Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27051-27100 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods and follows him for a few steps before yelping as he falls into a deep snow pile* -Ivorykit

*perks his ears as he hears the faint yelp* Boys! Where are you?! -Treetail

Thankfully they won't be happening. So, your still meeting up with Frecklenose then? -Darkmist

I don't know, but they seem pretty frazzled. -Bloodmoon

Bloodmoon and Foxclaw. Anyone else you wanna bring? -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*stops looking back* Ivorykit are you okay? *says quickly perking his ears hearing Treetail* Papa! *calls out the best he could*
Flamekit

*listens doing his best to try and hear them*
Flintstripe

Well didnt mean to run into her yesterday but yea i still plan to atleast.
Tanglewhisker

*nods* Well should we go find the patrol leader?
Foxclaw

*shakes his head quickly* Oh know those two should be enough. *laughs*
Sweetbriar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pokes his head out of the snow, shivering intensely* I-I'm s-so cold. -Ivorykit

*sprints to them* There you are! Thank StarClan! *picks up Ivorykit quickly out of the snow bank* -Treetail

Just be on guard. At this point...I don't know what Sunheart is capable of. -Darkmist

Probably. *joins Strongbreeze and Sweetbriar* Time to head out? -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at his brother worriedly and presses against him*
Flamekit

*cacthes up to them and looks at the two kits angerily* What were you two thinking!? *says quickly licking the snow of Ivorykit* Starclan you are freezing! Treetail take Flamekit ill take Ivorykit. *says picking him up quickly and makes his way towards the camp*
Flintstripe

Ill be fine pa i can handle him.
Tanglewhisker

*glances at his uncle and cousin but keeps silent*
Swamppaw

*nods* Yup we were right about to get you two.
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grabs Flamekit and puts him on his back**starts to carry him back to camp* StarClan you kits nearly gave us a heart attack. -Treetail

*shivers in his grasp* -Ivorykit

I know you're a capable warrior, I just hope nothing bad happens. -Darkmist

Well we're all ready! -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Sorry papa...I wanted to find more honey...and i thought it was close because you found it so fast...
Flamekit

*sets him down as they make it to the cave licking his fiercly* Are you okay? Are you cold?
Flintstripe

Well if something happens that means it was destined to happen.
Tanglewhisker

*nods and starts to make his way out*
Strongbreeze

*follows slowing down waiting for Bloodmoon*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*puts him down when they get into camp**curls his tail around him as he licks his fur backwards* Don't worry about it for right now. We just need to get you warm. -Treetail

R-really cold p-papa. *presses close to him* -Ivorykit

*huffs* StarClan willing then everything is calm. -Darkmist

So what border are we patrolling? -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sits still for him* Is Ivorykit going to be okay he fell into snow.
Flamekit

*licks him a little longer before picking him up and taking him to the Nursery and cruls up around him* Is this better?
flintstripe

We can pray for that. *purrs* Well i might have some duties to attend to pa so ill talk to you later?
Tanglewhisker

*looks back at them* The goldenclan border.
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
He should be fine. -Treetail

*nods and snuggles deep into his fur, still shuddering* -Ivorykit

All right. Don't cause too much trouble. -Darkmist

Shame. No run ins with Sunheart then. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Thats good...Do you think papa is going to be mad at me....It was my idea...Ivorykit didnt want to go but he said it was dangerous to go alone.
Flamekit

*lays his head over him* Now what made you go out of camp?
Flintstirpe

*nods making his way out of the den and looks around*
Tanglewhisker

*gives her a look* You know i wouldn;t take him so lightly Bloodmoon.
Strongbreeze

*pads besides Sweetbriar* So whats it like being the mate to the clan leader?
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*gives him a look* I'm mad at you Flamekit. *sighs heavily and pulls him close* But right now I'm just so glad you're okay. -Treetail

Flamekit w-wanted to get the h-honey papa got. I didn't want t-to let him go alone. -Ivorykit

*pads from the warriors den with a yawn* -Scorchgaze

I don't necessarily take him lightly. I just like the idea of a tough fight. -Bloodmoon

Oh it's great! *purrs happily* He's a wonderful mate. Everyone just seems him as a rather intimidating leader, but he's so much more than that. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*flattens his ears* Im sorry papa...
Flamekit

*Sighs* Well least you were a good brother and didnt let him go alone...but you should have come and gotten us to stop him. *nuzzles him* Are you feeling warmer?
Flintstripe

