Son of Neptune fanfictions Son Of Neptune

goalies_rules posted on Apr 27, 2011 at 01:41AM
son of neptune

percy is at a roman camp and jason is at the greek camp. what will happen with percy and jason in the remaining months?

disclamour: i do not own percy jackson series or heroes of olympus
save

Son of Neptune fanfictions 16 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 goalies_rules said…
sorry will not be posting tonight but tomorrow night i will most likly post
Frisco
(percy)

i woke up with a killer headache. i was in a jail cell but instead of it being made out of metal, it was made out of some other gold material. i looked around the cell, to find one bunk , a sink and a toilet. i looked down at what i was wearing. i had an orange tee shirt that had some faded writing and dark blue jeans. i had a weird necklace on that had five beads. i looked at the last bead. it looked like the empire state building and it glowed names, Selena Beaugard, Charles Beckondarf. i had a feeling those people must have been very important in my life. wait a minuete why cant i remember who they are? i don't even remember where i'm from. all i remember is that my name is perseus jackson(but i prefer to be called percy, it just felt right) and a beautiful girl about my age(16) she had long blonde curls, stormy gray eyes. i heard a door open and two people walked in. a guy who was about 16 or 17 , he had blonde hair and blue eyes with a golden sword at his waist, and a girl with brown hair with yellow highlights and brown eyes, she looked really pretty and figured her mom was Aphrodite. wait a minuete? who's Aphrodite? doesnt matter any ways because i felt a pang of guilt. they came to my cell and the blonde guy said. the names Robert but call me Bobby. and i'm Hazel the brunnete said with a smile. your coming with us Bobby said. why i said. Because we need to see who you are and where you came from silly billy Hazel said. silly billy i thought? um... ok but first things first where am i and how did i get here i said puzzled? well.. Bobby said Hazel and i were on border patrol when we found you on the beach of san francisco. so we brought you here because we knew you were demigod because Lupa the wolf Goddess and director of camp said you are very important but she never told us anything after that. o, ok i said thinking i have to be dreaming. i walked outside with Bobby and Hazel. they guided me to a arena that looked a little suspicious because other kids were filing in the seats when we entered the arena. HEROES, CAMPERS pleas sit down someone bellowed. we will start our test in 5 minuets. what was that i asked Bobby and Hazel? your having a test and good luck they both said and closed the gates behind me. i ran to the gate and said guys let me in. but no answer. than someone came in front of me and said. perseus jackson. i flinched at her. i didn't even tell you my name

will be posting later today or 2morrow
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 underwater said…
big smile
that was good!! hey guess wat i'm the first one to review ur story!!!!:D
lol i know, thanks
im going to most likely post tonight
1年以上前 PersesJr said…
yes because your story is awesome
1年以上前 mmdr10 said…
big smile
that was super awesome!!!! I loved it, also it looks like we think alike since in my story hazel is also a daughter of venus!!! jejeje I will keep checking for your next chaps, good luck
fights
(Percy)

