad. *purrs in between bites* -Ivorykit

I've been thinking about something similar. I hate seeing them so down. -Treetail

*nudges him playfully and she sits beside the stream feeding into the falls* Such a brat. -Hushpool

I'll be right back. *noses him before tracking a scent* -Badgerpaw

Yeah that sounds nice. What kind of training? -Sunflowerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well lets see if we can find Wrenflight im sure he is around here somewhere right?
Tanglewhisker

*watches* You know your sister does have a nice body. *teases*
Foxclaw

Well wouldnt say full but you have your moments. *stretches looking around* What were we doing again?
Strongbreeze

*setttles down into Scorchgazes fur* Grandpa you wont leave us will you?
Flamekit

Better we do it sooner then later right? I just gotta gather up the misfits .*purrs*
Flintstripe

Oh dont even get me started. *purrs* You love the bratty me. *sits besides her leaning up against her*
Skyheart

*smiles weakly and lays his head down
Driftpaw

Not sure yet im sure Pantherpaw and Ambershade will pick something good.
Buckpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Speaking of new Clanmates, maybe we should invite Milky as well? ~ Berryfrost

*instinctively leans into Blackpaw, craving his warmth* S-still cold. But b-better. *her eyes felt heavy* ~ Thunderpaw

I'm not completely comfortable around her, but to become comfortable, then I need to be around her more. And she's a former Clan leader, so I know she'll have a lot of valuable criticism. *nudges her* We need all the help we can get if we want you to get your warrior name early! ~ Ambershade

It would have looked odd if I pulled a new warrior aside and told her I didn't like her mate, wouldn't it? *moves from her neck to her chest, continuing his strong strokes* ~ Duskstorm

*spins around and lands a blow on the side of her head* *takes advantage of her dazed state to wrestle her to the ground* ~ Falconstar

*thinks about his offer* What would you say to her? ~ Cloudpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Around here somewhere or probably close near by. -Darkmist

*gives him a playful glare* So does your dad. -Bloodmoon

I just wanted to check around the cave and make sure there were no cracks. Everything looks perfectly fine so we can head back in. -Wrenflight

Of course not? Why would I leave? -Scorchgaze

No like....pass away. -Ivorykit

Well.. everyone passes away at some point boys. But don't worry, I've still got some more time in me. -Scorchgaze

Good luck with that one. *teases* -Treetail

*nuzzles her head against him* I love every part of you. -Hushpool

*returns after a moment with a vole, nudging it to him* Dig in. -Badgerpaw

Well thanks for inviting me. -Sunflowerpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That sounds good me to. So you, me, Freckle, Shiverwind, Creedstorm and Milky? -Sweetbriar

Let's get you back to camp. Think you can manage her? -Redshadow

Easily. *wraps his tail around her* Want me to carry you? Your legs are shaking. -Blackpaw

That's true. I just hope I can impress her! *drops into her fighting stance* we've been working hard to perfect my moves! -Pantherpaw

Potentially, but you may have been able to steal me for yourself if you had. *teases**heat begins to creep through her pelt* You're pretty good at this. -Frecklenose

*squirms against his hold, her small muscles completely unable to budge him* -Milky
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Creedstorm is a maybe, but I'm fine with everyone else! ~ Berryfrost

I c-an walk on my own, *says stubbornly* *takes a few wobbly steps* ~ Thunderpaw

*purrs* If any of the apprentices can impress her, it'll be you. Creedstorm remarked that you and I aren't like a normal pair, so I think she sees how focused we are on your training! ~ Ambershade

I wasn't looking to steal you for myself. But maybe I'll start to think about it. *begins pulling out a tangle in her fur* Of course I'm good at this. Have you seen how magnificent my own pelt is? ~ Duskstorm

*climbs off of her* You're not too bad on the offense, but again, these are very basic maneuvers. Your defense needs a lot of work. *frowns slightly* Frecklenose's litter is further along than you, and likely Featherwing's, too. ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's a date then! *purrs in amusement* Let's just hope everyone can get along. -Sweetbriar

*rolls his eyes at her stubbornness* Just accept the help! *slips under her and easily lifts her on his back* If you freeze Falconstar will never let me hear the end of it. -Blackpaw

I hope Falconstar sees the same thing! So I think Sunflowerpaw will probably end up coming with us too. -Pantherpaw

