Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9551-9600 of 31229

1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•stretches padding out of the warriors den•
Flintstripe

•followed after them• I don't think we are allowed in there Bloodkit
Foxkit

Hey but it was worth it for me atleast!
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It was worth it for me too. *tugs on his ear playfully* -Frecklenose

He said we could! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Urio:was passed out so didn't hear any of that as her kits at her side
Brumblebraze:looks sorry"im sorry to hear..did something happen?"he asked
Yaletrunk:finds scorchgaze"hey im ready for the dawn patrol"he said and blinks"you look beat did something happen?"
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I received a visit from Thorntail. -Blackpelt

Oh, right the dawn patrol. *sighs* Urio managed to sneak out of camp. Luckily I found her in time to help deliver her kits. I've been up with her all night making sure the little ones were safe. -Scorchgaze
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Did he?
Foxkit

*watches the other kits follow Hushpool out of the den and slowly starts to follow them*
Tanglekit

*growls lightly and yawns* i just need some rest now *chuckles*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Me too. *purrs and pads into camp with him* -Frecklenose

*smiles back at Tanglekit gently* -Hushpool

He said that if our parents want us in a den we can play in his! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*brightens up* okay lets go play in the leaders den then!
Foxkit

*stops seeing that she spotted him and shrinks down*
Tanglekit

*follows besides her and starts heading towards the warriors den with another yawn*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*lays down in their nest* -Frecklenose

It's okay Tanglekit​. -Hushpool

*bounces excitedly and starts climbing the rocks* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*pads over to her slowly keeping himself away from Thunderkit*
Tanglekit

*flops down* Ugh! *snuggles up close to her*
Sunheart

*follows after her*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and licks his face* All worn out? -Frecklenose

Why don't you go play with Foxkit and Bloodkit, Tanglekit. -Hushpool

*looks down with wide eyes* This is so cool!! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods purring* You arent? Miss shaky hips?
Sunheart

*shrugs looking at his paws*
Tanglekit

*follows her gaze and looks around* You can see everything!
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yes yes yes. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Frecklenose

It's up to you. -Hushpool

Everyone else looks so much smaller! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:looks very impressed "wow thats great!"smiles "just like our deputy huh"looked impressed"about all that,know im completely here to help you out if you need it"he nods to him
Brumblebraze:looks shocked"really?what did he want to say?"was confused on why he would besiddes the fact Blackpelt was around
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Thats what i though. *holds her close and cuddles with her*
Sunheart

*looks up at the other kits seeing how high they were and shakes his head*
Tanglekit

*nods* Yea even Hushpool looks like one!
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well thank you. I appreciate that. *huffs* Though we better get going with the dawn patrol. *looks around for someone else to bring* -Scorchgaze

*purrs slightly* He wanted to know when I was going to die. -Blackpelt

*purrs and lay her head down against his paws, drifting off to sleep* -Frecklenose

Are you afraid of the height? -Hushpool

How cool do you think it is to stand at the top and talk to the clan? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:"humm"thinks"umm maybe Flintstripe or bring Shiverpaw?she might appreciate it"he said giving her an opportunity
Brumblebraze:blinks at him"that seems like a weird question"looks confused at why.What mate would want the death of their mate??
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*grooms her while she sleeps*
SUnheart

*nods shyly*
Tanglekit (i like how he is afraid to talk after he said hi to Thunderkit then got beat up)

I think it would be the greatest!
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* Could you go get Shiverpaw? *pads over to Flintstripe* You good to go on dawn patrol? -Scorchgaze

Like I said last night, or relationship is very firmly bonded. We just don't know how to function without the other. -Blackpelt

That's okay. You don't have to go up. -Hushpool

*nods and looks around* I wonder if it gets lonely sleeping alone. All the other warriors sleep together. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* that is what a mate is for.
Foxkit

*shuffles his paws awkwardly*
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*shrugs* I guess. I don't think anyone should worry about getting a mate until they've fulfilled their spot as a warrior! It's not really that important if you ask me. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Really but how is the clan suppose to get more kits?
Foxkit

*yawns tiredly padding out of the nursery*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I guess that's a good point. But still, being a warrior is the most important. -Bloodkit

Hello love. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Oh well i guess that makes sense.
Foxkit

Hi *yawns again and stretches*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*jumps on his back* So we have to train hard when we're apprentices okay? -Bloodkit

How'd you sleep? -Hushpool
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
brumblebraze:"do you..no want to try?"he asked genuinely curious "itd stink if you didnt get any thrill out of life anymore"he said

Yaletrunk:goes to Shiverpaw"you are coming for dawn patrol"smiling abit"go your best" he said and headed back to wait with Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*turns to his father and nods* Yea im down for it..and uh sorry about last night. *says a little embarrassed*
Flintstripe

*chuckles and nods* Will do Bloodkit i mean i cant let you get ahead of me.
Foxkit

Like a badger
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*pads over to the entrance of the cave, waiting for Shiverpaw and Flintstripe**looks at his some and chuckles a bit* Don't be. No one else has any room to talk when it comes to expressing their love around camp. Don't worry about it. -Scorchgaze

I'm going to do my best to enjoy my life as it is now, but I won't get the same enjoyment that I used to. But I am trying to be happy. -Blackpelt

Well that's good. *purrs* -Hushpool

I'm going to beat you anyway. *tugs on his ear playfully* -Bloodkit
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*flicks his tail still embarrassed*
Flintstripe

