Spike Hurt によって How The 表示する Ended

spasweechee posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 05:55AM
i was a skeptic of the whole buffy series, and then i got hooked. i bought all the series and have done nothing this whole month but watch this show. spikes character really stuck out to me. they spent so much time showing his past and story, and building the complicated relationship between him and buffy. i was very very sad when angel came back and they opened that door between them. then they just killed off spike and squashed the idea of them being together. i just heard that spike comes back on that show angel, but its just not the same. does anyone else feel like it shouldn't of ended that way?? buffy and spike were supposed to be together!

Spike 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 em_em said…
big smile
Ideally yes Buffy and Spike would have saved the world and both survived and lived happily ever after.
But this is the Buffy verse we're talking about so of course no relationship could last forever, the characters couldn't be in love and together permanently!

Personally I like the way Spike moved over to Angel and how his character has carried on in the Angel season 6 graphic novels. But that doesn't stop me being a Spuffy fan LOL!
1年以上前 Buffygirl1988 said…
I think he needed to sacrifice himself to prove to himself that he was a hero. But I also think that once he came back he should have gone back to buffy :)

Spuffy forever!
1年以上前 amtwilightfreak said…
I agree with the whole sacrificing thing.And I just finished all the seasons. But I am trying to understand.When Buffy told Spike that she loved him, was she just saying that or did she really?
1年以上前 spikelover150 said…
I was very upset when i first saw the ending.... i cried. I had been watching nothing but Buffy for months, and Spike was my favorite. When the killed him off i was angry, but your right. He proved he was a hero because he sacrificed himself for them and to tell you the truth he would have done it for Buffy.. soul or no soul. I did enjoy that he came back to Angel as Spike and not some dumb lawyer or something..... but in episode " Girl in Guestion" i think it would have been cool if Buffy tried to break up to the fight Spike and Angel and the mafia were having and noticed that Spike was alive... rememeber she didnt know. I wonder what her reaction was going to be for that... you know?
1年以上前 Rogue-slayer said…
Yeah I agree. well, i would if that had been the genuine Buffy. Fake Buffy would have just broken his heart again bye not realising who he was lol
1年以上前 HMKOlovesBTVS said…
big smile
That was funny in the Girl in Question though, all you could see was Buffy's hair flipping around :) lol.
1年以上前 maryksand said…
I was hurt by the ending of season 7... Not because of Spike's death, but mostly because of Buffy's actions. I hate the moment when she lets go of his hand and rans away. So what if he wanted to die as a hero? His death wasn't even needed: he had already killed all the enemies and saved the world. He died only to close the Hellmouth and there still where other Hellmouths in the world so sacrifising your loving one for closing one of them was meaningless... Spike died for "a clean up" as he said himself. And Buffy let him. That's what broke my heart. She should have ripped the bleeding amulet out of his cheast and helped him. But she didn't. Why? Because Joss needed Spike in ATS to save the show's ratings. That's what still makes me sad. Spike in ATS wasn't even close to Spike in BTVS...
1年以上前 TheSlayer17 said…
I don't believe Spike when he said "No you don't, but thanks for saying it," and I don't think he believed it either. I think that he knew if he said "I love you too" or something like that, she would've stayed. And he wanted her to get out, because he loved her enough to let her go without him.

But yeah. It broke my heart. And WHY couldn't he pick up the BLEEDING phone to tell her he was ALIVE? How hard is that? NOT. I'd like to believe that Buffy would've gone to wherever he was when she found out.