Hmm you've got a few imperfections. *shudders suddenly as his teeth graze her skin* But I think I'm clean enough now. -Frecklenose

*sits up, her paws shuffling anxiously* So what happens now? -Milky
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I think we'll all be able to. We're all older than we were when we played truth or dare, plus so much as happened! ~ Berryfrost

*yelps, but doesn't have the energy to fight him anymore* *huffs but wraps her paws a little tighter around his chest* ~ Thunderpaw

*purrs* I assumed she would, since Buckpaw is going. They're inseparable. ~ Ambershade

*notices her shiver, and smirks at her* You think so? I could always go ahead and groom everything. *dips his tongue just a little bit lower, teasing* ~ Duskstorm

Well, it's complicated. You're too old for me to formally make you an apprentice, and although your tree climbing skills could also use a little work, your hunting is where it should be. So what do you think of this: I'll give you your warrior name, but I'll also assign you an informal mentor. Someone to bring your other skills to where your hunting skills are. ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's true. Shiverwind and my brother are close so it'd probably be best Freckle and I give her a chance. -Sweetbriar

*starts toward camp, fluffing up his fur to help warm her* You have some pretty rotten luck you know. -Blackpaw

Yeah but you'd think it'd be hard for her since he shot her down. -Pantherpaw

Keep teasing me and I'll call you on your bluff. *gives him a playfully challenging look* -Frecklenose

*blinks slightly as relief washing over her* So I can stay? I don't have to leave? -Milky
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*tilts her head* Oh? You think she's going to be your new sister in law soon? ~ Berryfrost

Tell me about it, *groans* ~ Thunderpaw

*ear twitches* I certainly wouldn't want to be around a tom that shot me down. Sunflowerpaw is unique, I guess. ~ Ambershade

Call it, then. *licks lower, making eye contact with her; the sleep gone from his eyes as he stares at her, blue eyes dark* ~ Duskstorm

*laughs* Were you expecting me to exile you? ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I have no idea. They keep saying they're just friends, but they very very close. Even if they don't become mates, her friendship obviously means a lot to him so I owe it to him to at least be pleasant with her. -Sweetbriar

Well if you want you two can have one of these fish when we get back. Consolation for your little spill. -Redshadow

As long as I don't have to watch them be mushy I guess that's all that matters! -Pantherpaw

*raises her brows slightly before settling into a slight smirk**sighs dramatically as she rolls onto her back, pressing her flank against his* But you have your rules Duskstorm. I can't let you get me all wound up then have no where to go with it. -Frecklenose

Given my recent history I just kind of expected the worst. -Milky
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Do you think she would be a good sister in law? Would she mesh with the rest of your kin? ~ Berryfrost

*glances at Redshadow's fish* I've n-never had fish before. *buries her face in Blackpaw's fur* ~ Thunderpaw

Nice out. *raises, and tugs on her ear playfully* Maybe I'll break my rules for you, someday. ~ Duskstorm

Recent history? *sits down, prompting her to share if she felt inclined* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
As much as I might not want to admit it, yes. I think she'd fit well with the family. I'd always thought if not for their history, she and Freckle would have made good friends. -Sweetbriar

You'll love it. *passes Blackpaw the fish once they reach camp* You two take it easy the rest of the day. -Redshadow

*nods and takes her to the apprentice den, easing her into the nest* -Blackpaw

Well keep me posted. A she-cat does have needs after all. *runs her tail playfully up his chest as she stands* Come on let's eat. I'm starving. -Frecklenose

My owners threw me out of the house. That's how I ended up in your clan's territory. They were so nice to take me in, otherwise who knows what would have happened to me. -Milky
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*stretches out in the sunslight* I've noticed she gets along with Flintstripe and Treetail. ~ Berryfrost

*immediately curls into her nest, still shivering* You can have the fish. ~ Thunderpaw

Fine. I guess I'll let you drag me out. *follows her, but not before nipping at her hip* ~ Duskstorm

Well, you're safe here. And after you fully complete your training, you'll always be able to protect yourself. *stands up* Let's head back. ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
They're fairly easy to get along with. *purrs in amusement* I think this girls day will be a lot of fun. -Sweetbriar

*curls up around her, nuzzling her with his warm breath to help her heat up* -Blackpaw

*waits until he joins her side and bumps him playfully* Knock that off you fox-heart! *shakes her head in amusement* If you send me into heat I'll be pissed. -Frecklenose