*shakes his pelt trying to get her off* Hey come on thats not nice to say.
Foxkit

*nods and sits down blinking to tiredness from his eyes*
Skyheart
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:he heard this and smirked coming up"oh?naughty naughty"he teased purring.He looked over at Scorchgaze with a smirk"do you plan on something like that for our date?"clearly teasing
Brumblebraze:smiles and nods"im glad"he gave a supportive purr
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*glances behind them* "But what if they play in my nest while we're gone?" ~ Thunderkit

*sits in the shade of a tree, watching* ~ Berryfrost

*Pads out of the den, leaving Duskstorm* ~ Falconstar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
(Urio is still passed out)
KatieK102 commented…
I edited that 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks his face softly* -Hushpool

Fine fine fine. I'm sorry. *slides off his back* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*settles down and begins grooming his fur, waiting for Urio to wake up* ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
They're still much too young. -Hushpool

*sees him leave and moves to lean his chin on her shoulder* So, how's that little crush of yours coming? -Treetail

*blushes slightly at the mention of it* Not too good. Though I do suppose I could be in much worse positions. -Sweetbriar

It'll be difficult, but for the sake of my family and loved ones I'm trying. -Blackpelt

Hey now. *cuffs Yaletrunk lightly* Watch that tongue of yours or I'll have it picking sticks out of moss for a moon. *says lightheartedly before rising to his paws* All right, Shiverpaw, Flintstripe, Yaletrunk let's move out. *leaves camp* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*nods padding along*
Flintstripe

*watches his daughters amused*
Skyheart

See being nice isnt taht hard *chuckles*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
We'll head for the west border today. -Scorchgaze

I'm always nice! *sticks her tongue out at him* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*bats her nose and starts his way down* Uh huh sure.
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I am! *follows after him* I try at least. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:He chuckles smirking "sure handsome" as he fallows them a smirk on his face still
Brumblebraze:"its ok.Know I'm here to help too" he said smiling.He thought Blackpelt was super cool and hoped he had a long time with him
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Always plentiful with compliments huh? *chuckles slightly* -Scorchgaze

*pads over to them* Hey. *licks his brother's shoulder* You doing okay? -Featherwing

As okay as I can be. Brumblebraze has been helping me out a bit. -Blackpelt

*Smiles and nods gratefully to him* Well that's good to hear. -Featherwing
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Busy Team?

*Huffs* "Thats what cats said about Tanglekit," *mutters, and shoots the other kit a glare* ~ Thunderkit

*Pads out of the den, and immediately notices Sweetbriar and Treetail. Was momentarily caught off guard by her blush and how close they were, but shrugged it off as he approached them* "Hey," *meows easily* "Still sore from yesterday, or do you feel up to training?" ~ Falconstar

*Falls into steo behind the older cats, and looks at Flintstripe strangely* "Is Yaletrunk... flirting with your father?" *asks softly* ~ Shiverpaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Grooms his creamy-colored pelt as he waits for Urio to wake up, keeping a dutiful eye on her and her kits* ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Nope!

Honey I promise I won't let them play in our nest. -Hushpool

*nods* I'm up for it! *smiles and rises to her paws* -Sweetbriar

*purposefully drags his gaze down her body, but so that she couldn't see* Come see me once you get back. We've got some catching up to do. *presses his muzzle to her ear so only she could hear, but he shot a glance at Falconstar out of the corner of his eye, making a bit of a show off how touchy he was with her* Good luck with the flirting and all. *drags his muzzle across her cheek briefly before padding away* -Treetail

*laughs a bit, she saw him as like a third brother so she thought nothing of his closeness* I'll do my best. *turns back to Falconstar, still smiling* Ready to go? -Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*huffs, but relents* "Fine." ~ Thunderkit

*His eyes follow Treetail as he leaves, trying not to let the shock show on his face. What was that about?* *Shakes his head slightly and spins around, leading the way out of camp* "Yeah... come on." ~ Falconstar

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and licks her head* Good. So, what would you like to do today? -Hushpool

*follows after him happily, walking next to him inside of behind him as she usually did* So what will we be doing today? -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shrinks away from her glare and scampers off*
Tanglekit

*watches them and shrugs* To be honest i dont want to know.
Flintstripe

Yea thats true its better then nothing, *crouhes down and jumps the last rock*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*jumps down beside him* So, what should we do now? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Watches Bloodkit and Foxkit for a few moments* "What are they doing?" ~ Thunderkit

*Makes a point of not meeting her gaze, keeping his eyes trained on the path in front of them* "Tree climbing. I think that's going to be a daily thing, since it forces you to rely solely on your front half." ~ Falconstar

*Wrinkles her nose* "That's just wrong." ~ Shiverpaw
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
(ha that was great xp though idk why they find it so wrong)
Yaletrunk:he smirks "just my warrior duty'Leans in whispering "i wouldnt be fully against it though".He was a big flirter and charmer as well as a teaser
Bramblebraze:felt proud and happy at that purring unintentionally
Urio:she woke up groaning"that was a bad idea"she mumbled and looked around at the nursery "oh we made it"looking at the male"who are you?"she asked.She was a very pretty she cat but looked pretty beat at the moment
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
They were checking out Falconstar's den. -Hushpool

*nods* It definitely worked me the most yesterday, though the swimming did as well. Maybe we could make that a time to time exercise while tree climbing is daily. *offers while gazing up at the sky, supposedly lost in thought and not paying attention as she briefly brushes against his flank* -Sweetbriar