Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26901-26950 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and licks his head* You did incredible. -Scorchgaze

Well she came to her senses eventually. *rolls her eyes playfully* I can't believe it took everyone so long to notice; you've literally had the hots for her for forever. -Bloodmoon

*follows him and pokes her head in* Aunty's here! -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh shush i d-dont need your praise. *sighs and nuzzles his chest*
Tigerfang

S-shut up! She was just one of the best...And she is still good looking as ever even if she is older.
Tanglewhisker

So a couger? *says amused*
Foxclaw

Aunty! *purrs* Are you going to watch us when they go on the date?
Flamekit

*nudges Treetail* raedy?
Flitnstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
StarClan don't be so picky. *pats his rear softly and purrs in amusement* -Scorchgaze

Uh huh. *smirks at her friend* Slender frame that widens out at the hips, seductive dark eyes, plenty of experience. Tell us, how many times over the years have you fantasized about her? *Snickers as she teases him* -Bloodmoon

Of course. *nuzzles them* I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to spend time with my adorable nephews. -Sweetbriar

Let's go. Be good boys. We love you. *leaves with his mate* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs lightly and moves off of him and starts to groom his fur*
Tigerfang

*his face blushed intensly* S-stop! You dont need to know! *says squirming uncomfortably.
Tanglewhisker

Mhmm true she does have seductive dark eyes and a nice slender frame. *says tilting his head to think*
Foxclaw

*purrs loudly at her touch* Do you and Falconstar have lots of dates?
Flamekit

*grins and leads him out of camp* She is so useful sometimes.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
So when do you think it'll get warm? My old bones hate this cold. -Scorchgaze

*cuffs him lightly* Yeah but you don't need to think about her. *licks his neck* Only think about me. *turns back to Tanglewhisker* oh come on tell me! -Bloodmoon

Lots and lots. *purrs* It's what you do when you love someone very much. -Sweetbriar

Always reliable. I'm following your lead handsome. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well id give it a few more moons but its only going to get worst. *says with a sigh and lays besides him*
Tigerfang

*rubs his head where she wacked him and huffs* We were all thinking about it...*grumbles* And you know i only think about you all...*licks up her neck* The time. *says into her ear*
Foxclaw

How do dates work? Cause our daddies say weird things sometimes at night when they think we are sleeping.
Flamekit

Mhmm like always. *purrs*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I really hope everyone at the other camp will be all right. -Scorchgaze

*bites back a moan at his breath on her ear* O-Okay. *nudges him up* Come on. We need to go. -Bloodmoon

*huffs in amusement* Of course they do. Well dates can be different for different couples. Some cats like to go on romantic walks. Some like to go hunting together. Some like to just find a nice spot and enjoy the view of the territory. Some swim. The possibilities go on. -Sweetbriar

Well isn't that what you wanted, *presses his muzzle to his ear* daddy? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Im sure they are fine Scorchgaze you are such a worry bug.
Tigerfang

*smirks and gets up* Where are we going? *says teasingly*
Foxclaw

*gives them a look* Seriously you two are ditching me just like that?
Tanglewhisker

If dates are with someone you love can we go on dates with them? We love them.
Flamekit

Ofcourse otherwise i wouldn't be able to keep my paws on you. *laughs*
FLintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know I know. Scold me. *teases* -Scorchgaze

He's the one starting trouble. We won't be gone that long. Unless you want to come watch. *teases before nudging Foxclaw toward the exit* -Bloodmoon

*purrs in amusement* Dates are for couples, but you could do a family outing. It's the same concept, but for families instead of mates. -Sweetbriar

*licks his ear toyingly* So where are you taking me? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I dont think i need to. *laughs* You do that enough as it is. *nuzzles him* Come on get up you old tom.
Tigerfang

*smirks and shrugs* Oh i mean if you are offering sure why not. *gets to his paws and follows*
Tanglewhisker

*blinks surprised* Wait seriously? *says making his way out*
Foxclaw

Yea lets see how impressive you really are.
Tanglewhisker

What do they do for that?
Flamekit

Mhmm where do you want to go? Ill take you anywhere and what happens after that is in my control.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*stands with a stretch* Let's hurry back to camp and get warmed up. -Scorchgaze

He's very impressive. Maybe you could learn a thing or two to take back to your lady. *taunts playfully**tugs on Foxclaw's ear as they go* I'm not sure how I feel about an audience, but I can't be bothered enough to care right now. You got me all wound up so now you have to take responsibility. *licks his neck slowly* -Bloodmoon

Well I suppose whatever you and your brother enjoy. -Sweetbriar

Mmm well we better make it past the treeline. Any closer to camp than that and you may get us caught making me scream. *stops once they hit a dense cluster of trees* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea the cold is killing me. *says stretching and watches him as he stretches*
Tigerfang