Who are you i asked dumbfounded? i am Lupa and i'm sure Bobby and Hazel told you about me on your way to the arena if i am not mistaken. yes i replied. Percy these romans hate Greeks, do not tell them or say the gods in there Greek terms because these campers have learned and grown up thinking that Greeks are evil and that they should all die Lupa said. okay er, Lupa but what am i sup__ DEMIGODS Lupa yelled. please sit down so that we may begin the test of this hero and see if he has what it takes Lupa yelled. the crowd cheered in excitement. Open the gates Lupa ordered. the gates opened and a hell hound came out. good luck child of Greece she said quietly but i could not hear her. what did you just say i asked but she disappeared. great i thought. now i'm going to be crushed under who knows how many pounds of hell meat. i noticed that i had no weapon and the crowd was laughing at me when i was running from the hound. after 3 minuets of sprinting i felt something fall out of my pocket. cool i thought. now i'm going to write all over the hell hound. i jumped over the hound and grabbed my pen and uncapped it and it turned into a 3ft long sword made out of bronze. the crowd gasped and someone yelled out HEY, ISN'T THAT SWORD SUPPOSED TO BE MADE OUT OF IMPERIAL GOLD? i erased that thought of that annoying kid and charged the hell hound. i dodged to the right and took out the hounds left hind leg. it fell to the ground and ended the fight. i grinned. NEXT Lupa yelled and a dracne came out. i easily defeated the dracne. it threw its spear leaving the dracne undefended and threw my sword at it. it disintegrated into dust. the gates opened and a cyclopes came out with a net and a sword. we fought for about 10 seconds and i disarmed him and had him at sword point. he said, Percy its me g-man. i looked at him astonished and when the cyclopes made a move for his sword i slashed at him and the cyclopes was gone. who's G-man i wondered? very good young demigod. now we will see how you do against your fatal flaw.everything went dark and i was in a dark ally. i saw a cyclopes getting killed and getting stabbed repeatedly yelling brother please help he cried. i stood my ground feeling horrible but my instincts told me to stay away from those figures. the darkness retreated and i was in the arena again. well down Lupa congratulating me. do you know what your fatal flaw is Percy she asked. self loyalty i guessed. yes she said.you have passed all your tests and i will not eat you for that. now we will see how you fight against a fellow demigod lupa said. OK i said. who will it be? one of the best swords man in camp. son of mars praetor of legion 3 come out with full battle gear. Mario son of mars praetor of legion 3 at your duty ma'm. fight Percy, show no mercy she told him. no need to worry Lupa, i never show mercy he said trying to scare me. Let the fight begin she ordered. me and Mario fought for about 2 minutes. he kept trash talking to me and saying that i suck and that he will humiliate me. i disarmed him and he said please i give up. i put my sword away and punched me in the gut and ran to his sword. i never fight fair Percy. my father is the God of war he sneered laughing like crazy. as much as i hate lying cheating really gets to me. i felt very angry and he came at me with out noticing. i disarmed him in a second's moment. i was about to give him the finishing blow when i retracted my pen and shook his hand. he looked at me with hatred and walked off mumbling to him self that im French toast later? demigod she said. time to assign your cabin and and dinner is at 7:30pm and campfire is at 9:10pm sharp

okay everyone i might post later than 9pm-10pm 2morrow because i have soccer at 7:30.
last edited 1年以上前
campfire
(Percy)