*looks over at Scorchgaze and pads over to him*
Tanglewhisker

But still he is more dangerous then it looks. *says looking around*
Strongbreeze

Well he hasn't really ever showed his nicer side. *laughs*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Just promise me you'll never sneak out again. If something happened to you or your brother....I don't know what I'd do. -Treetail

*purrs softly at his nuzzle* Yeah. My tail is still really cold. -Ivorykit

Morning Tanglewhisker. How is your father doing? -Scorchgaze

Oh I'd count on it. *flexes her claws at the thought, her tail lashing excitedly* -Bloodmoon

When he's less stressed it comes out more. When he has a lot on his mind with the clan he can come across a little cold if you don't know him well enough. *flicks his shoulder lightly with her tail* Congratulations to you by the way. *purrs softly* I'm a little biased so I always root for someone with potentially unrequited love. It seems like you and Bloodmoon are very happy together. -Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I promise..I swear I won’t..is papa going yell at me? •says a bit afraid•
Flamekit

Well just stay here for now until you are all warmed up.
Flintstirpe

He is doing better he said. Is there any patrols you want me on?
Tanglewhisker

You really are your fathers kit. Listen I know you love fighting but you haven’t been in a real fight yet you know they aren’t as fun as you think.
Strongbreeze

•looks a bit embarrassed• Thanks and we are though she can be a little wild as you know.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well you may need to be. *nudges him gently, but his eyes were soft* You need to follow the rules, Flamekit. Something awful could have happened to you out there. *takes a deep breath* It might be time I tell you about Smokepaw. -Treetail

Are you going to yell at Flamekit? -Ivorykit

How's a hunting patrol sound? I was thinking about taking one out myself. -Scorchgaze

I know they can be dangerous, but my parents have said that just adds to the excitement. -Bloodmoon

*laughs a bit* Well what did you expect taking a kit of Hushpool and Skyheart as your mate? -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Your brother? *says confused*
Flamekit

*nods* Most likely. *give him a look* No complaints from you two you both snuck out.
Flintstripe

I like the idea of that need to stretch my legs.
Tanglewhisker

*shakes his head amused* Not surprised
Strongbreeze

*laughs* Yea i should have figured that it would only get worst when i took her as my mate.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yes. I told you that he passed away but I never told you how. It's a scary story but I think you need to hear it. This was only a few days after we were made apprentices. We weren't supposed to go out without a warrior, but your father, your uncle Wrenflight, me and my brother thought we'd be fine in our group of four. *tells him the rest of the story of how his brother was murdered by a rouge right in front of him, leaving out any too gory descriptions* -Treetail

I know...I'm sorry papa. -Ivorykit

Sounds good. *pokes his head in the den* Tigerfang do you want to come hunting? -Scorchgaze

Have you been in a fight before? -Bloodmoon

You seem to handle it all well though. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*listens flattening his ears* Im sorry papa...*says quietly* We didnt mean to make you two worry like that..
FLamekit

*sighs* Just never scare us like that again okay? We dont want anything to happen to you.
Flintstripe

*looks up at him yawning and nods* Sure count me in. *gets to this paws and pads over to them*
Tigerfang

*nods* I was in the last big battle that took place.
Strongbreeze

I grew with her so i think i managed to adapted it into my life.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks his head* Terrible things like that can happen, the world can be scary. We just don't want that to happen to you boys. My parents were heart broken when Smokepaw died. *Hugs him tight* I can't lose you or your brother like that. -Treetail

*nods and snuggles against his chest* I promise papa. -Ivorykit

And I think I know one more cat I want to bring. You two wait here. *pads over to the medicine cat den and looks inside* Swamppaw? -Scorchgaze

Oh that one with the rouges?! Ma and pa told me all about it! My ma was pregnant with me and my sister and still fought! -Bloodmoon

Well you're a strong soul. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods his head quickly* I dont want that to happen either...*says pressing into him*
Flamekit

*smiles and gets up* How about i get you something to eat im sure that will help you get warmed up again.
Flintstripe

*looks up at Scorchgaze* Oh hi Scorchgaze did you need something?
Swamppaw

Yea still cant believe she did that if i remember correctly your dad wasn't very happy about that.
Skyheart

*shakes his head laughing and looks up towards the other two cats* What are you two gossiping about up there?
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Good. Now come on, let's check on your brother. *nudges him toward the nursery* -Treetail

Yes please. -Ivorykit

I was thinking you might like to join a hunting patrol. I know you're a medicine cat, but it's always helpful to know the basics of warrior training. I'll teach you the proper hunting techniques. -Scorchgaze

