Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23951-24000 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You need to give yourself time to heal. *cuffs his ear lightly* -Bloodpaw

I figured we could work together to snag some rabbits. -Scorchgaze

Like it's hibernating. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I know... I know... Its just hard to be stuck in here after everything you know?
Foxpaw

Rabbits?! *purrs* I love hunting rabbits.
Tanglepaw

*yawns tiredly awake and looks up at treetail* You are being to loud...*grumbles*
Flamekit

*laughs* Ya love.
Flintstirpe
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yeah I could see how it might make you a little stir crazy. -Bloodpaw

We all the better then! Smell any? -Scorchgaze

Sorry, bud. *licks his head soothingly* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*lays his head down on his paws* Yeah but you here helps out alot..So plans for the rest of the day? Besides the normal training and what not.
Foxpaw

*sniffs quickly focusing and shakes his head* I dont smelling anything close by...
Tanglepaw

*purrs lightly and snuggles into his brothers fur*
Flamekit

*watches them happily and leans against his mate* You are a great parent you know.
Flintstripe

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
None really. Just waiting to see what Falconstar has in store for me. -Bloodpaw

We can go a little deeper along the east border then. That's usually the best place to find them. -Scorchgaze

I'm glad you think so. *keeps his voice low so he doesn't disturb the kits again* To be honest I was really nervous at first. I thought I'd be miserable at it. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*grins slightly purring* Good that means you can spend more time with me then.
Foxpaw

*nods* Sounds like a plan. *says going back to his fatheres side*
Tanglepaw

*draws his tounge over his neck and starts to groom him* I never doubted you. *purrs* You are one of the most caring cats i know.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yeah maybe I'll make you groom my pelt and give me massages. *teases* -Bloodpaw

So have you checked in on your sister lately? -Darkmist

That's very sweet. I feel the same way about you. You're so good with your siblings, I knew you'd make the perfect father. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nudges her lightly* I wouldnt be against that at all you know. *purrs our softly*
Foxpaw

*nods* Yea she is doing pretty good..Plus we share a den you know. *gives him an amused nudge*
Tanglepaw

*purrs* Please even i knew i would make a good father. It isnt a big surprise especially since i had Scorchgaze raising me.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I should hope not. Being the top apprentice I think I deserve some high praise and rewards. *grins playfully* -Bloodpaw

I know I know. I'm just making sure you're still spending time with her aside from just idol chit chat before sleep. -Darkmist

Tanglepaw seems like a mature boy for his age. I'm sure he's not in his rebellious phase just yet. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

*huffs* If he's anything like his uncle who knows when that'll come and we certainly don't know when it'll go. -Darkmist

Yeah that's true. You certainly learned from the best. Though if we have a she-cat ever I hope you won't be quite as overprotective. *chuckles* I'm glad he never thought anything of my interactions with Sweetbriar, because I don't know if I could handle him giving me the same looks he did Falconstar. -Treetail
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I mean with your only competition being Tanglepaw now a days I wouldn’t brag to much. •laughs pawing are her playfully•
Foxpaw

You know I’m right here. •says amused• And I would never end up like uncle Sunheart.
Tanglepaw

That’s if we ever have a she cat. •purrs• So that means you are thinking of another litter? And who knows maybe I’ll be just as bad as Scorchgaze when it comes to my little fur balls.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*raises an eyebrow* And what about your sister? Is Mousepaw not competition either? -Bloodpaw

Oh you're so sure? When you were a kit you had such an infatuation with Frecklenose we all thought you may have wanted to take his place. *nudges him playfully* -Darkmist

*shrugs* It was just a thought. Who knows, maybe we'll be satisfied with the two little bundles of joy we have now and won't want another litter ever. *Flicks him playfully with his tail* But if you do parent just like your father all the suitors for our little ones will certainly be intimidated. I can't lie, I was a little bit. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gives her an amused look* You know my sister isnt the best fighter *laughs and tries his best to sit up again*
Foxpaw

*looks a little flustered* She was my favorite aunt! *says quickly and huffs a bit givving Darkmist a small cuff on the shoulder*
Tanglepaw

*purrs and him gently and licks his cheek* You know my father only gave you a hard time because you were flirting with my sister. *says before tugging his ear* You just like to stir up trouble though we both know that.
Flintstirpe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I push myself enough to make up for it! *watches him* You okay? -Bloodpaw

Uh huh sure. *chuckles slightly* -Darkmist

My daughters are all very beautiful, so it comes with a territory that toms of all ages would notice. *stops and scents the air* I can smell some rabbits near by. Let's get hunting. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods quickly* Yeah just getting used to it..*sighs to himself*
Foxpaw

*flicks his tail slightly annoyed but perks up at the mention of rabbit* Should we try to trap it between us?
Tanglepaw

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Does it still hurt as much as before? -Bloodpaw

