Spuffy Why do あなた 愛 Spuffy?

NikaDawson posted on Mar 12, 2008 at 03:12AM
Exactly what about the couple do you like the most? Why do you like them?

Spuffy 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 amazondebs said…
i don't actually like buffy (although i wouldn't mind being her)but i lovw how spike is when he's around her
1年以上前 NikaDawson said…
Another Spuffy fan who really doesn't like Buffy that much, like me, lol. I don't either, but she just fits with him, you know?
1年以上前 nosemuffin said…
I go back and forth with Buffy. Sometimes I love her and sometimes I hate her. But the way that Spike feels about her makes me like her more. I'm a Spuffy fan because of Spike.

Side note: You guys are both pretty big fans Drusilla and not Buffy. Why is it then that you mainly ship Spuffy rather than Spike and Dru?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 NikaDawson said…
I think I ship Spike with Buffy because I find they fit better, and because of Spike's love for Buffy and what's he's done for her. The depth of his love for Buffy. She helped him become who he was.

I do like Spike and Drusilla as a couple, for the time they were a couple, but that Spike moved on and feel into a deeper, more passionate love with Buffy.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 amazondebs said…
hmmmm i dunno, i love dru and spike but in season 2, and i love crush!

and i would ship spru or spusilla (lol) but no one seems to argue against them anyway so i don't get defensive of them, i am sort of mellow really i like each couple in it's own time frame (if that makes sense) but when couples starts to loose it them i start to dislike them like bangel in season 3, like willow and oz in season 4, where as there has never been a moment of spuffy where i thought 'this has run it's course'
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 NikaDawson said…
Maybe because they never did really get closure. Bangel had it's closure. Spuffy didn't, not really.
1年以上前 nosemuffin said…
That's true. Personally, I'm still waiting. I know that Joss wants some people from the Angel comics world to crossover at some point. At the very least, he has to tell her that he's not dead.
1年以上前 amazondebs said…
she already knows doesn't she?
1年以上前 NikaDawson said…
I don't know. It never says if she knows or not. In fact I think the two mentions of Spike and Angel from her in the comics is that fantasy of hers where they're chained to her naked, and when she told Satsu that people who love her usually end up having bad things happen to them. She mentions Spike burning up, so maybe Andrew actually kept his mouth shut and didn't tell.

Here's a quote from Joss on Spike and Angel and the Buffy comics:

Joss Whedon: I won't be using the ancillary characters from "Angel" [in Season 8 of "Buffy"] unless I absolutely think that nobody else can fit this bill. Spike and Angel I will definitely use, but sparingly. But I would do that anyway. You don't want to use it up by having Spike standing around in the background of every frame. He means so much to Buffy, so did Angel, that you want to save them for the big hits.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 NikaDawson said…
Spuffy recently made TV Guide's hottest scenes ever at number one! Yay.

link
1年以上前 nosemuffin said…
Oh my god Nika, I love you for posting that Joss quote! I can't wait for those "big hits".
1年以上前 NikaDawson said…
Me to. I wonder what those are going to end up being, lol. I love that quote cause he put Spike before Angel, lol.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 adwbuffy said…
Well I love the couple because they both understand each other they are the hottest couple on the series after Angel Overall the couple was a huge change in the series that i want to see any way besides I was shocked that Spike was in love Buffy and Season 6 . She had the most addictive relationship with Spike. And the Final Season was the most shocking series yet . Cuz Both Spike and Buffy's passion grew even hotter than before I ever seen and I support them all the way.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 SilentAngel said…
They somewhat make a cute couple.In the long run they won't last long. Because they obviously come from 2 different worlds. But Spike is really hot.
1年以上前 heather13 said…
I love both characters and I feel that after getting through everything that happened in season 6 and building on that and growing stronger in season 7, that they do suit each other the best. They understand the other, they can be themselves - the good, bad and ugly - and they got to the point where all of it was acceptable.
1年以上前 Harmony87 said…
*_* they have a great relationship..when Spike is fallen in love with Buffy, he became a real person, not a simple vampire...and we have to remark that he has taken his soul back for her *_* that was a very hard decision to make!!!
1年以上前 Isabellas_girl said…
Why I love Spuffy.It's a very hard question.I think I love him mainly because of their love.Form the furst moment they've met they was an obvious attraction even though both of them loved other people at the moment.Also the connection they shared was very poewerful how they understoo each other and how they worked on their issisues.Thye are elemines in their love that there is in other couples in real life.When you see Spuffy you could tell how much they cared for each other you could see that the love between them is stronger and would last.Buffy was the furst woman who really touched Spike's heart and Spike was the furst and only guy who didn't left her even when she was cruel whit him.I think their love was beatiful.:)
1年以上前 Jiriruca said…
sad
Because... cuz when buffy/spike is alone n really sad, she/he is the only person that's there for him/her. Buffy always keep spike alive when all the scoobie gang wants him dead. And... well, I think nobody will ever forget the legendary episode "Touched" in season 7. Spike... spike was soo sweet. In that moment I wish being buffy :D
1年以上前 GemonkDruid said…
I don't really know... I guess it's because it's not a fairytale relationship, it's complicated with many layers, like in real life. Also, I ship used-to-be-enemies couples. I dunno why.
1年以上前 autumnday77 said…
In some ways those two are on the same level. They are sensitive persons, and they are a bit childish (Spike more so)! They are equally strong physically, and they have strong wills. That makes the relationship interesting, confused and painful. And sexy:) When Spike gets a soul he gets more mature and that fits her new responsibilities in the final battle.
I also think the actors are really great together and understand that they were good friends off the set. That's nice!
1年以上前 spuffyromy said…
heart
Spike won his soul for Buffy and sides spike & Buffy are diffrent sides of the same coin.
With out evil there can be no good without lght there's no darkness you need one to even the other out.
It doesn't hurt that the actors are hot
1年以上前 smvgirl1988 said…
the reason why i love spuffy is because not only did they make fire, they also understood each other and made each other better because of spike the world would have ended and the way he cares for buffy is better than any other boyfriends he never left her when she needed help only to get a soul. not to mention he had a soul without the soul season 7 is where they becoming closer than ever not to mention spike's epic speech in touched and just that entire scene not matter how much i hated buffy at times in season 7 she became the chosen one because of spike by letting each other in and he always talks to her like a person and truly loves her for her not just because she's a slayer and that's why i love them their chemistry is amazing and their lost souls who found each other in the end and if you check out the comics their is enough spuffy to go around. go spuffy.