i was brought to cabin 11, herm-mercury i mean. i was assigned a lower bunk under the cabin leader, jack. he looked like a nice guy. he just turned 17 and had sandy blonde hair and brown eyes. but i just had a gut feeling whenever i'm around him i have to always keep a hand on my wallet or pockets. Jack called everyone to form a straight line from most to least seniority meaning that i'm at the back. we did roll call and when't to dinner. we grabbed food and went to our tables. just before we started to dig into our pork, potatoes, salad jack told me to go to the fire and give a piece of your meal. i followed what everyone else was doing. when it was my turn i gave 1 piece of my juiciest pork and said. father, please claim me, please i asked and sat down to eat. a goblet appeared and jack told me to ask what to drink, non-achoholic of course. i asked for blue-cherry coke. don't know why but it just felt right. TO THE GODS LUPA yelled. to the Gods everyone else cheered. i ate slowly and when i was finished i got dressed nicely. there was a closet that mercury gave to the cabin in the 1960's where whatever you imagine your self in the clothes appear on you. i imagined me in black pants and a nice blue dress shirt. i walked off by myself in the moonlight when someone appeared behind me. some lady with closed eyes and wearing a black widow dress. Perseus Jackson, do not oppose me or i shall destroy everything that is yours and she left me in the moonlight. OK i sighed. do not know what just happened but i know coming from this random lady who appeared out of no where its pretty bad. i got to the campfire and the Apollo cabin started to sing songs and enlighten up the mood. Campers lupa ordered. the talking and noise died down. we have a new camper, his name is Percy Jackson and he is in legion 1 and is a consul. WHAT! everyone exliamed. he is not even claimed yet so why should he go through the ranks. hes only been here one day, what makes him so special. Lupa sighed. OK Reyna daughter of Bellona. then Percy will fight every praetor and if he bests every single one than he is consul OK. um, er, OK lupa bu__ Percy come here please. i stepped forward. praetors of the 16 legions come forward. all praetors moving up. everyone in the arena now she ordered and everyone mumbled under there breaths. the arena was surprisingly bright in the cold night. Lupa appeared in front of me and said Percy you will fight all 16 praetors. when you lose to that praetor you are in that legion she said. OK, but lupa why did you try to put me in the first legion and what is a consul i asked? she glared at me and said good luck. after that she was gone. praetor 16 came in the arena. it was a satr- faun and i ended it quick. the first 9 praetors were a piece of cake but when i got to praetor nine i realized that i was fighting Hazel. Hazel daughter Venus (i knew i was right) come forward. she smiled at me and said good luck Percy. we fought for 2 minuets and i disarmed her and she looked sad. so much for being in my legion and said good luck winking at me. i get the feeling she likes me. next was Bobby and i defeated him the same way with Hazel except he didn't smile nor did he wink and if he did do that i would feel um er...... i don't know how anywho. when i got to legion 1 i had to fight Reyna daughter of Bellona. she glared at me and said that i better tell her where he is. who i asked and she attacked me with rage. of course i beat her in a matter of seconds and everyone around me looked astonished. how is this possible Reyna said, no one besides Jason could ever beat me. no one but Jason. this is why he should be consul and so he is. satisfied daughter of Bellona lupa said. yes i am thank you very mush Renya said glaring at me. we walked off and i heard a scream. someone fell off the edge of the cliff which is next to the arena. no one can survive that fall i thought. everyone ran towards the cliff and stopped to watch Hazel plummet to her death and be smashed by the sea. MOVE I YELLED and jumped over the cliff thinking gods i'm a real nut job. i caught up to Hazel and held her in my arms. when we crashed we didnt splat on impact. i created a bubble around us like i did a thousand times. i knew what i was doing. Percy Hazel said. why aren't we dead. because i just made you live by creating a water bubble around us. oh was all she had to say. i wondered how are we going to get back up to on land when me and Hazel floated to the top and Hazel screamed. the waves were getting bigger and bigger bringing us to the top. the wave was about 500 meters tall( about cliff length from cliff to ocean) Everyone Gasped when i brought us back to land and i ordered the water to calm down and retreat into the ocean. Hazel kissed me on the cheek saying thank the gods we were alive. Lupa said. Hail Perseus Jackson son of Neptune, god of sea, earth shaker, storm bringer father of all horses.
Neptune or Poseidon
(Percy)

someone yelled why isn't he claimed, we know NOW that he is the son of Neptune but why is there no hologram trident over his head a few kids asked lupa. she sighed. because he was claimed a long time ago. but how could he be claimed someone yelled. there is no other safe place on earth for demigods? Percy lupa said. give me your sword. Dakota daughter of Minerva please come forward. out of the group a 16 year old girl with long blonde curls and gray eyes came out. i think i know her from somewhere i thought. Lupa tossed the sword to Dakota and lupa ordered, look at the writing. Dakota looked for what mush have been writing in ancient Greek. Dakota's eyes widened and lupa said yes child. i have sworn on the river Styx about this so you must figure it out on your on. everyone back to your cabins. Percy stay here. i said something smart like oh OK. when everyone was gone lupa said jump off the cliff and go down to the water fall north of here. there you will find the temple of lord Neptune. he has asked to speak with you face to face.