How about today we make it a little more challenging. We'll split off individually. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shakes his head* Not really it mean it still hurts but i can move around a bit more now, I just wish i could actually run around like i used to.
Foxpaw

*purrs and nudges Darkmist* Sounds like a competion!
Tanglepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm sure you'll get to that point. Look at your improvement already. -Bloodpaw

Think you can out hunt your old man? -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*grins* Yea soon enough ill be pinning you down like our old battle practices! *says happily amused at the thought*
Foxpaw

Pa you know im about the same size as you im pretty sure i can handle out hunting you. *says amused and looks at Scorchgaze* Who is going where?
Tanglepaw

*gets to his paws* Well im going to start getting some stuff for the nursery here i felt a breeze last night and i dont want the kits getting cold when they sleep.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yeah right! That was before I had Falconstar teaching me all the best moves. I'm unstoppable now. -Bloodpaw

I'll keep going East. Tanglepaw you follow the scent to the North and Darkmist you head a bit West. -Scorchgaze

On it. Don't underestimate your elders, Tanglepaw. *shoots him a challenging grin before following the scent of a rabbit* -Darkmist

Want some help? And for the record I only flirted with your sister for a good cause. Your dad was aware of that and I'm sure he thought it was a noble effort! -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Mhmm sure im just saying i did beat you last time we were hanging out remember?
Foxpaw

*nods* Will do Scorchgaze *says before looking at his father* Dont get lost old man. *purrs out before heading out*
Tanglepaw

*nods* Yea your help would be much needed for this. *purrs* and what did your parents think about that? I remember them givving you a talk.
FLintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yeah yeah I guess you did. -Bloodpaw

*slowly moves out of the nest* I'm not sure if Crowtail was all for it, but Featherwing was Sweet's mentor so he has a soft spot for her. Almost like she's another daughter. Besides, he's always been the less strict dad anyway. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*grins and leans up against her for a bit of support* Dont worry you can get your revenge when im better.
Foxpaw

Mhmm i think they needed to be a bit stricter on you. *laughs* You can get a bit wild sometimes.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'll be looking forward to it. Wanna get out of the den for a little bit? -Bloodpaw

*nudges him lightly as they leave the den* I'm working on that. But....with what I've noticed over the moons I'm not sure how wild they could have stopped me from becoming. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods quickly hearing that* Oh yes please get me out of here!
Foxpaw

That is honestly true. *flicks his nose with his tail* But i guess i dont mind it now and then. *smirks back at him before heading out of camp* Come on we need to get something bettter to plug up the holes.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs slightly at his sudden excitement* All right. Keep leaning on me. *starts helping him out* -Bloodpaw

*Follows him* Do you think my parents have a weird relationship? -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•does as she says and leans against her pressing closely as he hops on his three legs•
Foxpaw

What do you mean by that? •says scanning the forest•
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*takes him out of the den and looks around* Where would you like to sit? -Bloodpaw

Well, Shiverwind once made a comment about them having an open relationship. And sometimes I notice them spending time together with other toms. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Umm...Anywhere is fine you just lead the way.
Foxpaw

Oh you arent letting her sharp tongue get to you are you? *gives him a look* Or are you trying to say you want an open relationship?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
How about near the waterfall? It's peaceful and we can look outside the cave from there. -Bloodpaw

Absolutely not! The thought of sharing you with someone else pisses me off. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
That sounds amazing. *purrs* I havent seen the sun in i dont know how long!
Foxpaw

*pads over to him and teasingly brushes against him* Oh really now? How much does it piss you off?
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*takes him close to the falls* Let's lay right here. The sun is even coming through a bit. -Bloodpaw

*growls lowly* Enough that even the thought of it has me wanting to rip someone's fur off. *tugs on his neck* You're mine. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and lays down looking out towards the sun enviously* Thanks Bloodpaw.
Foxpaw

*purrs loudly before spotting what he was looking for and pulls away from Treetail to start gathering* Found it!
Flintstripe

*sniffs the air scenting for the rabbit ands starts off following the scent*
Tanglepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No need to thank me. This is what friends do. -Bloodpaw

Good eye. *pads up behind him and pins down his shoulders* -Treetail

*returns back to the spot where they split with his catches* -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I mean i have to though. *says before looking back at her* What else am i suppose to do?
Foxpaw

*yelps in surprise* Oh somone seems territorial. *says letting out a low growl*
Flintstripe

*starts back to the spot with his catch*
Tanglepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Just enjoy the fresh air. *cuffs his ear playfully* -Bloodpaw

Because I want to hear you say it. Say who you belong to. *grinds against him* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*smiles and keeps leaning against her purring* Im just trying to be a good tom.
Foxpaw

*gasps slightly* A-and what if i dont say it? *backs into him pushing up against him roughly*
Flintstripe

