Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14401-14450 of 31229

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
So I never apologized for saying nasty things about you back then *says almost carefully looking around the territory* I was a brat -Rainpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Why do you always do this?! *comes sputtering out of the water* You always catch me off guard and do something troublemaker things! *shakes her wet pelt off next to him, soaking him* -Sweetbriar

Hey! What are you insinuating? *cuffs her playfully* -Wrenflight

*flicks her tail in amusement* I get it, he's a big kitten. But he's my kitten. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs, avoiding her gaze as well* "I never apologized for coming at you, or saying the things I said... I didn't know you very well at the time, but everything I said was wrong." *flicks her with her tail* "You're not so bad." ~ Shiverpaw

*Doesn't respond, instead choosing to shove her in again. This time dives in after her* ~ Falconstar

*Ducks* "Nothing! Just that, you know, you weren't mad at her for very long at all, and she is the one who initiated it." ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*chuckles amused at them*
Strongbreeze

*purrs* What did you miss me that much?
Crowtail

*nods and charges at her*
Skyheart

*pins her down and growls happily*
Foxkit

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I know, when I first joined StormClan Nightstar was leader so it's still weird to me sometimes that you don't have a Clan xDD Heck, I still can't believe I have StormClan!!! Anyway, if you want to go ahead and make the new forum and such, I'm down!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I just made up MoonClan cause im a rebel xD Though when Moonstorm100 made this club we actually had made up our own series as kids that this Clan was based on and MoonClan was my Clan that lived with StormClan. So MoonClan really isn't a new concept lol
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I agree I didnt know you either I just made judgements on you based off what I heard from other cats. Shoveling soiled moss and picking out ticks with you these past few moons really helps you get to know a cat though *says with a small chuckle* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Aw, you and Moonstorm knew each other in RL? :)

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Yea we were best friends in grade school, I got her into warrior cats she got me on fanpop. She moved away before we went to high school but we were great friends.
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Smiles a bit* "Seriously though." ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
You're a good cat even if you don't always have a sparkling reputation. *purrs a bit* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I have been here for so long o.0
Bluefire7777 commented…
2009 friend still here lol 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
I KNOW RIGHT?. 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey guys sorry I'm on and off. Stuff is kind of crazy right now but I should be on more consistently for the rest of the night.
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I'm actually about to get off xD But if you're about to make the new GoldenClan I'll stick around a bit longer.

Also, no big deal, butttt TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY! Thus, why I haven't been on all day!

"Ugh, I don't even want to know what cats say about me. Especially not after what happened with Sunheart..." ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
But yea I'll make a new forum! How should I do it? Do you think I should take the cats from the old one and add them to a new one or do you guys want to either make new cats or just give me the names and descriptions of the ones you already have once I make the new forum? I think that'd be best because I'll probably start from scratch and make different characters for GoldenClan.

*pushes her paws down on his shoulders, dunking him under* Pay back! -Sweetbriar

Like I said, I've got a bigger grudge against Sunheart. *rolls his eyes playfully* I don't know what it's like to have she-cats throwing themselves at me, so maybe I'm a little jealous. -Wrenflight

Maybe I little. *nudges him* -Featherwing

*waits for him to make impact* -Hushpool

*kicks up at him* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
My birthday is Friday! Turning 20 im officially getting old lol. Happy Birthday fellow Leo xD

Well its blown over a bit now. I see youve been hanging with Wren *smiles a bit* He's a good a cat I regret chasing him away but the timing wasnt right...maybe it will be for you *says flicking her tail a bit playfully* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I think to start scratch is best. That way if Tala comes back and wants her Clan back we can easily scrap the storyline. Maybe you could even just make a forum on the StormClan club like MoonClan
Bluefire7777 commented…
Plus I made up this storyline that the GoldenClan ネコ were chased out によって Redshadow and the other rouges im sure a lot of them were killed あなた can just make new characters and say theyre 次 gen または newcomers they met on their exile and convinced to 登録する if あなた even wnat to use that storyline 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I feel like it gets too cluttered with so many Clans on the club though, plus GoldenClan already has a club. But yeah I would start from scratch.

