Spuffy I just need some Spuffy love...

spikes_girl posted on Oct 22, 2008 at 11:19PM
Maybe this isn't the best use of forum, but lately I've been thinking how sad it is that Buffy & Spike will never see each other again, and I'd just like to talk about all the great things and best parts of Spuffy.
save

Spuffy 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 callstories said…
We'll remember the good times! :) Or you can do what I do and pretend they lived happily every after and will have fat grandchildren one day. Denial is the best.
1年以上前 spikes_girl said…
yes we always will... lol i like to think that too that they end up happily ever after and angel goes off and mourns for cordelia :) and then kennedy turns out evil and tara and anya come back to life hehe not spuffy but yes that's my dream... and you know, it COULD happen.
1年以上前 callstories said…
ANYTHING is possible in Buffyverse! I totally agree with you. I hated Kennedy. I wouldn't mind if she turned out to be a demon.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Isabellas_girl said…
You aren't the only one who misses Spuffy belive me.I miiss them too and I'm really sad they would never meat each other agin but everything is possible.I really belive that when you are meant to be whit someone else you always find your way back to him.