*makes it back dragging a rabbit wit him* Im back!
Tanglepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Eh I don't know if you could pull that off. *teases as she lays next to him* You're a troublemaker. -Bloodpaw

Then I'll just tease you until you learn your lesson. -Treetail

Nice catch. Might not be as big as mine. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Okay rude. *laughs* You know im like he last tom to be a trouble maker.
Foxpaw

*narrows his eyes and pushes upward throwing him off and pins him down in return* Oh really now?
Flitnstripe

*snorts as he sets it down* Well let me see what you got pa.
Tanglepaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well maybe not last. *laughs and lays her head on her paws* -Bloodpaw

*brushes his tail between his legs* Feeling aggressive all of a sudden? -Treetail

You did well. They're actually about the same size. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•starts to groom her fur as she lays down and looks around for Redshadow• you know normally Redshadow is lurking in my shadow about now.
Foxpaw

•watches the two apprentices from afar•
Tigerfang

•examines his fathers prey• I do think mine is bigger pa.
Tanglepaw

•huffs as he does that and moves his muzzle to his licking at him hungrily• Yea you got me all riled up now.
Flintstirpe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
What makes you think I'm not? *asks from a few tail lengths away in the slight shadows next to the falls* -Redshadow

Wow, for such a large cat you're really stealthy. -Bloodpaw

I think you both did well. *returns with two large rabbits* -Scorchgaze

*huffs* Still exceeding above everyone else, even at your age, Scorchgaze. -Darkmist

*shrugs modestly* Maybe a little. Ready to head back? The clan will be thrilled with four rabbits. -Scorchgaze

Mmm but you started it. *tugs at his lip* -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*jumps slighly* Oh come on Redshadow you dont need to be keeping an eye on me all the time.. *huffs*
Foxpaw

*does the same as his father* Yea cant you atleast let someone younger win for a confidence boost? And yea im ready to head back.
Tanglepaw

Excuse me i think you were the one to start it. *says drawing his tongue down his neck and chest moving lower*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*moves out of the shadows* All right all right, I get it. *heads off to find Mistybreeze* -Redshadow

*follows him with her eyes, openly eyeing his muscles* -Bloodpaw

The problem is he doesn't even know how much he's excelling! *picks up his rabbit and follows Scorchgaze* -Darkmist

Oh please. You two make it sound like what I do is impossible to replicate. -Scorchgaze

*huffs slightly* You were the one rubbing up against me. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches him go amused then looks at Bloodpaw following her gaze and twitches his tail slightly* Uh whatcha looking for?
Foxpaw

True! And sometimes you make it hard to replicate scorchgaze!
Tanglepaw

*lifts his head up to look at him* Oh please you were basically asking for it when you mentioned the stuff eariler.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sorry. *turns back to him* Redshadow just has really impressive muscles. -Bloodpaw

I'm sure you'll start excelling yourself before you know it. -Scorchgaze

No I was just asking the question! Now don't go bringing up my parents when you've got me all excited. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I mean true..but it seemed like you were checking him out. *says queitly laying down next to her*
Foxpaw

*watches Redshadow and grabs a small mouse from the freshkill pile*
Tigerfang

I hope so. Otherwise ill fall behind Bloodpaw. *says picking up his rabbit*
Tanglepaw

*laughs and continues licking down his body and starts to move a paw toe inside him*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I mean he is handsome. *cuffs his ear playfully* But you know, even though he's not actually your dad by blood you two look a lot alike. -Bloodpaw

Just promise me you won't become as obsessed with strength and power as that family. -Darkmist

*continues to brush his tail back and forth between his legs* I-I don't know h-how you turned the tide so quickly on me. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea yea my step dad is a stud i get it. *says and purrs* You wouldnt be the first one to say that im just sayng.
Foxpaw

*laughs* Oh come on pa they aren't that bad! *stops scenting the air* Do you guys smell anything?
Tanglepaw

*huffs and starts to suck him off* Because i havent been top for awhile so now i have a need for it .*smirks* You look cute up there you know.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*sticks her tongue out at him playfully* Jealous that I noticed your step dad is hot? -Bloodpaw

*drops his rabbits so their fur wasn't blocking his nose**scents the air, taking a minute to process what he was smelling* You have got to be kidding me. *sighs heavily* -Scorchgaze

*pads out of the bushes behind they* Hey boys. Long time no see. -Hushpool

What in the name of StarClan are you two doing here? -Scorchgaze

*moans slightly* I-I don't know about cute. -Treetail
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Just a little i mean i cant disagree with you saying he is good looking cause that would mean you think im good looking at hot aswell. *purrs*
Foxpaw

*purrs* Oh look who it is! Where is your little boy toy? *teases*
Skyheart

*blinks seeing them* Are they aloud to be here? *whispers to Darkmist*
Tanglepaw

*moves his muzzle off his member and moves over him positioning himself over him* I think very cute. *purrs pinning his paws above his head*
Flintstripe