Happy early birthday to you as well, fellow Leo! :)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Could someone link me the GoldenClan page on here because for some reason I can't search it or find it in my fanned pages?
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Blinks and looks at her* "You mean you two aren't a thing anymore?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Grabs her legs underneath the water and pulls her down too* ~ Falconstar

"Offfffffffffff Shiverpaw?" *teases* "Because, you know, she threw herself at Sunheart? Is that what you're implying?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Happy birthday and early birthday, Leo's, from a Pisces!!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
No we broke things off after he attacked Sunheart *shrugs* I don't blame him I was distant for a long time beauty only gets you so far I've learned -Rainpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pushes her paws against him, basically using his as a way to climb back to the surface* -Sweetbriar

I meant that he's got she-cats interested in him at all! *nudges her lightly* Listen, I know with my sister you've got to focus on her obsession with one cat and one cat only, but I'm not so obsessed with anyone. I'm enjoying just focusing on myself for a while. I deserve to give myself some attention too you know! *chuckles* -Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
AHH everyone I love is a Pisces and my sign isn't compatible with them xDx
Btw Blue, Wolf said it would be cool to include PantherClan/NorthClan as well, so I guess they're apart of the gang now :)

"So then... got your eye on anyone else?" ~ Shiverpaw
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Oh no DX I'll be the best Pisces friend I can lol 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Just send me a link whenever you can, preferably tonight so I can work on the new forum since I probably won't be getting much sleep.
But this is exciting!! I've been hoping we'd get a chance to bring back gatherings. I remember we used to do them WAY back, but we only did them for a short while. They were so interesting and fun though so I'm excited.
KatieK102 commented…
I'll get it, hold on! 1年以上前
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Cool thanks! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Yay, its a party Storm-Thunder, Moon-River, Golden-Wind, Panther-Shadow, North-Sky? either way Erin Hunter would be proud lol

Mmm I dont know... *says gingerly but clearly she did have a thought* -Rainpaw
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
link

I know, this is so exciting! Especially with six different Clans o.O
last edited 1年以上前
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Thank you! I'll get started on that now! 1年以上前
tanglebelly commented…
are we actually doing 6 different clans? o.0 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Happy Birthday Katie!

*scratches his ears* I wish i had she cats throwing themselves at me..
Strongbreeze

*tackles her hard in the chest*
Skyheart

*huffs getting knocked off*
Foxkit

Aww how adorable.
Crowtaiil
KatieK102 commented…
Thank you!!! 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*smirks* "You liar. Come on, if we're going to really be friends then we have to be able to gossip." ~ Shiverpaw

"Of course you do," *nods loyally* "But you also need someone to show you a bit of attention, don't you?" ~ Berryfrost

*lets her go and follows her up to the surface* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I don't know he's an older cat *says pensively* Rainpaw
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Troublesome tom cat. *purrs and plops some seaweed onto his head* -Sweetbriar

*shrugs* I'll live without it until the time comes when I find a mate. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Then you're not the only one. I mean, Sweetbriar and Falconstar-?" ~ Shiverpaw

"Hey!" *protests, shaking the seaweed off* "Rude. This is what I get for trying to be playful. I'll just be serious and cold the rest of the date." ~ Falconstar

"So then, you're absolutely not interested in Shiverpaw?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls with him, batting him hard with her paws* -Hushpool

*purrs* Aren't I though. So what would you like to do? -Featherwing

*pounces and goes for a pin* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No don't do that! It was only me being playful! *licks the top of his head, cleaning and putting his fur back into place* There. Back to normal. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

Well I can't say that I'm not attracted to her. -Wrenflight
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
You know Wrenflight this isnt helping you case. *chuckles lightly*
Strongbreeze