*nods as she follows him back toward camp* Thank you for all your help Falconstar. -Milky
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I think so too! Sunning by the lake sounds really relaxing. Maybe we could also have like, a hunting competition? ~ Berryfrost

*the freezing water drained her of all her energy and fight* Thanks, *murmurs, eyes closing* *snuggles deep into his fur* You're really warm... ~ Thunderpaw

Oops. She's catching onto my evil plan. *bumps her back* You went hunting, right? How did that go? *picks a mouse from the pile* ~ Duskstorm

No problem. It's my job to help you. Along with giving you somebody to sharpen your skills, I'm always around if you need additional help or just want me to check in on your progress. ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think we should have a race. *teases with a grin* -Sweetbriar

Well that's a good thing. Are you feeling less cold? *rubs her flank with a paw* -Blackpaw

It was nice actually. Featherwing out hunted me but I can't say I'm surprised, whenever he and Crowtail took Sweet and I out training hunting was his specialty. Creedstorm did well, but she was a leader so I guess that's to be expected. -Frecklenose

*nods quickly* So did you have an idea on who may be my informal mentor? I assume you won't pick Sunheart. -Milky
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Not if you want us to bond over fair competition! ~ Berryfrost

Little bit... *nudges her head underneath his chin, purring quietly* ~ Thunderpaw

*perks his ears* You took Creedstorm? ~ Duskstorm

No, not Sunheart. But I do want somebody closer to your age. I was thinking, Tanglewhisker. Have you met him before? ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh all right. *purrs* Well a hunting competition sounds like fun then. The boys are gonna be jealous when they find out we're having run without them. -Sweetbriar

*grooms the top of her head lightly* StarClan I didn't think the water would be so cold still. *wraps himself tightly around her* -Blackpaw

Yep! I know a lot of cats have been hesitant about getting close to her, but I think I like her. She's really not so bad. -Frecklenose

Once briefly. He was with Sunheart's ex and I could tell she and Sunheart weren't really on the best terms. -Milky
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Poor Strongbreeze. He's been sorta clingy since... *trails off* I mean, I understand. But I'm trying not to think about it. ~ Berryfrost

It's freezing... *buries her face in his fur, still purring* I feel drained. Like I could sleep for moons. ~ Thunderpaw

We could always just go out, you and Buckpaw, if you want. ~ Ambershade

*thinks about his and Falconstar's history with GoldenClan, and flicks an ear* I'll take your word for it. So, just you three? ~ Duskstorm

Well, definitely stay out of that drama if you can. But I'll talk to Tanglewhisker about it. ~ Falconstar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*noses her cheek comfortingly* Well hey look on the bright side, you have me and he has Wrenflight again. -Sweetbriar

Well feel free to get some sleep if you need to. I'll keep you warm. -Blackpaw

No it's all right. He wants her to go and I'm the best sister! -Pantherpaw

We took Ambershade too. I'm just friendly like that. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

Oh definitely. Sunheart has been a good friend so I don't want to get involved in anything that would cause trouble. -Milky
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I need to do better about taking Driftpaw out, too. Maybe that's something Strongbreeze and I could do together, since he mentors Badgerpaw. ~ Berryfrost

Okay... *finally closes her eyes, sighing deeply* Don't... don't leave me... ~ Thunderpaw

*purrs* Go get them, then. ~ Ambershade

So Creedstorm, Featherwing, and Ambershade. That's a very diverse patrol. *bites into the mouse* ~ Duskstorm

*Thanks StarClan for a Clanmate without an apatite for drama* I'll let you go find him now, then. ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well what do you want me to say to her? I’m probably going to have a talk to her about what she did but I’m open to options of you have something to say.
Sunheart

Okay I deserved that one. •purrs wat hung and looks at his mate• Is your sister close to Blackpaw?
Foxclaw

I’d assume close near by. •purrs• So have you talked to you know who yet?
Tanglewhisker

I mean it is a cave after all hard to crack rocks. •purrs•
Strongbreeze

You better I want you to see us be warriors.
Flamekit

•smiles and gets to his paws• Well wanna get a meal while the kits are busy?
Flintstripe

•purrs and sighs• have you managed to talk to Thunderpaw since that one day?
Skyheart

•looks up at him purring• Quicker then I thought you would be thanks Badgey.
Driftpaw