(Annabeth)

we have about 4 months until the boat is done and i get to go see Percy!. i have been so excited but iv'e been so depressed, heart broken. what if he has another girlfriend?, what if he doesn't love me anymore? so many possibilities but which won is the right one. never mind that i'm going to Athena's temple now because i love to read on architecture of Greece and Rome and other places around the world. my second in command Malcolm told me that a new camper has just arrived and that the campfire will be at 9:30 sharp, which gives me 45 minuets to read, 30 minuets to eat and about 20 minuets to wait until campfire starts. it was my turn to take the newbee and show him around camp. he had a shade of sliver/gray eyes and black hair. his name was Marco and had a twin brother named Jace. apparently they are the hottest guy in camp besides Jason and Percy. the only weird thing was that Marco was more muscular, taller and had a rebellious face( just like Percy i sighed) and Jace was a little shorter with brown hair and silver eyes. he was well built but had a face that said mess with me or my bro and we will kill you. when i was showing them around camp- half blood they were most concerned about cabins. when i was explaining which cabin belongs to which God they were drawn to cabin 8 the most. the cabin of Artemis and Apollo. they were amazing at archery and told them why Artemis had no children. the cabin is just honorary. they both asked me to ask who could be our godly parent. i asked them who was your mortal parent. they both said i don't know. our mortal parent died years ago. we know nothing they said with a disappointed face. dinner is in 2 hours. be ready.
last edited 1年以上前
@ everyone:terrible sorry i haven't posted in the past seven days. i have been finishing up the chapters during the week

night

i showed Marco and Jace that before each meal we have to give a portion to it to the Gods, and say to your godly parent in which case you better pray if you want to get claimed tonight. they both looked at me and shrugged off. they went to the fire and prayed before giving a toast to the Gods. After eating, everyone took there seats and Chiron finally arrived with a face that looked like he was surprised. Half-Bloods Chiron yelled. we have two new campers here tonight. there names are Marco and Jace. Chiron called up Marco and Jace and faced everyone else(the campfire tonight was on the beach). the Aphrodite cabin said that Marco is sexy but Jace is hot. both boys flushed and everything went dark. when the lights came back on both Marco and Jace had weird symbols above there head. Chiron said very gravely hail Marco and Jace Rossi(i thought
Chiron didn't know there last names!) son of Nyx/Night the goddess of night.

@ everyone: will be posting more tonight
last edited 1年以上前
monkey
Percy

when i heard from lupa that my father wanted to see me i felt many different emotions come into place. excitement, scared, curious etc. i asked Lupa where the place was once more and she said north of our position and near the waterfall. your father will tell you the rest of the way. be safe child she said. i was wondering what Neptune's temple would look like but i don't have time for thinking, only doing. i jumped off the cliff and shouted an order at the water. and i had a water surf board under my feet and was surfing fast. when i went through the stream in the woods to the waterfall and my father spoke in my mind. Percy dive and follow Delphin to the aquarium and i will be there. i listened to my father's orders and dove. remember me Percy. Delphin asked and i got a memory of an old man and a dolphin and being able to hear what they are talking about. i replied i'm sorry i do not remember you but i think i have seen you somewhere. Delphin said yes that is true and swam off. i shrugged and followed him. when i got to the surface there was a door up a head that was made up of sea shells and sand. but there was no solid flooring and wondered how am i going to stand up and open the dorr. i started thinking and the water moved to the ends of the room and i stood up. i let the water fill the room and i was floating on water. i opened the door and saw my father in his throne. he was in his regular shorts and tee shirt. Poseidon i asked. yes my son. he stood up and hugged me and started to say my son and started to cry a little bit. i couldn't help it either and started to cry and said hey, dad
1年以上前 PersesJr said…
awesome man
thanks, i will be posting more on Friday because 2morrow i have soccer and Thursday i have to go for uniforms
very sorry people i will be signing off fanpop for good. i do not have anymore time and right now my family needs me
1年以上前 PersesJr said…
ok we understand