Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12751-12800 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*reaches his head back and nuzzles his cheek* Or you could say you beat me in a fight and my punishment was to carry you back. *chuckles and starts back toward camp* -Treetail

That's very sweet of you. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Frecklenose

You think so. *purrs deeply* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
See i like that idea much much better! *wraps his paws around his neck and tugs at his ears*
Flintstripe

Oh i know so! *purrs*
Crowtail

I mean i am a sweetheart right?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Then that's what we'll go with. *purrs* -Treetail

Sometimes. Other times you're a little wild. *nudges him lightly* -Frecklenose

*licks his neck* Well my job is to please you. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Eh that is just my personality! *chuckles*
Sunheart

*nods* Yup! But if you tell anyone what the real reason is ill claw you.
Flintstripe

And you do it oh so well.
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
How rude! I'm sure you talk about our intimacy with your siblings all the time! -Treetail

Trust me, I know. *licks his chin* How are your wounds? Feeling any better? -Frecklenose

Same to you, handsome. *winds around him, rubbing against flank* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
The only one i tell is Freckle and thats because she is just as kinky!
Flintstripe

*nods* Still a little sore but they dont hurt to much.
Sunheart

Hey you said just a little kissing you pervy tom.
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Be that as it may, I have a sister as well! Isn't it only fair that I get to chat with her about our love life? -Treetail

Thats good. Think within a few days you'll be well enough to do some hunting with me? -Frecklenose

I haven't done anything else! I just like cuddling up to you. *rubs his head against his mate's shoulder* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Uh huh its starts with cuddles! Then it ends with much more. *noses him*
Crowtail

*nods* Id love to go hunting.
Sunheart

Fine you can tell her!. *pouts*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and licks his nose* Don't look so upset. -Treetail

*snuggles up to him* Once your better I need to beat you in everything possible to get out my aggression. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

Nuh uh! -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh everything? I dont think you can do that! I mean you would have to eat rabbit eyes and i know you hate those.
Sunheart

*licks his nose* You are a horrible liar.
Crowtail

Im not! *grumbles snggleing into his neck*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pads into camp* Want to relax in the nest or out here? -Treetail

*purrs* I'd eat them just to spite you. *nips him playfully* -Frecklenose

Am I really? *laughs softly and nuzzles his head against his chest* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Nest please i dont want cats asking. *cuffs his head*
Flintstripe

Oh i doubt it! You would spit them out the moment i look away!
Sunheart

Eh not the worst but you are up there.
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Just thought I'd ask! *takes him to the warriors den* -Treetail

*looks up as they come in and raises an eyebrow at her brother* -Frecklenose

I'm okay with that. I don't need to lie to you. *licks his cheek* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•looks at his sister awkwardly then buries his face into Treetail neck•
Flintstripe

Whatcha looking at?
Sunheart

I know you don't •purrs• do you want t head back?
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Not much, just my brother using Treetail like a two-leg uses a horse. -Frecklenose

I lost a fight, so this was my punishment. *lays Flintstripe in their nest* -Treetail

*purrs in amusement* Flintstripe that's the best punishment you could think of? -Frecklenose

*nods* But not until you give me one last kiss! *purrs* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
"Grins and moves his muzzle his his sticking his tongue in his mouth•
Crowtail

It was on the fly! •says quickly laying in the nest
Flintstripe

•snorts amused but lays his head on hers• hmm I suspect something else
Sjnheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*curls up around Flintstripe* -Treetail

Oh hush you. *flicks his muzzle playfully with her tail* -Frecklenose

*purrs and winds his tongue around his mouth* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
What it's true! •purrs• I mean I remember the first time you took it nice and hard.
Sunheart

•tries to hide himself embarrassed• I told you!
Flintstripe

•moves his paws around his neckZ•
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Don't mind him, Flintstripe. *rolls his eyes slightly* My uncle just has a keen sense for perversion. -Treetail