*huffs* My bad i guess. *says purring at her tug and licks his lips at her lick leading her further into the territory* Aslong as he doesnt make any funny comments. *says before tossing her down onto the ground and moving her onto her back quickly sliding over her and sucks on her neck*
Foxclaw

*follows them and lays down a bit away amused* Oh you go you two.
Tanglewhisker

Like eating honey!?
Flamekit

You are the one who always wants to do it so closee to camp you know. *says drawing his tongue over his neck*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Enjoying the view? *purrs and flexes for him* -Scorchgaze

Tanglewhisker if you make any snide remarks I'll cuff you myself. *moans at the feeling of his tongue on her neck* -Bloodmoon

*laughs* that could be part of it. -Sweetbriar

Well you know me, always a troublemaker. *purrs and rubs against him* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Ofcourse what wouldn't i enjoy. *laughs and head buts him* Come on deputy lets go.
Tigerfang

*snickers* I dont think you will be doing much cuffing while you are at it. *says drawing his tongue over his paw*
Tanglewhisker

*ignores him and moves a paw between her legs continuing to suck up her neck*
Foxclaw

Oh little pawsy.
Tanglewhisker

*grins* Aunty can you get us honey?
Flamekit

Trouble maker is an understatment with you. *says pushing him down his eyes narrowed dominatly* get on your back.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nudges him forward and twines tails with him as they walk* -Scorchgaze

*moans more and grinds herself eagerly against his paw**brushes her tail down his stomach and wraps it around his length* -Bloodmoon

*noses him playfully* I know you aren't supposed to have any without your Papa's permission. They told me that much. -Sweetbriar

Yes daddy. *rolls on his back like he said* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pads besdies him* Its only been getting colder and colder by the day.
Tigerfang

*huffs moving his muzzle to hers and kisses her pushing his tongue into her mouth before moving his paw back up and slides his length over her core*
Foxclaw

You should use your muzzle more. *teases*
Tanglewhisker

*pouts* But aunty....just this once!
Flamekit

*smirks as he says that a slight shiver running though his body and plants a paw roughly on his neck* Mhmm you know daddy wants to be satisfied so why down you use that muzzle to make daddy happy? *grins*
Flintstripe

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
The lake has totally frozen over. -Scorchgaze

*shudders at the feeling of him grinding against her* Actually, *licks her lips* I want to use my tongue. *slides down and begins to eagerly lap at his length* -Bloodmoon

We'll ask your dads when they get back, okay hun? -Sweetbriar

Mmm anything daddy wants. *licks from his neck to his chest and continues to work his way down* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I know its surprising usually its atleast somewhat water ne ar the center.
Tigerfang

*nods his head quickly* Go ahead i bet Tanglewhisker is just dreaming of this. *says tauntingly to him with a smirk*
Foxclaw

*rolls his eyes looking away*
Tanglewhisker

*lays on his siding pouting still* Granpa would have let us have honey..
Flamekit

*huffs lightly as he gets lower and lower* Oh thats it getting closer.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm sure the ice is thick too. So unfortunately no fish for a while. -Scorchgaze

*pricks his thighs lightly with her claws* Be nice. *takes him fully into her mouth, moaning around his size* -Bloodmoon

Well grandpa spoils you. *purrs* I just want you boys to be healthy. -Sweetbriar

Almost to my favorite part. *spots between his legs and quickly starts to lick his length and sack* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yeah another food source that we are short on. Honestly we are just lucky we haven't had a shortage of food yet.
Tigerfang

*grits his teeth at her pricks and thrust himself forward pushing his member further down her throat*
Foxclaw

*shuffles his paws feeling a little heated watching them*
Tanglewhisker

He does not he just loves us alot and we are healty.
Flamekit

*closes his eyes for a moment and purrs loudly as he reaches his length and sack* Mhmm suck it harder.
Flitnstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I definitely think the split has helped with that. It was a good call on Falconstar's part. -Scorchgaze

*gags slightly when he fits himself all the way in**sucks him firmly, moaning softly out of need as her core ached for attention* -Bloodmoon

Yes but if you constantly eat sweets you won't be. -Sweetbriar

*follows his orders, quickly taking his length down his throat and sucks him fast* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods his head* Yeah im surrprised it worked honestly the only issue is most of our younger warriors are over there.
Tigerfang

*his length was hard and throbbing in her muzzle and his breathing was getting a bit heavy* I think im ready to switch it up Bloodmoon. *says pulling out of her muzzle and moves back down and over her pressing his wet length against her*
Foxclaw

*looks at his brother for help*
Flamekit

mhmm thats it just like that! *says before thrusting forward roughly*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
And the whole issue of cats coming and going. -Scorchgaze

Y-Yes! Put it in! *begs and grinds against him* -Bloodmoon

I don't wanna argue with aunty. *purrs up at her* -Ivorykit

*groans around his length and gags as he takes him down his throat* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh yeah dont even get started on that. *snorts*
Tigerfang

