Stormclan Members of StormClan - Inactive 一覧

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
To have your cats re-activated and added back into the role play, just comment below and let me know!

Leaders:

None.

Deputies:

Medicine Cats/Medicine Cat Apprentices:
Yellowblaze(TalaLeisu2)-Gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and heather eyes
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Mosspelt-(Gagababe101)-Brown tortoiseshell she-cat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle
Bubblestream (Smartone123) - fluffy light gray she-cat with dark gray spots and bright blue eyes
Holiday-(TalaLeisu2)-Pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green.
Burntheart-(TalaLeisu2)-Small black tom with green eyes.
Chillsnow (TalaLeisu2)-Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes
Roseleaf (forgetful) - a long furred tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Brambleblaze (Smartone123) - brown tom with black stripes on his back and bright amber eyes
Juniperleaf (TheWOLFPACK15) - slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing (TheWOLFPACK15) - lean silver tom with spotted tabby stripes and pale yellow eyes
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes (Apprentice: Mousepaw)

Apprentices
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)-dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Minnowpaw (Bluefire777) - grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Lionpaw (BlueFire7777) - big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Holiday's Foster Litter
Honeykit (forgetful) - golden she-kit with blue eyes
Squirrelkit (TalaLeisu2) - ginger tom with green eyes
Urio's Litter

Elders
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (retired due to injury)
last edited on Nov 07, 2021 at 02:58AM

Stormclan 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
To have your cats re-activated and added back into the role play, just comment and let me know!
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
To have your cats re-activated and added back into the role play, just comment and let me know!
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I've got the cats back I want so all my others you can just delete from here. Quietstep I said passed away and Hushpool is back haha.
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Okay!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I said all of my cats were dead though I could bring back spottedlily as an elder with streamripple if we want a cute old couple I forgot I had her
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Gotcha, Blue!
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Placing Tala and Forgetful's cats here until further notice.
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Placing Tala and Smart's here until claimed.
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
should i bring anyone back?
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
^ ^