Would you shut it! *presses her paw against his muzzle, purring lightly* You can't talk about that kind of stuff in front of my family, mouse-brain. -Frecklenose

*presses against him, twining their tails while they kiss* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Awww why not? Don't they want to know how I good I treat you?
Sunheart

•pulls away huffing• great like always.
Crowtail

•grumbles• tell your uncle to go get mauled by a badger..
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh be nice. *nuzzles him lightly* There's nothing to be embarrassed about, love. -Treetail

*rolls her eyes* Talking about pounding me doesn't really represent that. -Frecklenose

You too. *purrs and nudges him* Let's go. -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•nods• maybe later I'll crawl over you.
Crowtail

•laughs• well they would know I make your life as pleasureabl As possible.
Sunheart

•buffs• I won't be nice to him.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs softly* The burden of a protective brother, huh? -Treetail

Just hush or I'll start telling Darkmist all the mushy things you say before, during and after. -Frecklenose

Only maybe? *purrs in amusement, flicking his nose playfully with his tail, and starts leading the way back to camp* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•pads after him• what do you mean only maybe! •laughs•
Crowtail

•shrugs• like what?
Sunheart

•nods• the horrors of being one. Plus I have four sisters!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*chuckles* I feel lucky I only have one to look after. What worries you most for each of them? -Treetail

*cuffs him playfully* I'll think of something! -Frecklenose

You shouldn't tease your mate with maybes. *bumps him playfully* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well Frecklenose its her mate....for Apple..i would say her emotions..she doesnt like to talk about them..Merry is dont have to worry she is fine *purrs* And Sweets..well she is trying so hard to gain Falconstars love but she isnt getting anything..
Flintstripe

*sticks his tongue out at her*
Sunheart

But its fun! *chuckles*
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* What a wise big brother. They're lucky to have you. -Treetail

*nips his tongue playfully* -Frecklenose

I bet! *laughs and bats at his tail* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hey i have to be! Wren is the caring one though i just give advice.
Flintstripe

*yelps* Hey! *says holding his tongue out*
Sunheart

*smacks his face with his tail* Stop that!
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You two are a good team then. -Treetail

*sucks on his tongue lightly before pushing her's into his mouth**moves her tongue around his before pulling back and turning her head* -Frecklenose

Don't be rude! -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks at her dumbly as she pulls away* M-more! *paws at her*
Sunheart

*looks over at his sister* Cant you go out for that Freckle? *calls over*
Flintstripe

Im not you nipped my tail!
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I haven't done anything. *wraps her tail around Sunheart's muzzle* -Frecklenose

Playfully! -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•grumbles as she wraps her tail around his muzzle•
Sunheart

Yea yet Freckle. But I don't want that beast to do anything to you in my sight.
Flintstripe

Didn't feel playful..
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* Big brother as always. *looks at him playfully challenging* Why don't you get up and walk out if you don't want to be stuck in here with us? -Frecklenose

Well I'm sorry. *licks his cheek* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*scoffs grumbling* I cant....*mutteres*
Flintstripe

*snickers* Looks like my brothers son did a number on you!
Sunheart

*tugs on his ear* Ill accept it.
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Some of us like to keep those things private, uncle. -Treetail

How kind. *nuzzles his chin* -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•shrugs• some but it's hard to hide when you can't walk. •looks at frecklenos
Sunheart

•let's put a low growl•
Flintstripe

I know I'm just so genourouse right?
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
But it's still private, so we shouldn't have to discuss it. -Treetail

Would you leave them alone? *tugs on his ear* Always causing trouble. -Frecklenose

Sooo generous, my love. *purrs* -Featherwing
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*suddenly pads into the warriors den herself looking at flintstripe* He bothering you Flintstripe? *glares towards Sunheart* Cause he shouldn't be, he's still on thin ice with this family after cheating on our sister *flicks her tail irritably before finding her own nest* -Applethorn
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at her mate pointedly* She's not wrong. -Frecklenose
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•flicks his tail and lays his head back down•
Sunheart

