ソウルイーター (SOUL EATER) Why does Tsubaki stay partners with Blackstar?

Samurai15 posted on Jul 15, 2011 at 09:00PM
Well this question has REALLY been bugging me for a while now so I decided to ask you guys! But why on earth does Tsuabki remain partners with Blackstar? Why does she care about him so much? In episode 6 when he fights Death the Kid with Soul and Maka says "If they like eachother so much maybe they should just be partners huh?" and Tsubaki freaks out on Maka all like "NO NO NO NO How could you say that? That would NEVER happen!" and stuff. So I was wondering is there any storyline in the Manga (I don't read the manga so I wouldn't know) because it never really tells in the anime... Sorry if this is a dumb question!

ソウルイーター (SOUL EATER) 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 jordin887 said…
heart
because she loves black star
1年以上前 S_y_r_i_n_x said…
because being the complete opposite of him their souls level out and she thinks she is the only one who can be his partner also she cares about him. Watch episode 4 stein talks about them.
1年以上前 Samurai15 said…
laugh
Lol actually the battle between the students and stein is episode 5 XD (trust me, I could give you a detailed summary of what happens in EVERY episode just cuz i have re-watched the entire series over a dozen times XD) But he doesn't exactly explain WHY she's his partner he just explains why they work as a team =P and to Jordin that is a possibility but now that i think about it, Black★Star is about 13 years old and Tsubaki seems like shes around 18 XD
1年以上前 mintybunny123 said…
I think that she likes him a lot and aires him !
1年以上前 ChadKumada said…
his completely extroverted personality is a nice counterweight to her introverted personality. she's got to appreciate that.