ソフィア・ブッシュ Chophia Together Again!!!

shingkai posted on Nov 08, 2007 at 07:05AM
hypothetically, chad fall for sophia again and sophia felt the same way and they both decided to reunite... will you give them your support???

-----------------------------------------­---­--
well i came up to this question because they were in the same show, they have intimate moments/scenes and i heard they will bring back brucas...
come to realize this if its happening in one tree hill why not in real life???

ソフィア・ブッシュ 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 abcd said…
yep
1年以上前 Chlarkfan said…
i would SOOO SUPPORT THEM<3333 thank you shingkai for asking this question i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them together!!! =)
1年以上前 xsparklex said…
of course i would
1年以上前 cara-girl said…
HELL YEA!!!
1年以上前 Leytonfan4ever said…
In way chophia is like brucas..i do believe chad is really sweet to sophia, but what he did to her was stupid! If they get back together then i kinda think it's gonna turn out like brucas the 2nd time--so to answer this question i would say--Maybe! I really think sophia deserves better!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 xsparklex said…
of course i would
1年以上前 goodness7 said…
ya i would. Where did you hear there were bringing Brucus back?
1年以上前 othgirl_peyton said…
yeah i definetly would!
1年以上前 lizisme said…
i would but i would rather see her with James
1年以上前 symone said…
yes i love them together
1年以上前 oth-rocks said…
HELL HELL HELL YEAH YEAH YEAH
1年以上前 addiee said…
Emm Chad is MARRIEDD !!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
DEFINATELY! OMG...yeahh!
1年以上前 mtoll4 said…
addiee, Chad is NOT married:p he is engaged!!
But anyway, what he did was so bad, so I hope she never takes him back.. no matter what.. But I loved them when they where a couple:D
1年以上前 Mischax3 said…
they were so so cute as a couple<333 one of these lovebirds couples xD

always smiling...
always making out...
always having fun...

one of these annoying ones xD but so so cute!!!! <333 i would of course support them. they looked always so happy when they were together.. and know chad isn' t smiling anymore.. not like he used to do when he was with sophia...=( but anyways james is like 1000 times hotter than chad and chad cheated on her... so i don't know oO
1年以上前 brucasrox19 said…
I would so support them!!! They are my favorite couple on and off screen!! Go Chopia and Brucas!!!!!
1年以上前 SophiaBrookefan said…
I love♥
Them sooooo Much!
I SUPPORT THEM!
1年以上前 Ciela_Vido said…
I would def support them... 100000000000%
1年以上前 jennifer_02 said…
me 2
1年以上前 ellieoth said…
heart
OF COURSE!!!!!
I MISS BRUCAS!!!I MISS CHOPHIA!!!
 OF COURSE!!!!! I MISS BRUCAS!!!I MISS CHOPHIA!!!
1年以上前 xStephliciousx said…
heart
I would love for that to happen!!
I LOVEEEEEEE them and I miss them soooo much!!

So they would def have my support... Always have, always be!!
1年以上前 SaRaHDaVis said…
well... No. I don't belive in a comeback together. It's over. If someone cheats on you like three months after the marriage, you have to wonder if he is the right guy for you. Sophia is too much intelligent to trust him again. She moved on as he did. Why start again something that doesn't work?
In my country we say "L'amore è eterno finchè dura" > "Love is forever till it lasts".
It was nice see them together I agree with you, but Chad was very immature. Sophia deserves more!
last edited 1年以上前