Thanks Apple. •says over to her then looks at Frecklenose still annoyed before nuzzling his mate•
Flintstripe

•pads into camp•
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*offers her brother an apologetic look**leans her head against Sunheart* What are we gonna do about that big mouth of yours? -Frecklenose

*grooms his fur* Don't pay any attention to what he says. -Treetail

So now what? -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•shrugs-" I don't know probably nothing.
Sunheart

Kinda hard you know •wiggles his legs huffing•
Flintstripe

You know I have no idea.
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks his nose* -Frecklenose

I know. *nuzzles him lightly* He's a rather persistent loud mouth. -Treetail

*rolls his eyes in amusement* You wanted to come back! -Featherwing
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•purrs snuggling up to her•
Sunheart

You can say that again. •says with a purr•
Flintstripe

Well I thought we might be needed for a patrol or something!
Crowtail
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You big cuddly bear. *licks his ears* -Frecklenose

*holds him close* Your hips feeling okay? Not in too much pain? -Treetail

Well if we find Scorchgaze we could ask. -Featherwing
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Anytime *says with a huff glaring at Sunheart then closing her eyes to sleep* -Applethorn
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Nods at Rainpaw, before looking back at Wrenflight, eyes cold* "Don't pretend like you're not disgusted with me for it," *says softly* "I mean, it was my fault. I'm the one who asked Sunheart too." ~ Shiverpaw

*Tilts her head to the side* "Were you born sickly?" ~ Berryfrost

"Of course! I'm going to tell him that you were a delight and gave me absolutely no trouble." ~ Duskstorm

*Narrows her eyes* "A real warrior? I don't remember the Warrior Code saying that kits have to be a certain age before they leave camp, and Skyeart and Hushpool have never told us we weren't allowed. Besides," *looks at her* "real warriors leave camp all the time.' ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*scoffs lightly* Don't try to take any of the blame off him. He's just as much at fault. The reason I'm even apologizing to you is because I do consider you a friend. Sunheart is more like my mortal enemy. There's no real excuse for what happened, but I'm not so blinded by anger that I can't see the mental conundrum you might be in. -Wrenflight

I'm not sure if he'd believe that. *laughs softly* What about the fact that we didn't actually train? -Sweetbriar

*pads over to Falconstar* Did Merryberry inform you of her vision? -Scorchgaze

I suppose that makes sense...-Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Maintains her cold, hard stare for a few more moments before gradually smiling a bit* "Your mortel enemy?" *echoes* "Sounds a bit dramatic, don't you think?" ~ Shiverpaw

"But we did train, technically. I gave you advice on how to get closer to him, and help you understand him. Training doesn't have to be physical, does it?" ~ Duskstorm

*Nods* "She did. It's very troubling, to say the least." *studies him, then lowers his voice* "Did she share her suspecians with you? That it might be warning of another death - or a murderer?" ~ Falconstar

*Smirks* "See? Now, come on, let's go! Unless," *looks at her challengingly* "you're too scared?" ~ Thunderkit

Busy?
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nope!

Don't you think me starting a fight with him was a bit dramatic? So are you surprised? *smiles slightly* I can't help it that his personality is the exact opposite of mine. And he refuses to be agreeable! -Wrenflight

True. But if I were you I might leave that out. The information was extremely helpful though. I don't know if I could have gotten a better mentor. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Sweetbriar

*nods* We discussed it a little on the return into camp. What do you think about it? -Scorchgaze

I'm not scared at all! *looks around* And I think I know the perfect way out. Come on. *pads into the nursery* -Bloodkit

Are you girls behaving yourselves? -Hushpool

*nods to their mother in the nest* We're going to play in my special cave! *heads to the back of the nursery and slips inside, peering through a small crack that lead to the outside* -Bloodkit