Spuffy Should there be a Movie Based on Spuffy?

adwbuffy posted on Oct 20, 2008 at 11:47PM
Hey Spuffiers,

Have been taking a lot of thoughts about this ever since the show ended. It made me mad that Buffy would never see Spike again. Until we all know Spike's appearance on ANGEL SEASON 5 , Angel and Spike agruing about Buffy in the entire series.

Overall, it still didn't satifisy my feelings over Spike and Buffy. All I can remember about the couple was about hate, partners,friendship,understanding,passion,­rap­e,a­nd the other risking everything to save there love forever. A.K.A Spike fought to get soul back from the UnderWorld. And Spike sacifice everything to save the world for his love for Buffy.

What do you think my judgement a Spuffy Movie?

Spuffy 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 spikes_girl said…
that would be great! i've been itching for some spuffy smooching...
1年以上前 callstories said…
I'd love a Spuffy movie. I think if Joss ever does a Buffy movie it would be Spuffy geared. But I doubt it will ever happen. I think SMG is over Buffy and unfortunately spending all her time making B movies. We can always live in the fanfictions where they are together. :)
1年以上前 adwbuffy said…
Hey callstories, thats sounds a workable plan for all the fanfiction that we read about Spuffy. The remembrance of Spuffy will never be forgotten, and if that will ever happen with a Buffy movie that falls in Spuffy. That would be a great movie, fans start to grow about this couple already.

Sarah Michelle Gellar I think she won't agree about because she siged up a new HBO series, and other cast members like David Boreanaz has his series to worry about "Bones", Alyson Hannigan in How I Met You Mother, James Marsters has two shows that piling up on him like Dragon Ball Z movie that will be comming out in May, and Smallville Season 8 as Brainiac

I think there will never be a movie of Spuffy?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 callstories said…
I didn't know James was going to be in Dragon Ball and in season 8 of Smallville. I'll have to start watching. And I didn't know SMG has signed on for an HBO series. Good. I've wanted her to do something good since Buffy.
1年以上前 adwbuffy said…
Oh yeah, besides I love Smallville , I was shocked about James appearance of Smallville being the villian on the show.

SMG,I'm glad she doing something else than Buffy, even I miss the show.
1年以上前 jighooligan101 said…
im pretty sire Joss has said if there is a BtVS movie it will be neither Spuffy or Bangel geared
1年以上前 Isabellas_girl said…
I would be happy if they make a Spuffy film because I am sad how Buffy would never know that Spike is alife.I would love to see her reaction.
1年以上前 Jehan_the_Sitar said…
crying
It would make me happy, but I know it will probably never happen.
1年以上前 sexyspike1 said…
sad
That would be incredible! Oh, god, how I'd love to see that =D But Jehan_the_Sitar is right, I don't think that's going to happen :(