*grinds it intesnly against her core wanteing her to beg infront of Tanglewhisker* Beg for it Bloodmoon.. *says commandingly in control*
Flintstripe

*grumbles clearly getting hard from the show and shuffles *
Tanglewhisker

Oh you are no help! Fine...
Flamekit

*holds his head tightly between his legs* Mhmm suck it harder!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I can't say I didn't see it coming though. -Scorchgaze

Pleeease Foxclaw! Please fuck me! Shove it in and fuck me hard! -Bloodmoon

Aunty is my favorite! -Ivorykit

*purrs* You boys are too sweet. -Sweetbriar

*moves his muzzle even harder and faster along his length, his tongue lapping over every inch of him* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Really? I would have hoped you didn't see it comming.
Tigerfang

Since you asked so nicely! *says before pushing into her gripping her shoulders tightly as he enters* Starclan so tight!
Foxclaw

*gets up not wanting to watch it anymore and heads off towards the new camps border*
Tanglewhisker

We are sweet because we get sweets.
Flamekit

*moans loudly and pulls out shoving him back down onto his back* I think daddy is wet enough to enter. *growls planting himself over him and bites onto the side of his neck*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Please. Half of the young warriors are my kits and I know them well enough. -Scorchgaze

*moans desperately as he pushes in* Y-You're just big! Oh please Foxclaw pound me! -Bloodmoon

I think you're just naturally sweet. *nuzzles him* -Sweetbriar

Give me that big member daddy. *tugs on his ear* I wanna feel it deep. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*snickers* Oh yeah i thik we all know your kits very well. They are all very uh active.
Tigerfang

*slides in and out pushing deeper with each thrust loving the tight feeling of her* I-im already so close!
Foxclaw

Do we taste sweet?
Flamekit

*grips his neck tightly* Dont want you making to much noise. *says before slamming into him sliding in almost smoothly*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls his eyes slightly* I don't know where they get this from! -Scorchgaze

M-Me too! -Bloodmoon

*laughs* No just your personalities are sweet. -Sweetbriar

*Yelps in pleasure but it gets muffled by his grip* Oh fuck yes! -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I dont know you know the saying like father like son. *laughs*
Tigerfang

*wraps his paws around her tightly as he climaxes biting onto her neck in response his body shaking with effort*
Foxclaw

*watches his brothers tail before poucning on it* Aunty when are you going to have kits?
Flamekit

*clamps his muzzle shut and bites roughly on his cheek* Try and stay quiet. *growls slamming his sensitive spot hard*
Flitnstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh please. *nudged him playfully* We don't mate half as much as they do. *scoffs* -Scorchgaze

*let's out a long and loud moan as another orgasm rocks through her* -Bloodmoon

I'm not sure, dear. Falconstar and I haven't discussed it. -Sweetbriar

We'll be the best cousins to them! -Ivorykit

Easier said than done. *whimpers out**his member throbbed painfully* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Thats true i guess its because we are older though. *chuckles*
Tigerfang

*pants into her neck and nuzzles her* I think our watcher ran off somewhere.
Foxclaw

Yea and we just want more playmates! It gets lonely with just us.
Flamekit

*looks down at his member and puts on a wicked smile* Oh does this big guy want to play? *says gripping his shaft roughly*
Flintstripe

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well that's probably true. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

Maybe because you were making me talk so dirty. *purrs deeply and playfully nips at his ears* -Bloodmoon

Well Berryfrost may be having kittens soon. -Sweetbriar

*grits his teeth to hold back a groan* Y-Yes! -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
We dont have the steam those younger cats do. *says as they near the camp* Ahh the warm cave.
Tigerfang

Not my fault you get me so hot! Plus he was the one who decided to follow us i still can't believe he did. *shuckles* Well should we go look for that lost tom?
Foxclaw

Really!?
Flamekit

And how does my little queen want daddy to play with it? *says moving his paw lower to his sack and squeezes it*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Want to snuggle by the waterfall? -Scorchgaze

Probably yeah. We can all head back after. *rolls to her paws under him and huffs* StarClan my legs! -Bloodmoon

It's possible. -Sweetbriar

*Let's out a deep moan* Hard daddy! Make me cum! -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh im down sounds like a great time acutally. *says making his way to the waterfall*
Tigerfagn

*smirks* Its a joint effory Bloodmoon. *purrs* Give them some time on our walk and you will be as good as new.
Foxclaw

How many are they having!? Are they going to be toms or she cats?
Flamekit

*starts to move his paw up and down slowly down his member before squeezing and continuing the same process as he thrust harder into him*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*settles down on some moss and pats the spot beside him* So, any ideas who should take my place when I retire? -Scorchgaze