You know I was going to invite you no matter what.
Buckpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I just want her to understand why I was hurt by their actions. *looks at Sunheart* She's your daughter, so can I be honest about something? I don't like how she acts around Buckpaw. She becomes like, his little follower. ~ Cloudpaw

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm sure they'd both enjoy that since they're so close. -Sweetbriar

*noses her neck lightly* I won't. Promise. -Blackpaw

*nods and hurries over to her brother and Sunflowerpaw* C'mon it's time for training! -Pantherpaw

I'm ready. *follows her back to Ambershade* -Sunflowerpaw

I figured if nothing else it would at least be fun. -Frecklenose

Thank you again, Falconstar. *pads off to the warriors den* -Milky

The other day for a little while. He apologized for being so rough with me. -Darkmist

Hey but it's not impossible! *nudges him as he heads back into camp* -Wrenflight

*purrs* I'll definitely do my best. -Scorchgaze

Of course! What should we have? -Treetail

No but I was going to try either today or tomorrow. -Hushpool

Didn't want to keep you waiting. *curls up around him* -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I can hardly find Driftpaw whenever I do have the time to take him out! They're joined at the hip! ~ Berryfrost

*soon after, begins snoring softly* ~ Thunderpaw

I thought we could spar today, since you all did really well the other day! ~ Ambershade

Sounds like it was. Too bad I slept in. ~ Duskstorm

*watches her leave, and immediately begins searching for Tanglewhisker.* ~ Falconstar

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•follows quickly• Wait for me!
Buckpaw

Oh well I guess he is making steps..I’d still rather stay away from him.
Tanglewhisker

•follows• How well do you think the big swim day will work?
Strongbreeze

We love you grandpa now eat!
Flamekit

Wanna see if a nice plump robin is available?
Flintstripe

Yeah…I’m just worried..she doesn’t have many friends either right
Skyhesrt

•shifts a bit and starts to eat• Is it bad that o wish someone else died instead of my sister?
Driftpaw

•sighs• I understand where you are comming from that family can be hard to get along with and I know she changes when he is around…but I can’t force her to not be friends with him you know.
Sunheart
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Only option is to take them together then. *purrs in amusement* I'm glad you finally got your first apprentice. -Sweetbriar

*her tail lashes excitedly* Let's go! *waits for her mentor to lead the way* I promise today I won't lose. -Pantherpaw

I even yelled into the den to see if anyone wanted to join three hot she-cats on a patrol! You didn't even budge. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Me too! It's really rewarding, even if I don't spend as much time training him as I want to. *nudges her* So, Falconstar's mate, when do you think he'll give YOU your first apprentice? ~ Berryfrost

Even if you do, we can figure out what went wrong and make those improvements. But I have faith in you! *flicks her with her tail, leading the trio out of camp* ~ Ambershade

My nest is lined with rabbit fluff! I was dead to the world! ~ Duskstorm

No, I know you can't. I just wanted to voice my concern to you. I actually like Sunflowerpaw a lot. But I don't like her when she's around Buckpaw. ~ Cloudpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's true.*noticed Falconstar* Morning. *dips his head to the leader* -Darkmist

I'm sure there are some warriors like Redshadow who will stay behind and watch over things. Everyone else could all go together. I think it'll help all the tension and sadness we've had. -Wrenflight

*purrs and digs into the prey slowly* -Scorchgaze

Oh you know it. We hardly ever get to share just you and I these days. -Treetail

I know...what do you think we should do? -Hushpool

*nuzzles him gently* No, bunny. I get it. You two were incredibly close. -Badgerpaw

*nudges her in return with a purr* Maybe soon. We'd talked about it before so I may get one of my brother's kits. -Sweetbriar

What do you think I could improve on from last time? -Pantherpaw

Ahh so that's your secret! I'm so stealing that. *purrs* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Morning, Darkmist. Mind if I steal Tanglewhisker for a moment? ~ Falconstar

Aw, Flamekit or Ivorykit? That would be so sweet! ~ Berryfrost

Be quicker, *advises* Remember that Buckpaw relies on his power alone. ~ Ambershade

You could just, you know, share mine. ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I’ll definitely keep an eye on them don’t worry and trust me when I say this I understand what you are saying I’m not the most comfortable about her chasing that Tom.
Sunheart

