Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10101-10150 of 31229

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Busy Team?

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Of course she does. If I was trying to get on the good side of my silly crush, I would follow their every order; Clan leader or not." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*huffs shuffling his paws* Ummm i guess she is always happy? so thats a good trait..
Strongbreeze

*watches her and sighs* Sorry...
Foxkit

*looks back at Bloodkit and scampers away from the edge*
Tanglekit

Thats because he likes to start trouble!
Sunheart

*nuzzles him and closes his eyes* you do make a really nice nest warmer though.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Unfortunately :p I've got a full house right now

*nudges him lightly* That's not what I meant. I meant she has respect for you as a leader. A lot of respect. But what do I know? *chuckles softly* -Scorchgaze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Eyes him* "Sometimes I worry that you know much more than you let on." ~ Falconstar

*Turns and looks at Sweetbriar, satisfied* "There. He thinks you're positive. That's a great trait!" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•looks at his vile and takes another bite from it•
Strongbreeze
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm glad. *purrs* -Treetail

Yea right! You're talking about yourself! -Darkmist

*watches the water happily* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Why do you say that? -Scorchgaze

Thank you Strongbreeze. *shuffles her paws and looks over at Falconstar* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I've always thought so about you. Too much wisdom in those eyes. Like you piece things together before I do, and then decide to keep it to yourself until I finally catch up," *huffs, frustration in his tone* ~ Falconstar

*Her smile drops when her friend looks away, and she glares slightly at Strongbreeze for not convincing her* Whatever. *Stands to her paws* "Wanna go hunting?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*chuckles* I have to keep you on your toes. Honestly though, I only do so because I know you'll figure it out for yourself. You're an intelligent cat, Falconstar. But you need to figure things out at your own pace. -Scorchgaze

*looks up at her* Me? -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Flicks an ear, irritated* "So you admit that you realize things before I do and choose to keep them to yourself. I don't suppose any of that relates to your daughter? The one you're apparently not worried about becoming pregnant?" ~ Falconstar

*Smiles brightly* "Well duh. Who else?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks back down at his vole catching Berryfrost glare and continues eating*
Strongbreeze

am not!
Sunheart

*sits besides Bloodkit*
Tanglekit

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I admit that and yes it does. *raises an eyebrow at him* I don't see Sweetbriar offering herself up to anyone else, so unless you have any plans to take her body I definitely don't have to worry about her getting pregnant. -Scorchgaze

I thought maybe you'd like to go out with Strongbreeze. -Sweetbriar

Are too! -Darkmist

*purrs in amusement* -Featherwing

*looks at him* You okay? -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
You still free Katie?
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
I don't know for how much longer, but yep!

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"If I made plans to take use her body, would you finally interfere and forbid her from interacting with me? Or at least acting on her feelings towards me?" ~ Falconstar

*Blinks, caught off guard* "I mean, Strongbreeze can come with us if he's wants to, I guess," *looks at the tom wearily* ~ Berryfrost

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•nods•
Tanglekit

Are not you always liked to start trouble! •looks at his brothers• right?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No. At that point I'd encourage her to become mates with you. *gives him a stern look* If you did have plans to be inappropriate with my daughter without giving her the love she deserves my issue would be with you, not her. -Scorchgaze

*looks at him* would you like to join us? -Sweetbriar

I think you both do. -Featherwing

*purrs softly* Agreed. -Blackpelt

Good. *looks back at her sister and Foxkit* -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•finishes his bike and looks at them• uh if you two want me to come then sure
strongbreeze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Great StarClan," *Mutters* "That's even worse. You'd encourage us to become mates." ~ Falconstar

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
If anything were to happen between you two, of course. But like you said, you have impenetratble hormones so the odds of anything happening are slim to none. The odds that you become attracted enough to my daughter to actually change your stubborn ways are near impossible according to you. So I have nothing to worry about. -Scorchgaze

It's the three of us then. *rises to her paws with a smile and heads for the exit, glancing at Falconstar as she passes* -Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods and gets to his paws and follows after her*
Strongbreeze

*huffs*
Sunheart

*looks where she was looking*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
So what now? -Featherwing

Let's go to the lake. -Blackpelt

Hey Tanglekit, where's your sister? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
The lake I hope you don't expect us to swim •purrs•
Sunheart

•points towards the nursery•
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Why not? -Darkmist

*leads the way* It is new-leaf after all. -Featherwing

*nods slightly then looks back at her sister and Foxkit and smiles slightly, happy her sister was making some friends* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"That's right. You have nothing to worry about because I have complete and total control over my hormones, that only factor that might attract me to your daughter, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about." ~ Falconstar

"We should try and swim," *suddenly speaks up* ~ Thunderkit

*Follows Sweetbriar, casting Strongbreeze a weary glance* "He's not very talkative, is it?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*narrows his eyes slightly* Are you saying the only attractive quality of my daughter is her looks? -Scorchgaze

No, but you're very talkative so you might see most cats as quiet. *teases* -Sweetbriar

Thunderkit that's not very safe. We don't know how and most of the pool is pretty deep. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Scoffs* "In all honestly, I'm not even saying she has that. She's pretty, but even her looks don't appeal to me." ~ Falconstar

*Shrugs* "Alright, I'll give you that one." ~ Berryfrost

*Gazes into the water* "I bet it's all instinct. We would just jump in and know." ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks clearly irritated* Okay, well I'm now right back to where I started with this whole thing. -Scorchgaze

