しゅごキャラ! Who Eles Loves To Do Shugo Chara ファン Art

mewmewsalioramu posted on Oct 11, 2009 at 02:38AM
i do it all the time

しゅごキャラ! 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Teddybearnagi said…
blush
I do to. but i don't post mine. I keep them in my sketch book where they belong. But i have no idea how to do one on the computer so i just draw them. My fanart is really good, but I draw the pictures in the manga and anime. I don't make my own. i have been working on that and i will try some day. (I'm the best at Amu and utau)
1年以上前 x-Keira-x said…
Oh, my God. My cousin draws Shugo Chara fanart ALL THE TIME. She's got soooo much crap hanging up in her wall and some on dA. She does some "fan editing" with GIMP, too. She's pretty good with the editing. I like fanart, but I don't do it myself.
Here's the link to her fanpop account:
link
And I also attached some digital work she sent me a few months ago. The editing she did on the gazebo kind of sucks, but the rest of it's okay. (No offense, Merlee! T~T I ruff you!)She's getting better, but she hasn't sent me anything in a while.
 Oh, my God. My cousin draws Shugo Chara fanart ALL THE TIME. She's got soooo much crap hanging up in
1年以上前 OneFoggyNight said…
Keira, that was mean D: (even though the gazebo does kind of suck lmao xD)
And since the picture my horribly mean cousin decided to post SUCKS, I'm going to post a better one.
LMAO I LOOOVE FANART! I'd like to think of myself as good at it, but I'd kinda be lying if I said that (I think xD) Although some of my more recent work is pretty hardcore XD
 Keira, that was mean D: (even though the gazebo does kind of suck lmao xD) And since the picture my h