I hope so. *licks his cheek before slipping out from under him* -Bloodmoon

*laughs* She isn't even pregnant yet! We'll have to wait and see. -Sweetbriar

*thrusts into his paw, moaning loudly as his member hits deep* Fuck that's it! Right there! -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*lays down* Well i mean we had this conversation the other day...Didn't you think of Redshadow?
Tigerfang

*watches her slip out from under him and smirks before pouncing on her putting her into a playful headlock* Gotcha!
Foxclaw

Oh.....*says awkwardly* How do cats get pregnant?
Flamekit

*grits his teeth squeezing his member hard as he climaxes pushing into him fully*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I did. I was just curious if you'd thought more on it any. -Scorchgaze

Hey you! *purrs deeply* Oh no I've been caught by a big strong tom. What are you going to do with me? -Bloodmoon

That is definitely something your Papas need to tell you. -Sweetbriar

*groans and climaxes, covering his mate's chest and stomach* M-More..-Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shakes his head* its not my position to think about. *purrs* Ill leave taht to you.
Tigerfang

Mhmm i will make you my camps queens where all the rogues will use you! *says teasingly*
Foxclaw

Why aren't she cats suppose to have kittens are daddies cant help us with that right"?
Flamekit

*pulls out of him slowly sitting back and moves his paw in a rotatin motion* Get on your stomach and turn around. *growls out*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh thanks, no pressure. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

Mmm but what if I just want you to use me? *tilts her head back and licks his neck playfully* -Bloodmoon

Well they understand how it works. -Sweetbriar

*quickly moves into position, eyeing him eagerly* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Actually all of the pressure. *lays his head against him* Wonder how the clan will fair without us.
Tigerfang

*humms for a bit and purrs* Oh id use you first all the time you are mine after all. *says before sliding off her* Well we shoudl continue our search. *grins* Then if you are good ill give you a nice treat later.
Foxclaw

*shrugs* If you say so. *looks around* Aunty can we go play outside the den?
Flamekit

*moves over towards him slapping his rear roughly* Oh whats nice ass i see? *licks it teasingly before sliding over him entering him on contact*
Flitnstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It'll be an adjustment at first, but they'll be fine. -Scorchgaze

Well I better be on my best behavior then. *nudges him playfully and starts off again* -Bloodmoon

Sure. *exits, waving her tail for them to follow* -Sweetbriar

*hurries after her* What are we going to play, Flamekit? -Ivorykit

*bites on his paw slightly to muffle his moans* StarClan you're so big. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well whenever you decide to retire I’m most likely going to retire.
Tigerfang

•chuckles• Ot would be wise to.
Foxclaw

•follows her quickly-“ We could play ball or hide n seek
Flamekit

•pulls his paw away• None of that now daddy wants to hear you scream! •shoves in deeper and deeper fully entering him•
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I'm glad to hear it. That way I won't be lonely. -Scorchgaze

*twines tails with him as they walk* I'm really happy you moved back. -Bloodmoon

I wanna play ball! -Ivorykit

*pants heavily and moans even louder* Yes daddy right there! -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh I wouldn’t want that I feel like you would destroy the elders den if you were alone.
Tigerfang

If you weren’t we would have an issue. •points out• But I love being back aswell with you and lucky for me I’ve had no run ins with you know who.
Foxclaw

Ball it is! Aunty can you find us a good ball?
Flamekit

•licks up and he back of his neck toyingly as he climaxes•
Flintstirpe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*chuckles* I wouldn't be that dramatic. *hugs him close* -Scorchgaze

I'd skin him if he even tried to bother you. *nuzzles him with a loud purr* -Bloodmoon

*nods* I'll be right back. *pads off to the warriors den* -Sweetbriar

*groans and shudders under him as he finishes right after* I-I love the feeling of you filling me up. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh please knowing you, you would complain about the smallest thing!
Tigerfang

Oh really now you know he is a bigger warrior and much more experienced unlike Sunheart.
Foxclaw

•watches her go• what do you think she is doing?
Flamekit

•nuzzles the back of his head• Mhmmm might need a break to fill you up some more.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Complain?! I never complain! -Scorchgaze

Doesn't matter. I love you, so I'd take him down easily. -Bloodmoon

I don't know. -Ivorykit

*returns with a large ball of moss* I picked out some of the duller moss that needed replacing anyway. -Sweetbriar

Anything you need to give me more of that hot filling. *tilts his head back and nips his ear playfully* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh really now who was complaining about how the cold hurts his old bones?
Tigerfang

Mhmm but if you were in harms ways I’d have to jump in and protect you wouldn’t I?
Foxclaw

•purrs• That’s smart Aunty! •says excitedly waiting for her to drop it•
Flamekit

•slaps his nose playfully• Hot filling indeed and seemed to have let’s yours out of the filling. •teases•
Flintstripe