*purrs and flicks her flank with her tail* So where are we going to hunt? -Sweetbriar

Thunderkit that's not true. At least let's get a warrior to teach us. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Yea i dont really think thats how it works Thunderkit
Foxkit

*looks at the two she cats flicking his tail slightly* near the training area is usually pretty good hunting.
Strongbreeze

Im not much of a swimmer mouse brain.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sounds good to me. -Sweetbriar

You swim whenever Frecklenose wants to swim. -Darkmist
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Raises an eyebrow* "And that is-?" ~ Falconstar

"Sounds good to me!" *chirps* ~ Berryfrost

*Rolls her eyes slightly* "Taking a warrior will take too long. Let's just wade into a shallow part and see!" ~ Thunderkit

1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Busy Team?
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'll probably be home soon. Hopefully

She should find someone who actually appreciates her for how wonderful she is. Someone who can think of nice things to say about her. -Scorchgaze

*heads in the direction, scenting the air as they go**purrs lightly* Falconstar and I trained yesterday by the hollow. -Sweetbriar

Thunderkit, dad and Mama are sleeping right over there! We can just go wake them. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*sits down letting them settling it*
Thunderkit

*watches them and curls his tail*
Tanglekit

*nods* You know you two seem more like sisters then friends. *says padding along*
Strongbreeze

i dont swim i waddle!
Sunheart
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I can think of nice things to say about her. I do think she's pretty. I also think she's intelligent, a quick learner, capable, and swift. I just don't find her appealing." *Shrugs* "I agree with you, though. She should find someone who isn't me." ~ Falconstar

"Oh? How'd that go?" ~ Berryfrost

"Or we can just wade around in the shallow parts!" *marches stubbornly to a shallow end, and inspects it* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* We might as well be. I'm closer to Berryfrost than I am to anyone else. *looks at her* Better than today, but not great. -Sweetbriar

*laughs* Nice. -Darkmist
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I highly doubt she'll listen to that. I've told her multiple times, but she's got her heart set on you, my friend. *looks thoughtful* Hear me out, okay? You won't like this, but it may work in your favor. At this point, you're just rejecting her to be stubborn, or that's how she sees it. So...if you take her on a date then properly and honestly let her down gently she'll understand. -Scorchgaze

Thunderkit don't! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…

*Flicks an ear* "If I take her out on a date with every intention of letting her down, I look like a pretty miserable excuse for a Clan leader." ~ Falconstar

*Glances back and raises an eyebrow* "Are you gonna do it instead?" ~ Thunderkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That's why I said honestly. Falconstar, no one would have a word to say if you actually enjoyed a date with my daughter. So if you truly enjoy it...then no harm done. -Scorchgaze

*blushes and shoves her lightly* Knock it off! *Laughs* She's always making inappropriate jokes to get a reaction out of me! It's not about being ordered around, I just like who he is overall. *purrs* And he's so handsome. -Sweetbriar

No, none of us will until a warrior is present! *looks at the boys* Can one of you go get a warrior? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looks a bit uncomfortable* Uh....do i want to even know about this?
Strongbreeze

*sighs and scracthes his ears* If she isnt going to listen Bloodkit just let her learn her self.
Foxkit

*huffs* Whats so funny about it?
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
The imagine of you waddling in the water. -Darkmist

I responded in these conversations as well, tangle.
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Oh, there would be a few who have a word to say about it," *meows grimly* "If no one from StormClan - and there would be some - then gossip would spread to the neighboring Clans. You know how traditional GoldenClan has always been. They would have a blast with the news that Falconstar enjoyed a date with a young she-cat who wasn't even born until after he became Clan leader." *shakes his head* "It just doesn't look good, Scorchgaze. There's always someone whose waiting for you to mis-step and fail. Someone would look at the situation and think that I'm just using her." *shrugs* "She is pretty, after all, and padding hopelessly after her Clan leader. It's too easy." ~ Falconstar

*Grins at him over her shoulder* "Probably not. So, what about you, Strongbreeze? Any fantasies you'd like to share?" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I would hope rumors of my daughter's crush haven't carried over to other clans! I know she was upset when it initially got around this clan. *smiles slightly, his eyes knowing* As you say, Falconstar. -Scorchgaze

*tries to get rid of her blush* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Narrows his eyes* "You're doing it again. You think you know something that I don't." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Am I? *purrs softly* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"Yeah. You are. Tell me what you're thinking or stop thinking it." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
My bad im just scattered atm

*looks up and pads over to Skyheart and Hushpool and paws at Hushpool*
Tanglekit

*rolls his eyes* Im going to stick thorns in your nest. *looks at Featherwing and Blackpelt* Do you two enjoy swimming?
Sunheart

*coughs* Umm....i mean i tom can dream but that doesnt mean im going to tell you two it.
Strongbreeze.

Who am i missing?
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*eyes brighten at the prospect of teasing* "No way, now you have to tell us! We won't judge, honest! Will we, Sweet?" *nudges Sweetbriar* ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls his eyes slightly* I was thinking that an easy way to establish a certain level of respect is to not allow the words of others to change the way you live your personal life. Of course, all leaders and deputies need to hold a certain standard of professionalism​, but that has nothing to do with your day to day personal life. In all honesty, I've heard talk from many cats in others clans, negative talk about me as your deputy. But I still command respect, because I don't allow what anyone says to change how I handle my life and my profession. -Scorchgaze

Of course not, but you don't have to tell us if it makes you uncomfortable. -Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前