He doesn't usually show it, but my pa worries about us a lot. Especially ma. So I'm not surprised. *turns to her mate* What a bad ass my ma is! -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*starts making his way to the nursery*
Flamekit

*nods starting his way out spotting the other two and gives Flamekit a look* We are having a talk later. *says stiffly before making his way to the freshkill pile to get a mouse*
Flintstripe

*flinches slightly from his tone before slipping into the den*
Flamekit

*perks his ears* Really? Is that okay?
Swamppaw

Oh i know she is. *purrs and nuzzles her* She does as she pleases because she can.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pushes him gently to the nest with his tail* Keep each other warm. *follows after his mate* How is Ivorykit? -Treetail

*looks up at his brother* Are you okay? -Ivorykit

Of course! Merryberry knows how to hunt and fight after all. It's about time you start learning. *purrs at his grandson* -Scorchgaze

She's just the best. *leans her head against her shoulder* I wish her and pa had stayed. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* Okay papa. *says snuggling up to Ivorykit* Sorry...and yea im fine you?
Flamekit

*looks at him* He is okay is he just cold. *sighs* What are we going to do about that kit? *says his tail lashing slightly*
Flintstripe

*nods his head quickly* Though i think i should stay away from fighting.
Swamppaw

Im sure the camps will come together again one of these days dont worry about it.
Foxclaw

*listens to the cats and sniffs the air as they near the border.
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I feel better now. *leans his head against his shoulder* -Ivorykit

I think I finally got through to him. I told him what happened to Smokepaw. -Treetail

Probably a wise idea for now. Well let's get going. *starts to head back to the rest of the patrol* -Scorchgaze

*pads a bit ahead* Everything smells good here. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
That’s good..•leans up agaisnt him• Did papa yell at you?
Flamekit

•the tip of his tail twitched a little• Do you think it was a good idea to tell him that story..?
Flintstirpe

•follows him quickly•
Swamppaw

•looks over at them as they arrive• Bout time.
Tigerfang

Yeah I don’t smelll anything fishy.
Strongbreeze

•nods• Sniffing around•
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No he said he was upset though. -Ivorykit

I think it scared some sense into him which is what I wanted it to do. -Treetail

What are you in such a rush for? *Nudges him playfully as he passes before leading them outside* -Scorchgaze

Nothing weird over by me either. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
He is probably going to yell at us later. *grumbles*
Flamekit

Well i hope so..He needs to learn he cant do what he wants.
Flintstripe

Its cold out. *purrs* I dont want to freeze.
Tigerfang

*pads besides Scorchgaze excitedly*
Swamppaw

*glances at the appretnice*
Tanglewhisker

*nods* Well i think we are safe to start back then.
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Y-You think so? -Ivorykit

I think he understands what it could cost him now. -Treetail

Well we won't be out too long. Just long enough to get the clan some prey. -Scorchgaze

Thank StarClan everything has been peaceful. For the most part. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yeah papa always has to say something if we do something bad..*says annoyed*
Flamekit

*picks up the mouse* Hopefully well come on i told Ivorykit i was going to get him a mouse to warm up. *says making his way back*
Flintstripe

*nods* Sounds like a good plan.
Tigerfang

*looks around not really leaving the camp that much so he was a bit surprised by the change*
Swamppaw

*nods* Yeah its been awhile since something has happened.
Strongbreeze

*yawns a bit* Yeah and im fine with many more moons im peace.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well maybe daddy is telling him not to. -Ivorykit

*pads after them and curls up around the kits* -Treetail

All right, Swamppaw. *drops back to pad beside him* What can you smell? -Scorchgaze

Peace can be boring though. *bumps him playfully* -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yeah maybe..*says looking up at them as they enter*
Flamekit

*dropst he mouse for them* Here you go hopefuly this warms you up.
Flitnstripe

*sniffs the air* Cold. *says simply*
Swamppaw

True but we dont want cats hurt in the winter now do we? *bumps her back*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Thank you papa! *digs in eagerly* -Ivorykit

*chuckles slightly* Definitely cold. Any prey though? -Scorchgaze

Well no I guess not. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods watching them keeping his gaze on them*
Flintstripe

*takes a small piece for himself*
Flamekit

*sniffs again and shakes his head* I dont smell anything..
Swamppaw

*looks at the patrol* Come on lets start heading back before Bloodmoon decides her wants to find golden clan. *teaes*
Strongbreeze

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*grooms the kits gently* Warmer now boys? -Treetail

That's natural. You're not quite used to the scent of prey in it's natural environment. *stops and scents the air* I scent some voles so let's practice with you on those. Tigerfang, Tanglewhisker you two can go on ahead. -Scorchgaze