•dips his head aswell• Falconstsr.
Tanglewhisker

Oh you think he wouldn’t want to have fun? How rude of you.
Strongbreeze

•sits up and noses Bloodmoon• Well now who to hunt down?
Foxclaw

•purrs watching him• Grandpa don’t you have other friends?
Flamekit

Say that again! When was the last time we shared a meal just us?
Flintstripe

I don’t know..she won’t talk to us so it makes it harder.
Skyheart

I just don’t understand why it had to happen.
Driftpaw

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Of course. I'll catch up with you later, son. *pads over to Strongbreeze and Wrenflight* -Darkmist

Hey Darkmist. *shakes his head to Strongbreeze* You haven't heard about Mistybreeze? She'd had to retire. The couch basically ruined her lungs. No way would Redshadow go to a fun day at the lake without her. -Wrenflight

Ivorykit would work well with me because I think we're similar, but knowing my mate he'd give me Flamekit because we'd contrast. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

Got it, Ambershade. -Pantherpaw

Oh so you meant it about me being your cuddle buddy? Well I don't see why not. *steals a bite of his mouse* -Frecklenose

I could just pester you? *teases* -Bloodmoon

Your other grandpas are my friends. -Scorchgaze

I can't even remember! -Treetail

I'll just pin her down if she tries to run. -Hushpool

I guess StarClan can be unfair. -Badgerpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I’m not in trouble am I?
Tanglewhisker

Ooooh! Yeah that would make more sense.
Strongbreeze

•licks her nose• You can try but I love you to much for it to bother me.
Foxclaw

Really you are all friends? We barely know them.
Flamekit

Exactly so let’s do it while we can.
Flintstirpe

Oh I’d love to watch that. •snickers• She would so fight you.
Skyheart

•sighs and pushes the vole away•. I lost my appetite.
Driftpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Do you think that I should talk to her? ~ Cloudpaw

No, it's actually the opposite. I just took Milky out to assess her skills thusfar and while she's an excellent hunter, she could use a bit of help with her tree climbing, and a lot of help with her battle skills. I know Sunheart has been working with her, but I want him to focus on Cloudpaw; on the other paw, Ambershade mentioned to me that you want your own apprentice. Milky would technically be a warrior but I would like for you to help her sharpen her skills. This would also be a good test for you to see if you're ready for your own, formal apprentice. ~ Falconstar

That wouldn't be the worst match. Falconstar is always looking for ways to push you. ~ Berryfrost

I don't know much about Sunflowerpaw, but I think she's probably quicker, so she'll be a good opponent for you to fight, style wise. ~ Ambershade

*pulls his mouse closer, protectively* Two cats are warmer than one, but only if you quit stealing my breakfast! ~ Duskstorm

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
See that one is up to you..what would you even tell her? Hey I don’t like your friend Buckpaw he makes you a bad cat. •says amused• Cause I don’t know if she will like that.
Sunheart

•blinks a bit surprised• Yeah I can help her with her fighting skills asking as she is willing to let me. •tilts his head• Plus any practice I can get to have my own apprentice I’m ready.
Tanglewhisker
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And I'm sure their might be others. Like I said I'll run it by Falconstar once we get closer to the season. -Wrenflight

*purrs deeply* You're so sweet. How did I get so lucky to land you as a mate? -Bloodmoon

Well I've been alive a lot longer. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

*hurries to the pile* Where should we eat? -Treetail

I think I could take her still! -Hushpool

*licks his muzzle lightly* That's okay. Maybe you can have it later. -Badgerpaw

Don't I know it. I think I could handle Flamekit! -Sweetbriar

*nods, taking in all her advice* So who will I spar first? -Pantherpaw

I can't believe you! I invited you over to share prey with me! *shakes her head in amusement before grabbing a sparrow for herself* -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well it was either me or Tanglewhisker you know. •purrs • But i like to think you made the right choice
Foxclaw

Really how much longer?
Flamekit

Oh I don’t know…where is a good spot do you think?
Flintstripe

Oh really now? Then I can still take on Bloodmoon! •puffs out proudly• that one is always looking to challenge me.
Skyheart

Yeah maybe unless you want the rest you can have it.
Driftpaw

If you go against me I’ll kick your tail in.
Buckpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Well, I wouldn't say that exactly... ~ Cloudpaw

Good. Then you can go ahead talk to her about a schedule. Go on, now. ~ Falconstar