*withers back from her paws*
Skyheart

Well seeing i just woke up..*yawns* Not sure.
Crowtail

*tries to duck away from her but misses*
Foxkit

*sits waiting forFrecklenose
Sunheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Fine; but only if you come back into the water. No shoving you under this time, I promise," *meows, paddling around in the lake* ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm holding you to that promise! *wades deeper into the water, letting it soak her completely* It does feel good. Very relaxing when I'm not getting pushed around. *laughs softly* -Sweetbriar

I'm just being honest! She's a pretty cat! And she's fun to be around. -Wrenflight

Food? -Featherwing

*returns to her mate* Only three siblings left to tell. -Frecklenose

*brings him into a hard headlock* -Hushpool

*pins his shoulders down flat* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods* Well i told all my siblings. *chuckles* i only had two.
Sunheart

*grins* Uh huh tell me more.
STrongbreeze

Oh that sounds great!
Crowtail

*squirms in her grasp*
Skyheart

*grumbles* I lose again.
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls his eyes in amusement* If you two are looking for some kind of confession you won't find it! -Wrenflight

Were they excited? -Frecklenose

What would you like? -Featherwing

Tap out. *uses his size to wear him out* -Hushpool

I'm sure you'll beat me eventually! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Eventually i guess...
Foxkit

*yawns awake in the warriors den and pads out*
Tigerfang

*nods* Well we told Darkmist yesterday and Featherwing told me he was going to spoil them mad!
Sunheart

*chuckles* Ah what a shame.
Strongbreeze

*taps his paw on the ground gasping*
Skyheart

How about a nice robin?
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Troublemaker. *cuffs his friend playfully* -Wrenflight

My gosh these kits are going to be spoiled from all angles. *laughs* -Frecklenose

Sounds delicious. *pads over to the pile* -Featherwing

*drops him* Want a more in-depth lesson, Thunderkit? -Hushpool

Hey there lazy lump. Did you hear the good news? I'm gonna be a grandpa! -Scorchgaze

*hops off him* Thanks for always letting me practice with you. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gets his breath back and sits up* Yea do you Thunderkit?
Skyheart

*blinks yawning* Oh really? Its not Sweetbriar is it?
Tigerfang

*purrs* No problem! It helps me more then you know it. *gets to his paws*
Foxkit

*purrs heading towards the kill pile*
Crowtail

*purrs* So what did your father say?
Sunheart

*purrs* Only for you my friend.
Wrenflight
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well don't I feel special. -Wrenflight

He can't wait to be a grandfather. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes* No. Frecklenose. -Scorchgaze

Me too! *flicks her tail happily* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sits down* So you arent mad about last night right?
Foxkit

Huh i mean your father does love kits.
Sunheart

But you should!
Strongbreeze

*chuckles* Ah her thats great!
Tigerfang
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea yea yea. *nudges him lightly* You two hungry? -Wrenflight

Oh yeah. Those kits are going to be spoiled beyond belief with him and Featherwing around. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*purrs* I'm going to spoil them rotten. -Scorchgaze

*shrugs* Nah. Like I said, if you want to make Thunderkit your best friend that's your choice. *cuffs him* But as my friend you're supposed to encourage me in my goals! Not tell my sister that she can do better than me! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
All right everyone, the new GoldenClan forum is all set up!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
True...we'll lately I've had this attraction towards Galewing. He's older but he's a handsome tom and he got a great sense of duty and strength to him that intrigues me -Rainpaw
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I put my cats in!
TeamPeeta649 commented…
All right cool! I'll add them now 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
STARVING!
Strongbreeze

Well someone has to give you a challenge!
Foxkit

I bet you are. *chukcles*
Tigerfang

*nods* Both Featherwing and Scorchgaze might have to fight over them. *grins*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
My mother too. And your brother. My gosh will we get any time with our own kits? *laughs* -Frecklenose

I'm so excited! -Scorchgaze

I welcome any and all challenges! -Bloodkit