*purrs in amusement* Now that one Falconstar might not mind. -Sweetbriar

*grins* Maybe he'd even give me permission! *jokes as she starts heading back with them* -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea lots. *says comfortly*
Flamekit

*nods leading the warrior away*
Tigerfang

*nods* So what do i do then?
Swamppaw

Yeah lets hope not we all knwo how much Falconstar doesnt like Goldenclan but we dont need to start trouble where we dont need it dontcha think Sweets? *says amused*
Strongbreeze

Im starting to think you are afriad of a fight. *purrs amused*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
So when you recognize a scent you want to get down wind from it so the prey won't smell you coming. Then you'll get into the hunters crouch like this. *demonstrates it for him* -Scorchgaze

I'd agree with that. It's leaf-bare and a fight would be risky. -Sweetbriar

*huffs and nudges her mate* Well good thing we can have fun in other ways. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods watching him closely and tries to immitate it*
Swamppaw

Very risky indeed. *stretches as they walk* So Sweetbriar did you set a day for the date yet?
Strongbreeze

Oh im sure we can think of a few ways. *nips at his mate* A date? *says to the other two warriors*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Very good. Keep your tail off the ground so it doesn't brush anything but not too high that it can be seen by the prey. -Scorchgaze

*nods to them excitedly* Now that Berry and I both finally have mates we have to go on a double date! We agreed a long time ago that it was a must. *looks back to Strongbreeze* Falconstar thought tomorrow would be good. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods trying his best to keep his tail still and high enough but he was naturally used to his tail moving around*
Swamppaw

*nods* Sounds good im sure Berry is open for that.
Strongbreeze

Oh that sounds like a fun idea. *looks at his mate*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You learn fast. *shows him how to stalk and how to properly pounce* -Scorchgaze

It's a shame we can't go swimming. Falconstar loves it so much. -Sweetbriar

Yeah but who would we go with? -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well i didnt keep my tail still but thanks!
Swamppaw

You just want to seem him all wet furred up. *points out with a laugh*
Strongbreeze

*thinks and shrugs* Yea good point we dont have many other friends with mates now do we?
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It can be an adjustment for everyone when they start out. Best to show you the whole thing then perfect it while you practice. -Scorchgaze

Well if you knew what a sight it was you wouldn't blame me. -Sweetbriar

Maybe next time Tanglewhisker meets up with Frecklenose we could convince him. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs and crouches down again* So how to i move forward?
Swamppaw

Oh im sure im a site aswell you know. I was named Strong for a reason.
Strongbreeze

Oh i doubt it he is to uptight to do something like that. *says to her amused and listens in to the other two warriors.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Lift your paws barely off the ground so the down brush the ground but so you can move as quickly as possible by not taking huge steps. -Scorchgaze

That's true. Berryfrost has definitely gushed about how sexy you are. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar

But I'm his bestie! I'm sure I could convince him. -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods moving slowly doing his best to not make sound but brushes up agianst it loudly*
Swamppaw

Mhmm she sure is, she can barely keep her paws off me.
Strongbreeze

No way in starclan can you do that! If you do ill do whatever you want for a moon.
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Paw was a little too close to the ground there. Give it another try. Relax your body a tad bit. You need to be focused, but you're a little too tense. -Scorchgaze

Do I need to be worried about this date then? *laughs softly* -Sweetbriar

Whatever I want? Oh well now I'm determined. Hope you're ready because once I win that muzzle of yours is going to be put to work. *brushes her tail playfully under his chin* -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods doing his best to relax and moves forward awkwardly*
Swamppaw

Aslong as he doesnt see me as a challenge. *laughs*
Flintstripe

*his face gets hot* You dont have to say that out loud you know! *says quickly embarrassed*
Foxclaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*chuckles a bit* Getting there. Like for all new apprentices it's going to take practice. Watch me for now. *follows the scent of a vole, stalking and then pouncing on it with a killing blow* -Scorchgaze

*shakes her head out of amusement* I think he'll be okay. -Sweetbriar

Too late handsome. *bumps him playfully* -Bloodmoon
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•watches him silently as he kills it and shuffles his paw• Do you really think I’m up for this?
Swamppaw

Well I’m just saying it’s going to be a first for us seeing Falconstsr all buddy buddy with you so he better not threaten us with an extra patrol if we laugh. •says as they near camp•
Strongbreeze

•shakes his head nipping her• So I know we decided on a reward for you if you manage it but what do I get if you can’t?
Foxclaw